Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is good ico/sto/ipo at the moment?  (Read 343 times)
Mezounbanned (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:13:40 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 09:06:51 PM by Mezounbanned

I am interested firstly in the projects which are already backed or supported by some good collaborations. I am not really interested into hype. Thanks a lot.

Upd: I see indeed that the trading with tokens ofnsome project might be beneficial. Still i want to see project where to invest. The project should have good backing and financial proposition.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:15:33 PM

i would recommend ETCV, that is ethereum fork scheduled for January 11, 2019, it is an interesting fork of well established coin, that will share coins through bounty, but also to all ETH users, with private wallets, that are owners of ETH at the snapshot date, which is the same as fork schedule date
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:20:18 PM

I do not think that a fork coin is what the thread starter is asking for, he is interested in knowing about the current good projects in their fund raising phase, i think athero is good ico if you are looking for some advanced blockchain solutions providing project and if you are interested in security tokens then you can have a look at boltoncoin but in the end it is the liking of each investor if he want to invest in a certain project or not.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:24:33 PM

I would highly recommend that you rethink investing in an ICO.
The market conditions are just terrible for it.
Not only will you most likely lose value on what you invest in, there is a very high probability that you won't be able to even sell your coins at all.

Rather than an upcoming ico, I recommend taking a look at some of the better projects from last year.
Basically, almost all of them have dropped below ico price.
You can get insane discounts on them now.

It is also less risky as you can track their progress from last year until now and see how they did in the market conditions.
It would be easier to determine if the project is worth investing in or not.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 07:34:39 PM

nothing good, better focus on trading on the market. because it's more profitable, than throwing my money into a damn investment like ICO. sto is good, but it eliminates anonymity and I'm sure many people here don't like it. crypto trading is the best choice for now than investing in new projects.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:41:32 PM

I think hard to search ico/sto/ipo that good enough for me, when there's one I will not invest in that too, why? because after the listing the price will be drop for sure and need time to grow up the price, it's better to buy the token after the listing, you got more with same price.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:02:22 PM

nothing is good in ico's in this days mostly they are fraud.. better divert your money to other things  Grin

Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:44:24 PM

i would recommend ETCV, that is ethereum fork scheduled for January 11, 2019, it is an interesting fork of well established coin, that will share coins through bounty, but also to all ETH users, with private wallets, that are owners of ETH at the snapshot date, which is the same as fork schedule date
I will check bounty, but unlikely will invest in it. I do not like fork projects.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:48:52 PM

I still believe more in ICO than the STO that has not been tested and neither has it been proven. Perhaps with time, when i begin to see successful STO projects, then i might think of considering it . Although, we are meant to understand that STO is regulated, but when you give your time to research of ICO, you ill definitely find genuine ones.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:05:26 PM

I am interested firstly in the projects which are already backed or supported by some good collaborations. I am not really interested into hype. Thanks a lot.
Bittorrent and fetch AI, both have already listed on the binance launch pad and both have acquired an official support from the binance. AFAIK bittorrent supported by the major platform.
https://launchpad.binance.com/

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:07:50 PM

Right now are going to make a transition from ICO to STO, and if you are looking for something to invest. I recommend you to hold it for a while after we are moving to STO completely.
until now, I have yet to see an official project that is backed by something in real-world.

I will check bounty, but unlikely will invest in it. I do not like fork projects.

just do not invest into something like this, the project itself is ambiguous. They do not know how to educate their supporter, some of them believe it comes from ETH hardfork which is ridiculous. Stay safe
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:31:05 PM

The OP is not asking you to recommend a coin of this nature. This is mainly on hardfork and of course it is not the hardfork that ethereum holders are expecting.
My view is that, although we have had so many unsuccessful and scam ICOs, but that does not mean we should totally write it off, because there have been so many successful ones as well. I will still subscribe to ICO, because in a way, i can still recognize genuine ones.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:33:02 PM

None, learn to reserch (DYOR).

Buy those quality coins that are already listed to many exchanges before getting interested to such projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:43:34 AM

ETCV does not organize ICO, STO or IPO. It was simply a hard fork of ETH on November 11. And they also have a special bounty program for everyone and are very much interested

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:52:11 AM

Do you think someone is going to tell the thing which will be help you to earn lot of money, don't think so.

Just find it by yourselves since ICO investment are risky either you could make some money or lose all of it.
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:19:32 AM

Investment in ICO tokens involve risk & why don't you take advice from qualified financial advisors??? Else You can do one more thing find potential ICO and buy directly from the exchange when price of the token will drop. Presently Following ICOs have good backup from the already established companies in the market like BitTorrent supported by tron
>BitTorrent :- BitTorrent is worlds largest blockchain based application and with over 100million users acquired by tron foundation is coming up with the ICO.
https://icodrops.com/bittorrent/

Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:38:00 AM

I do not think that a fork coin is what the thread starter is asking for, he is interested in knowing about the current good projects in their fund raising phase, i think athero is good ico if you are looking for some advanced blockchain solutions providing project and if you are interested in security tokens then you can have a look at boltoncoin but in the end it is the liking of each investor if he want to invest in a certain project or not.
Athero have a huge bounty, it will be massive damp. But i will join bounty. Thanks. It is pitty that overlooked it.
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:39:12 AM

Bittorrent and fetch AI, both have already listed on the binance launch pad and both have acquired an official support from the binance. AFAIK bittorrent supported by the major platform.
https://launchpad.binance.com/

Thanks i will check this one for sure
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:45:00 AM

Do you think someone is going to tell the thing which will be help you to earn lot of money, don't think so.

Just find it by yourselves since ICO investment are risky either you could make some money or lose all of it.
Yes i know and i hope still that someone can help at least with discussion. Otherwise what is the point of the forum if not asking opinion of the people. I persomally did invest into three projects 2 are very low now, so i think i lost there. And one is moving from x30 to x10 profit. So having seen this i start wondering about project which has a good backers and business model, since i see that gain on ico is possible.
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:47:20 AM

I still believe more in ICO than the STO that has not been tested and neither has it been proven. Perhaps with time, when i begin to see successful STO projects, then i might think of considering it . Although, we are meant to understand that STO is regulated, but when you give your time to research of ICO, you ill definitely find genuine ones.
The only difference there was as far as i concerned is that in sto you can return money in case of unsuccessfull sales. But many honest icos also does that.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: