Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:33:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your advice is needed  (Read 827 times)
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:01:14 PM

you need to remember. cryptocurrency prices are very fluctuating. are you ready for that? You don't need to focus on crypto. just make crypto a side job. if you work in an office, you can do bounty, airdrop, and trade at night. that way, you can get additional income.
I also think that I have not been able to know so much about crypto, so I am still running my work in the real world, even though at this time I am running crypto, indeed we can make crypto work part of our side work, but someone there are also those who use crypto as their main job, we can generate additional benefits from crypto, for example, we can trade the day when we have time to do it and if we can't do that, we can invest for a long time.

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:05:10 PM

I want to dedicate my life to cryptocurrency from now till five years time and see what I can learn and make from it in all way ,is it a good path to follow? Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??
I think you should continue your stable work and you should only spend some time to learn and invest in crypto. I predict that our market will take more than 3 years to really recover. So if you don't work anymore, you won't have a stable amount to pay your monthly living expenses. I once decided to leave the office and I was wrong.

bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:06:16 PM

I won't advice you to do this. You can possibly be involve in cryptocurrency as a business while you still have your other offline job/business because you might get frustrated along the line if only what you depend on is crypto. Everyday is not party in crypto and you do not have control over it.
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:08:43 PM

I want to dedicate my life to cryptocurrency from now till five years time and see what I can learn and make from it in all way ,is it a good path to follow? Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??

You don't need to be too concerned because it will take a while to know, you will understand everything you ask. Do not think too much, just do and try to make money is the main purpose, to avoid failed projects  Cool

Am I spamming? Report me!
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:10:11 PM

My opinion is that today is not the right time to give up your main job and fully devote yourself to cryptocurrency. At least begin to delve into cryptocurrency combining with the main work. And then, when you go that the earnings from cryptocurrency exceed the main one, you can leave the main job.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:10:46 PM

Don't do that for real, this is very high risk to get a money, if you don't know how the ecosystem going you will lost more than earn more, and now crypto market is not so good for us, your 'crap' job will save you in the end, but crypto? maybe can give you more pain rather than profit...
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:14:21 PM

I would advice to test the waters first before you make your decision. If you want to spend your life in crypto is not a problem and you can make that choice anytime. But knowing if you fit in crypto and has the skills for it is the thing that you should consider first. It takes a lot of effort in predicting the market accurately. see you have a knack for it. good luck!
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:16:17 PM

You just made your life's important decision and in my opinion, it is a right now. I must appreciate you. It is not too late to get into cryptocurrencies but you have planned for only next 5 years but I like to suggest you to have plans for your rest of life too.

I started my crypto life by 2013 and I believe I may keep holding some of highly reputed coins for my entire life and will inherit them to my next generations too. I guess this is the right way everyone should follow because this way I have found my life style improved a lot.
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:29:33 PM

If you want to study and move into crypto currency good luck
But never leave your job, your major warning source

Remember that your job provides funds to you weekly
Crypto is a mad space, you could wait months before a major breakthrough
I only want to second his idea to affirm it. Cryptocurrency is a marathon it may take longer time to learn some other things. If you brought enough money to the space you will still need some fund for daily upkeep for at least 18 months before you can boast of good profit. Bounty can be rewarding but it is not advisable to join bounty dumpers, cause if you dont have enough fiat with you there is no way you wont be bounty dumper. Good reward for bounty is only for high members, which is now a difficult rung to climb.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 12:44:22 PM

Although the future of crypto seems bright, i think you should not quit your job for now. Learn more about crypto in your spare time. Then according to what you've learned and how much you can earn, make your decision.

sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:45:59 PM

Actually, crypto is a worthy thing to be entered in.
However, to dedicate your life full in crypto, you must have ready preparation.
I mean that crypto is very volatile, you may not be able to only get the profits, sometimes, risks will be also higher. However, if you are already well prepared, know the right strategy in crypto, this iwll be very delicate.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:50:25 PM

No, I will not take the risk full time in the crypto, if you have been invested in the last year, you will never want to invest it again, I want say I have invested over 2 BTC in last year, and all the money is loss in this year, it too risky if you invest it for the main income.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:52:31 PM

crypto is indeed very profitable but not always every day can easily get money. all of that has its own time, but if you are determined to go through the next 5 years it's your own decision. I suggest you don't use your full time here, try to have another job in the real world.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:11:20 PM

In my opinion, the world of cryptocurrency is very risky. I don't think we should completely impose our main income on cryptocurrency, given the fluctuating conditions and tend to change drastically. Except if you are ready to take all the risks.

You want to invest in the crypto market that is confronted with the risk of losing money, price fluctuations, virtual projects, there are many but in my opinion these are typical things you need to know. It will be very good if you get through it, it is seen as the experience you will have  Roll Eyes

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:16:41 PM

what skills do you have? to be involved in the cryptocurrency industry? and whether you will move as an investor, trader or bounty hunter. I think you have to make a choice especially if you don't have capital. this is very important, because there are many things you don't know especially in the current downturn.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:31:22 PM

I guess it's not easy especially if you are only moving in a bounty campaign, in other words being a bounty hunter. and currently there is nothing to expect from every campaign especially to get big profits. so you should study and find income from the main job
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:31:54 PM

In my opinion, you may not leave the main job in the real world. because cryptocurrency does not always guarantee someone's success, even I myself have experienced a bad experience by fully expecting income from crypto. but it turned out not to be as expected as I wanted.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:42:05 PM

In my opinion, you may not leave the main job in the real world. because cryptocurrency does not always guarantee someone's success, even I myself have experienced a bad experience by fully expecting income from crypto. but it turned out not to be as expected as I wanted.
I also made a mistake and made cryptocurrency the main source of money income. it is better to stay at work and buy more cryptocurrency from a part of your salary

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:53:47 PM

Depending on what you want to do, as just invest in cryptocurrencies and wait until it grows - not worth it. I would not advise to throw the work, besides at least for the first time, even if you want to engage in trade.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:00:59 PM

I think you should get a job to do in parallel. Don't dedicate your life to cryptocurrency because when you run into risks, you will lose everything. Profit from cryptocurrency has never been stable. So consider carefully  Wink

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: