Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase income from my faucet .  (Read 182 times)
Deadmanx (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:58:21 PM

Hi experts
I try to create my own faucet but i dont know
How to make money from
Just from short links
And that made my rewards is very low
So my question is
How to increase my income with increase rewards
Deadmanx (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:08:23 PM

Thanks for your reply but i personally hate all faucets that use pop ups or unders
Then i aready use a-asd site but its rewards are
 too low
Whatever if there are any other ideas please share it with me
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 11:46:56 PM

Can you post link of your faucet? I want to see to know you monetize your faucet now and how you can improve it.
Ot's not easy task to get profit from faucet. Owner of faucet must be creative and use all available methods to earn revenue. I understand that you don't want to use popups, owners of other faucets also don't want, but they are forced to do that to survive.
Another way to get revenue - shortlinks. On many faucets visitor must visit shortlink before claiming coins. Maybe you wont get big revenue from it, but still, it helps.
Javascript miners like Coinhive is another option. Many viditors hate such miners, so it's better to have warning on website if you're using it. But if you have small traffic - it's not worth to use it in my opinion.
And offcourse - advertising networks. There are lot of Bitcoin paying advertising networks - http://www.bitcoins4free.ml/overview-bitcoin-advertising-networks/ . Not all of them accepts faucets, others have strict approval criteria. I recommend to check list and if you meet requirements on some of these networks - apply to it.

Deadmanx (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:48:09 PM

At first thanks for your reply and i think you give me all avialable choices
TheN that is my faucet
http://doge.autofaucet.pw
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:05:30 PM

At first thanks for your reply and i think you give me all avialable choices
TheN that is my faucet
http://doge.autofaucet.pw
I see that you're already using shortlinks, that's good. Another suggestion - it's not worth to have so many A-Ads banners on your website because it doesn't helps to improve income - you will stell get pretty much same income like having just 1 A-Ads banner.
Another thing which aren't related to monetization - it would be be good to change text color from white to black, because now your faucet ballance, rewards and timer is hardly visible.

BitcoinReseller

Activity: 386
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:46:38 AM

Thanks for your reply but i personally hate all faucets that use pop ups or unders
Then i aready use a-asd site but its rewards are
 too low
Whatever if there are any other ideas please share it with me

try to use Traffic2Bitcoin.com you will earn from hidden ads.
no popups, no banners, just additional load for your page for first visit only (unique ips).

▓▓▓ ➤ Start Your Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓ ➤ Best Bitcoin Paying Sites ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: