Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PLNc] PLNcoin - Polish cryptocurrency - giveaway for Poles  (Read 94771 times)
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:36:19 PM

I'm waiting for the dump. Come on dumpers, begin  Grin

Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:40:38 PM

what will be price price You think?
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:44:17 PM

i think bittrex is great and i also wish less idiots would exist in the world, the market sell option was very good. people should learn trading we don't have to dumb it down for them! and bittrex isn't too low, they launched the most popular 2 coins right now so what is low about them? i'm not affiliated in any way i'm just an average joe but i like talking straight and making sense not senseless accuses.

Thank you for the support!

We are only 19 days old at this point and we are growing volume and users by almost 15-20% a day.  The only way we can become 'big' is if we can get continued support from the communities.  We do not take any bribes or force users to pay for votes to launch new coins and we incur all the risk and costs of doing so.  Give us a shot and let us know what we can do to keep your business!

I agree with qumatru the option of limit/market was amazing. I don't understand why you vanish that, it was really because people were complaining for their actions using that option?

richiela very nice trading market you have... keep an eye for the growing and maintain your good service.

Thanks!  Yeah, having limit/market was one of our primary feature since no other exchange supported it.  It was one of the main reasons I wanted to build an exchange cause I couldn't find that functionality for my bot Wink

We will be adding it back in shortly via a setting in the settings menu.  It is unfortunate but there were a lot of people that lost a lot of coin because they didn't understand what a market order was and ignored the warnings that we thought were sufficient.

Thanks,
Richie

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:44:36 PM

you're asking us xardasim? u with 50mh/s?
qumatru

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:46:05 PM

i think bittrex is great and i also wish less idiots would exist in the world, the market sell option was very good. people should learn trading we don't have to dumb it down for them! and bittrex isn't too low, they launched the most popular 2 coins right now so what is low about them? i'm not affiliated in any way i'm just an average joe but i like talking straight and making sense not senseless accuses.

Thank you for the support!

We are only 19 days old at this point and we are growing volume and users by almost 15-20% a day.  The only way we can become 'big' is if we can get continued support from the communities.  We do not take any bribes or force users to pay for votes to launch new coins and we incur all the risk and costs of doing so.  Give us a shot and let us know what we can do to keep your business!

I agree with qumatru the option of limit/market was amazing. I don't understand why you vanish that, it was really because people were complaining for their actions using that option?

richiela very nice trading market you have... keep an eye for the growing and maintain your good service.

Thanks!  Yeah, having limit/market was one of our primary feature since no other exchange supported it.  It was one of the main reasons I wanted to build an exchange cause I couldn't find that functionality for my bot Wink

We will be adding it back in shortly via a setting in the settings menu.  It is unfortunate but there were a lot of people that lost a lot of coin because they didn't understand what a market order was and ignored the warnings that we thought were sufficient.

Thanks,
Richie

Apart from that, do you think there's a chance for implementing short selling coins in the future? Smiley

coa032

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:50:26 PM

This is next Spaincoin...
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:51:36 PM

what will be price price You think?

I don't know, I just want buy even more cheap.
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:07:32 PM

i dont know if i overlooked it but where can i get the wallet?  Huh

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
caperucita

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:19:32 PM

Apart from that, do you think there's a chance for implementing short selling coins in the future? Smiley

Short selling must be an interesting experiment in the crypto world. I think can't be full operational at first, maybe implementing some margin accounts that has to be backed with some deposited BTC. Something low volumen, it's risky for both sides.  
qumatru

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:23:48 PM

Short selling must be an interesting experiment in the crypto world. I think can't be full operational at first, maybe implementing some margin accounts that has to be backed with some deposited BTC. Something low volumen, it's risky for both sides.  

of course with margin accounts nobody expects you to pay for someone else's mistakes. and also stop loss functions would be pretty nice to have with that short selling Smiley if you get a margin call, you're fucked but that's the market, it's normal. traders work with this every day
caperucita

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:25:56 PM

http://plncoin.org/english
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:27:54 PM

http://plncoin.org/english
thanks

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
caperucita

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:32:10 PM

of course with margin accounts nobody expects you to pay for someone else's mistakes. and also stop loss functions would be pretty nice to have with that short selling Smiley if you get a margin call, you're fucked but that's the market, it's normal. traders work with this every day

I mean in the way that most stock markets exchanges that has margin accounts are based on credit "you loss more than you own is not problem, we borrow you more money until the stock gets in the point that you could recover". So a pre-paid margin account is the way to start a experiment.
qumatru

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:40:31 PM

i'm sure a prepaid margin is no problem for most btc traders. they could probably spare a few Smiley short selling is a lot of money for a trader
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:18:34 PM

DEV: when can we expect the exchange?

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
caperucita

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:26:41 PM

DEV: when can we expect the exchange?

What about EXCHANGES ?

Funny you asked... We just propped PLNCoin to our exchange and its up and ready to go... Come check it out.

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PLNC
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=LTC-PLNC

Thanks,
Richie

milkyone

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:27:59 PM

can anybody help wallet has no rescan option coins stuck in block chain sent by hashfast pool they have confirmed with screen shot of blockchain wallet synced 3718 block and 9 connections  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
hashfever

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:00:09 PM

can anybody help wallet has no rescan option coins stuck in block chain sent by hashfast pool they have confirmed with screen shot of blockchain wallet synced 3718 block and 9 connections  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

your post looks familiar to the email I got a few minutes ago from the miner. Did you mean hashfever?  
If yes then you are in the wrong thread Smiley  You are mining PCC - PolishCoin different from PLNc

Edit: and then probably you might have  the wrong wallet

b4x

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

?

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:08:46 PM

Cryptor.net

http://plnc.cryptor.net
+ BlockExplorer
http://explorer.plnc.cryptor.net

*** VARDIFF / Stratum / Prop  ***
*** 0.5% fee ***
*** Located in Europe ***
*** DDoS protection ***

PM.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:29:40 PM

you're asking us xardasim? u with 50mh/s?
yeah im asking You Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: