Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:04:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your advice is needed  (Read 827 times)
TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:58:09 AM

I want to dedicate my life to cryptocurrency from now till five years time and see what I can learn and make from it in all way ,is it a good path to follow? Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??
Not a wise decision to leave your job and don't let it make you regret. Crypto is not really good as main job, my opinion and i see my friends who already leave their job. I think you still can do your main job and crypto together.

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:58:46 AM

I want to dedicate my life to cryptocurrency from now till five years time and see what I can learn and make from it in all way ,is it a good path to follow? Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??

The blockchain tech will have a brighter future ahead.
Be a blockchain developer. The technology is still young and has lots of practical use to change the way data is being managed.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:00:27 AM

before you leave your job in the real world make sure in advance whether you already have a definite job in the crypto world, because I have seen some of my friends who leave their jobs in the real world for the crypto world but some are successful and some are not, crypto world requires patience and strong mentality, if you don't have it you will fail Wink

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:04:15 AM

If you really wishing to be fully dive in crypto world, then you need to learn as much information as possible about the cryptocurrency. I believe you could get something in return if you are able to be patient and keep on learning. That's what i think.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:27:28 AM

I would suggest by starting writing.
You can not get a "job" at writing that easily since you need some background and pay is very little but even if you are not English and your English is not perfect you can use grammar and try to apply to news websites. If you can get to writing there at one point even for free than you will build up some sort of name for yourself.

If your name comes up in crypto searches thanks to the news places, you can go back to basics and start to build network, you can try to find more writing jobs but the ones that will pay this time, you can write on your twitter, you can write here, you can make a discord or telegram group and basically get your name out there.

Eventually you will be known in crypto industry and jobs will come to you instead. This takes YEARS to accomplish but I have done it and thankfully making my money from crypto.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:14:42 AM

It's not a good idea to leave or quit your job just to go full time on crypto, you must atleast establish yourself and gain ground. You must learn everything in crypto. Try to learn and gain knowledge slowy and somehow you might know what you want in your life.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:01:35 PM

It's not a good idea to leave or quit your job just to go full time on crypto, you must atleast establish yourself and gain ground. You must learn everything in crypto. Try to learn and gain knowledge slowy and somehow you might know what you want in your life.

If you have no job, it's a nice idea to take part in Bounty and then adapt in the market. But if you have a job and want to give it up and start trading, it's hard to give any advice. Spend one hour in a day to understand whether you can trade or not.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:15:04 PM

If you really want to start a career in crypto then why not. But first, you should decide what you will do exactly and obtain the skills necessary for it. Otherwise, combine your job with crypto until your crypto activities start to pay off more than your regular job.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:53:40 AM

I think this will prove to be a good decision if you have save enough money for the next 2-3 years as a backup, If you don't have backup money then first save some money in your Ac to meet out your all expenses for the next 2-3 years. Then you can start working completely but do not think that you will get success in 2-3 months time. Here you have to be more patient for success and start with learning fundamental and technical analysis of the market as well but the road to success is not so easy & I would say test yourself in this market whether you can survive or not but do not depend on others signals or analysis if you want to be successful.

clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:56:37 AM

I certainly would not recommend. Last year, a couple of my friends left their jobs to trade only in mining and crypto money. And they're having a hard time these days.

Crypto money trading can be profitable. You should think of it as additional work.

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:20:15 AM

If you have technical skills and you think this can give you a living, then you do well. If you are a trader, evaluate it well before leaving your job.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:41:04 AM

I don't think your life would be great if you are involved in cryptocurrency. You must watch the market everyday and every single time to earn money.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:05:25 AM

I think that this is quite possible, but you need to decide what exactly you are going to do in the world of cryptocurrency!
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:10:05 AM

you need to remember. cryptocurrency prices are very fluctuating. are you ready for that? You don't need to focus on crypto. just make crypto a side job. if you work in an office, you can do bounty, airdrop, and trade at night. that way, you can get additional income.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:24:30 AM

if you are a wise person, you will still choose work in the real world and become crypto as an additional income. but when you are someone who wants to get a lot of money and dare to take risks then you can choose to leave the real world in full. this is a choice and I am sure that you understand the risks. choose the best and according to your abilities, you will get the best when you do everything according to the desires and abilities that you have.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:32:22 AM

Man, according to my experience when I left job at the beginning of 2018, I would suggest to keep your job! Yeah, just get experience, get your salary and in additional time learn crypto currencies. After several years you can get involved more deeply in crypto, but at the beginning don't do it
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:56:34 AM

dedicating yourself fully into cryptocurrency is not really a good idea at all. it is very risky move you about to take. everything we do in life need back up that in the finaicial industries we all need a second source of income to meet with daily and future demands of life .lets look at a practical experience for those of us that did only crypto as the only source of earning in life in the year 2018 were all mess up and many were backrupt and return to zero income. hence in my opinion i will advice you keep on doing your job and use crypto as a second source of income so you dont go begging.

rencong bitcoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MoonDeFi

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:59:58 AM

you better make the crypto world a side job, don't make it the main job, because if you can't master it all of course it will be a bad thing for you.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:02:00 AM

if you are a wise person, you will still choose work in the real world and become crypto as an additional income. but when you are someone who wants to get a lot of money and dare to take risks then you can choose to leave the real world in full. this is a choice and I am sure that you understand the risks. choose the best and according to your abilities, you will get the best when you do everything according to the desires and abilities that you have.
The success rate will be very low because very few people give up their current jobs to invest in this market but the results are very bad. I personally believe that this market is still not enough to develop and we should wait more because this period will make you lose your temper.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:23:26 AM

If you really wishing to be fully dive in crypto world, then you need to learn as much information as possible about the cryptocurrency. I believe you could get something in return if you are able to be patient and keep on learning. That's what i think.

That's right, I think it is very difficult to happen, everything is just speculation in theory and I think it is very likely to happen. But there is still a ray of hope that is possible, it is absolutely high patience, I believe  Shocked

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: