Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your advice is needed  (Read 827 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:32:35 PM

I will not advise anyone to leave all the things he/she is doing to focus on crypto. you can do crypto as part time to add to your income but never a full time. You see crypto can not be rossy for life. Just as you can see what everyone is saying about the market. Nobody knows what future hold for crypto. It is almost a year now that crypto market has witness persistence decline in the number of investors. Bounty hunters that use to work and earn decent amounts are now earning peanut. you can work for full 3 months and earn less than $30 provided that you do not even end up not getting pay due to scam and other related issues
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:36:54 PM

I want to dedicate my life to cryptocurrency from now till five years time and see what I can learn and make from it in all way ,is it a good path to follow? Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??
This is stupid, why do you want to spend everything for Crypto? Don't be so stupid because things are not like the daily dreams you see. Don't hope for things that are risky like Crypto, find a stable job with a source of income that can sustain you.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:39:25 PM

I do hope that the OP will heed the call of this community not to leave his job. Although its a crappy job as you have described it, you don't want to be in a position that you will regret later in your life. Of course you're the one who's going to make the final decision, but just remember that crypto involves a very high risk, a risk that you might unable to mitigate. So be smart and always think not just your future but your family as well. Just try to persevere with your current job and save as money as you can.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:55:30 PM

there are a lot of such people. I would recommend you to quit your job if you have enough money to support yourself for these five years.

Don't completely depend on crypto market because you will earn or might not earn daily so better keep crypto as second option. Just secure on good job which pays you regularly in order to run the life smoothly and don't invest all the money on crypto coins. Be cautious and invest on potential coins which can be profitable for you in future.

Am I spamming? Report me!
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:56:00 PM

I want to dedicate my life to cryptocurrency from now till five years time and see what I can learn and make from it in all way ,is it a good path to follow? Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??

ONLY if you can work and be payed with dollars in crypto.
Otherwise, like other people have said, it's simply too risky.

Really, don't do that.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:04:13 PM

If you choose Bitcoin as your major investment for the next five years then you can definitely do some one way for the development otherwise it will not give Ads for you to get the better results in the future I am hoping that can will be no more in the next 5 years and you can definitely get who is profitable
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:10:05 PM

dude don't leave your job for cryptocurrency the condition of the market is down and there is no guarantee that you can make money everyday, just make crypto as your extra income.
I always think leaving a real job for crypto is careless, especially when crypto is experiencing bitter times like now, and I don't think it only happens this time but there will be many times happen. Even what is happening now is the opposite, some people seem stop for a while from crypto business.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:45:42 PM

I do not advise you to leave work and earn only in the subject of cryptocurrency. You can do so if you are a very experienced and skilled user.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:15:27 PM

Not really understood your question?
What you want to do with crypto?
Develop, code, trade or maybe even bounty?
for a first 2 options you could change your current life.
3 - might be
4 - not in this market situation
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:37:33 PM

For now, owing to the current situation of the market and for the fact that you are still new to the space, it is nit advisable you leave your job, this is very essential. You can be doing your work, which is outside crypto and at the same time keep learning about different areas of cryptocurrency.
Before you come fully into it, you would have been independent.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 11:49:35 PM

I think it is not a good idea to leave your job because of cryptocurrency, but you can still focus on crypto without leaving your job. Like in my case, ive been focusing to crypto but i never leave my job, because this is the only source of income for me, whenever a bad market for crypto happens, just like few weeks ago.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:00:59 AM

I think that you should make a decision based on what UPS and downs in the world of cryptocurrencies you have seen. I believe in cryptocurrencies, but I can not afford to build hopes only on them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ryanto siyanto

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:09:07 AM

In my opinion, the world of cryptocurrency is very risky. I don't think we should completely impose our main income on cryptocurrency, given the fluctuating conditions and tend to change drastically. Except if you are ready to take all the risks.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 02:15:57 AM

No. Its not a good idea to leave your job for entering cryptocurrency, its too crucial. I advice you to just make it as a side-line at least just like me. Since crypto is so volatile compared to stock. Even stock trading is risky also.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 02:23:06 AM

I don't think there is anything wrong with your choice, as long as your determination is unanimous and your totality is done. To advance courage and courage is needed, if you see the development of crypto since its inception until now it is actually quite promising in my opinion
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 641

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 02:37:01 AM

Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??

Do you have a main job? If so, then don't leave it. Many people make mistakes because they leave the main job. I only remind you, your needs will not be searchable in crypto. They in crypto only fulfill their desires.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 02:42:51 AM

yes, and I've thought about the same thing as you. and I feel, this is the best way for me. therefore I want to focus on crypto.

all the paths we choose can be the best. depending on your focus or not. if you choose crypto. focus and commitment. then you will be successful.

for me, that is an interesting thing. you can work without anyone ruling. because works in crypto, it can be anywhere.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:45:16 AM

dude don't leave your job for cryptocurrency the condition of the market is down and there is no guarantee that you can make money everyday, just make crypto as your extra income.
Why can't I make money every day from this market. If he works hard to learn trading, then he can earn 5-10% every day or every week. Traders can make money in this market in every situation
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:53:14 AM

think first seriously against what would you do.

We will not be the year how crypto travel five years flow to the fore. It could just be an incredible result or even fallen and thus provide common values and can even less than that. When do want to focus on the crypto entirely better then also think of other income apart from crypto to the necessities of life. because if at any time crypto could not satisfy in the results then most subsists not other income.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:56:59 AM

This depend on your personal commitment, you have to ask yourself whether you can survive if there is no income for the next few years? Can your saving tide you over? My advice is to keep your day job and learn about crypto after work, at least for the first few months. You can judge whether you can survive in this case.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: