Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [OrbitalChain] Passive income Powered through AI and sentiment analysis 🔥  (Read 488 times)
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:33:21 AM

I've seen many websites using the same templates as yours. And all of them are ICOs projects. I tend to stay away from ICOs if their website largely comes from a template. Btw, instead of making private demo, why don't you put a limited alpha/beta/test version for others to test?
One will be available during the Pre-ICO. Thanks for your feedback!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:30:33 PM

I've seen many websites using the same templates as yours. And all of them are ICOs projects. I tend to stay away from ICOs if their website largely comes from a template. Btw, instead of making private demo, why don't you put a limited alpha/beta/test version for others to test?

Just wanted to add couple of points to answer your questions.

1- Do we use a template for our front-office website ?

Yes and there are couple of reasons for that:

- first when you are working on a blockchain project you want to focus on what matters and in this case the platform backoffice & the products because you don't want  to waste your time on the website especially when you find something that suits your brand.

- In the blockchain space everything is moving fast so you want to move fast too, of course nothing is stopping you from making another website later using a custom template.

2- For the Backoffice we are using our "from scratch template" and the reason is we couldn't find what we wanted so we spent time making our own.

As for your suggestion to launch an alpha or limited version of our platform yes we are planing to do that as i said above during the Pre-ICO.

I disagree about what you said regarding the use of templates, there are big brands & multi-billion dollar companies who are using templates and i have been part of some big projects where the managers decided to use a template and to focus on the business logic of the product, but i agree with you when it comes to the customization to make it hold your identity and brand which what we did.

Thank you for your comment and don't hesitate if you have any other.

ljonathan

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:10:08 PM

Have you planned for a bounty program? if yes then i would like to get the link to the thread. Your project looks really great, wish you the best.
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:46:41 PM

Have you planned for a bounty program? if yes then i would like to get the link to the thread. Your project looks really great, wish you the best.

Yes of course we have a bounty program along with other promoting materials, it will be announced accordingly once  we publish our website next week.

Come back later to this thread to check for updates.

Thank you for your compliments
ndelgado

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:31:39 PM

Hello, actually your project looks pretty good if the pictures are real, iam a blockchain developer, i will be interested to join your team if you need an experienced Blockchain coder.

Pm me !
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:59:20 PM

Hello, actually your project looks pretty good if the pictures are real, iam a blockchain developer, i will be interested to join your team if you need an experienced Blockchain coder.

Pm me !

Thank you for your comment and kind offer. We have a full team of blockchain developers but if you are interested to join our team we are looking for a good designer. PM me or comment below if you know any good profiles.

Best Regards
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:41:04 AM

We are still looking for investors and advisers ahead of our website launch!
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:43:10 PM

Happy Monday everyone, as we promised the deployment of our platform will be done this week, we received some applications from interested parties we just want to remind you that you also need to leave a comment here.

Thank you.
creegz

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:58:05 PM

Happy Monday everyone, as we promised the deployment of our platform will be done this week, we received some applications from interested parties we just want to remind you that you also need to leave a comment here.

Thank you.

Hey guys! Very interesting project. As a trader myself, I am very eager to get hands on this thing to test it out.

Regarding your upcoming ICO, would you consider the fundraising to be held on a platform that is meant for this in the beginning so you can concentrate on your things and products (just as you described the homepage template being a generic one)?

We, Fintelum, would love to help you in organizing ICO. Get back to me and we can set up a demo to introduce you with ourselves.

Best regards,
Janis
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:57:36 PM

Thank you.

Hey guys! Very interesting project. As a trader myself, I am very eager to get hands on this thing to test it out.

Regarding your upcoming ICO, would you consider the fundraising to be held on a platform that is meant for this in the beginning so you can concentrate on your things and products (just as you described the homepage template being a generic one)?

We, Fintelum, would love to help you in organizing ICO. Get back to me and we can set up a demo to introduce you with ourselves.

Best regards,
Janis

Hello Janis,

Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate that, we will send you an invitation link once the platform is up and running which will be soon as for your kind offer we checked your platform and it looks great and promising unfortunately we have already developed our ICO, maybe you can check it out during the pre-sale to give us your opinion.

Thank you & have a nice day.
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:06:58 AM

Hello Everyone,

As you may all know this week we were extremely busy, the team has worked tirelessly to the last detail in order to publish the website along with the first version of our whitepaper. We are proud to say that we have met our goals. Our infrastructure is equipped with an enterprise firewall in order to prevent any unauthorized access or misuse but to secure it further against DDoS attacks we have decided to deploy CloudFlare which is a  specialized Cloud based WAF, as a prerequisite this requires a change of the nameservers which takes approximately 72hours (in some cases less depends on DNS propagation speed).

We are very happy to share this great news with you and we can't wait to get the feedback from the members of this great community, we will let you know once the DNS propagation is finished.

P.S: We have enhanced the look & feel of our website and also we introduced some great features to the platform.

Thank you for your understanding & feedback.
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:10:12 AM

Our website is live!

https://orbitalchain.io/
Rocky_4114

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:40:03 AM

Our website is live!

https://orbitalchain.io/

Error 404. What's been happening?
orbitalcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:59:18 PM

Hello,

We have been testing thoroughly our platform and since many members have asked for the team section, we decided to postpone the deployment of our website until we finish working on the design (members profile pictures & section design). It is expected to be deployed this week !! We will update this post accordingly once done.

Thank you

Best Regards
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: