Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:49:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your advice is needed  (Read 827 times)
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:11:09 AM

It can be opted full time job with capabilities to understand trading ,mining, bounty hunting and tech expertise and involve themselves in these activities and earn livelihood. 

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:23:53 AM

You can focus all your time with crypto and bitcoin but you have looking source income like joining bounty and airdrop project, you can trading but not always give you profit, some time you have waiting for several day take back your asset grow up.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:27:54 AM

My view of the crypto market experience that if you want to earn lot from from the market then collect enough knowledge about the market and secondly keep the patience .
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:20:45 AM

I want to dedicate my life to cryptocurrency from now till five years time and see what I can learn and make from it in all way ,is it a good path to follow? Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??
No, just find a better job that will give fulfill your expectation, though we never gonna make good money
in just working full time but the security is good, you cannot give that up just to take a high risk journey which is in crypto.
Better think twice and think wisely, you can still get involved in crypto even if you have your job with you, I tell you, there are a lot of people who regret leaving their job because of crypto as most of them failed after the bull run last year, learn from them if possible.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 04:34:28 AM

in my opinion if you don't understand cryptocurency it's better not to leave your main job,
because you can fall if you don't understand the cryptocurency if you directly join and leave your current main job.

bartolomeo

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:55:54 AM

I want to dedicate my life to cryptocurrency from now till five years time and see what I can learn and make from it in all way ,is it a good path to follow? Is it wise to leave my crap job behind and be fully into cryptocurrency? Anyone on here that already did the same? How is the experience??

its a risky way to decide as fully dedicated in crypto, for me in my opinion, you need to save enough money before going all in crypto because nobody knows how the market flows in time to time,  its better to continue your job and also doing crypto so you can buy more coins when the market is down, so you will not lose some profit if the market goes upside down

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:12:26 AM

It's good that you take time to learn cryptocurrency because it cannot be learn in a day or so, you need lots of patience to become successful in this field. However to focus on crypto and leave your job i don't think it's a good decision because how will you support your basic needs? Unless you have lots of savings.

bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:30:43 AM

you may not fully dedicate your life to cryptocurrency but you can count it as an additional way of earning or tech interest.

Participating in the crypto market is mostly money, few people care about things that do not benefit them, it also applies to me. But to make money is really literary, learn and know clearly the issues you need to know here are also necessary if you want to make money  Cool

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:33:09 AM

No, it will not be wise. It will be wise to stay at your current job, while simultaneously studying the crypto industry and the crypto market. Spend a few months to study, find out where and how you can earn, what entry points, what mechanisms drive the market, and only after that make serious decisions.
If you are a family man then it's not wise doing that, as cryptocurrency is not an easy access to richness, there's a lots of sways and fluctuations, you have to think about worse things that can happen during your stay, though there's successful stories about life changing after investing and following the trend of crypto but you need to think wider and weight things up if you can handle emergency cases.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:00:07 AM

Dude, you can even take another job instead of just staring at your monitor for five years. Do some real life to not to get bored.

It is also essential for crypto investors like us all, but relaxation and relaxation are extremely important things to create great achievements and rewards in the future  Grin Just a example.

Am I spamming? Report me!
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:02:10 AM

leave work is not very reasonable, I myself quit my job in 2017 and completely plunged into cryptocurrency, now of course earnings have fallen very much and there is a big risk when trading .. life suffices but sometimes I think it would be nice to have something stable, some another job that will consistently bring me a salary .. of course you decide, but I want to warn you that there are a lot of risks, you can be rich for one month, and the second is left with nothing .. and much depends not only on external factors but also on your character, if you're not lazy and with mind you think it will be easier to achieve your goals, if you think that cryptocurrency is easy money then this is a big mistake ... now you need to have brains and time to make money in this area .. I want to wish you good luck and remember that this is yours a life )
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:22:42 AM

OP, the path you want to thread might not be the best for you.
There are some people in the crypto space, wished they had a job they do offline, so that they can find something to fall back on , peradventure something else happens.
That does not mean crypto will crash, but its volatility is what you should put into consideration.
You never can tell if you might need to hold for long.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:35:22 AM

Since you mentioned that you have a crap job meaning you are not contented on what you are earning from it,or its just theres a comparison from What is your salary and what crypto is providing you now,if does then for sure you will be taken for consideration abandoning your job and go purely in crypto,but hear this from us ‘Leaving you regular Job for Crypto is the most Stupid thing’you may ever had in life so better stop this plan..just do your work and same as doing the crypto part you may sacrif SOme time but atleast you have a assurance for living
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:44:27 AM

Now is not the best time to leave the main work and deal only with cryptocurrency. In the crypto market, it is becoming more and more difficult to make money. Therefore, do not rush to quit the main job.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:46:20 AM

I will suggest you make good establishment of a business with the crypto first before you leave.
And it also depend on the side of the job you are talking about. Some jobs are not pay high but has prospect. Then, if your position/rank at the job is low and the job has prospect, you should know with time you will get to the top. And if the job is time consuming to affect your crypto. And is actually not worth it.leave it.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:56:14 AM

cryptocurrency trading is very interesting, but we have to do various preparations to be able to become a treder, we really need a mentor who can provide guidance in the field, so first look for a teacher and do some observations and make simulations in the drum.
in order to avoid big losses we have to understand exactly what crypto is and we must master the market before we go into trading.

niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:10:31 AM

I think the bear market will still exist for a long time, so I don't recommend friends around me to work as full-time hunters. This is very dangerous, isn't it?

ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:20:30 PM

Fine, if you really love cryptocurrency, blockchain and you have enough knowledges and specialize to work on this field. I think in the future, this may be an industry which will need huge human resources, and income that it bring that will also not be small

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:48:35 PM

I recommend everyone learn as much as you can about cryptocurrencies.  The learning curve in crypto is steep.  But is one of those important knowledge sets that will help you the rest of your life and give the advantages of being an early entrant into the space when the paradigm shifts.  Plus it makes you a defacto ambassador which is something the crypto space badly needs to break out of this slump.  Spreading the word by mouth is the most effective weapon we all have against the propaganda machinery of the govs and corps.

As far as quitting your job and dedicating yourself full time to crypto, I think it is still early.  The 'dawn' of crypto has not occurred yet - it is not widely known about enough around the world at the moment.

Once the masses wake up to the impending disaster of the coming credit crunch though, the crypto space will be flush with cash, finally fulfilling the dreams of early adopters.

If you are leaning towards a full-time crypto career, follow a similar path many of us here on BTT have.... Maintain your full-time job and slowly build up your experience by participating in bounties.  As you develop methods and begin to have a deeper understanding of crypto in general, start adding more and more bounty projects to your list of activities, until you reach a point in your life where you are dedicating as much of your free time outside of work to crypto as you care to.

Then, keep up this pace for 6 to 8 months minimum.  That window of time should be enough to where you start seeing somewhat regular payments come in.  Depending on how deeply you dive into the rabbit hole of crypto, you will either be finding it worth your time, or you will gain even deeper insight into the mechanics of the crypto markets without realizing much for your efforts.

If you follow through with a plan like that, you will likely find, as many of us do here, that the most crypto can be for most of us is a hobby.  If you are OK with accumulating units of crypto and plan to hold long term, then have at it and obtain as much as you can.  If you are quitting your day job to make full-time money on crypto, you may quickly find there are not enough hours in a day to manage the volume of bounties needed to make a good living.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:57:09 PM

That's not the best time for that. You can't earn enough money to live in any country with cryptocurrency right now. At least without any investments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: