Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:42:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you plan to do with ETH and ETH Classic coins?  (Read 620 times)
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:09:48 AM

I read through your post, I wanted to counter you but saw that you are against the postulation. ETCV is not an official hard fork of ETH,  it is in now way recognized by Ethereum foundation. So anything you see on the site is their own opinion or marketing strategy. Let's be guided. Also please, do not import your private key to their web wallet to claim your  ETCV forked tokens.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:27:14 AM

I will keep them for a long term perspective as I did before

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:35:05 AM

For ETC, I do not hold any and I do not plan on buying.

For ETH, I am still holding some of those I bought at around $200 and no plan to sell despite the price falling to $100+
Developments after Constantinople should be interesting.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:09:43 PM

If you are imagine then there is no answer to the question cos we have many coin in the market that also have potential and more so ETH and etc can just go away like that even if their piece is getting dipper in dump  btc also witness the dump as market is generally down and we are aiming to see some change by year end.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:13:23 PM

I will still keep the eth, because I think the eth still got the potential to raise, and there are still so many places that accept eth, so I think it's still worth to stock eth, but etc seems like a dead coin, not a lot of project that interested in using etc and slowly the popularity had sunken

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:15:05 PM

I am planning to hold them, because the price will go down and it will need some time to recover. Moreover, I have big hopes for the upcoming hardfork, because it is going to be the Ethereum of the future.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:22:59 PM

Actually ETC is a garbage for trading purposes, mostly for shorts)) I prefer to keep my funds in stablecoins now, I don't believe that we've bottomed out. I plan to buy BTC and ETH 50/50 a bit deeper.

I will continue to keep my Ethereum coins. In my mind it is much better to have an opportunity to be confident in your savings than earn money through trading.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:33:02 PM

Actually ETC is a garbage for trading purposes, mostly for shorts)) I prefer to keep my funds in stablecoins now, I don't believe that we've bottomed out. I plan to buy BTC and ETH 50/50 a bit deeper.

yes you are right, to have stable coin at the moment is the right choice. the market has not shown a sign of going up, so it's too risky to buy any bitcoin or altcoin. see ethereum only in a week has fallen to $113 and bitcoin is almost the same. for etc I am more interested, I better focus on ethereum and bitcoin
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:28:24 PM

For ETC, I do not hold any and I do not plan on buying.

For ETH, I am still holding some of those I bought at around $200 and no plan to sell despite the price falling to $100+
Developments after Constantinople should be interesting.
Of course, ETH should be kept further. This coin will still show its new features after January 16, when the planned improvements will be implemented in it. In addition, other improvements are outlined in October. So this coin will continue to improve. This is a sign that it will maintain its competitiveness compared to new coins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mac_Doson

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:34:29 AM

Its tough to say... I like ETC better than Ethereum as a project but its hard to argue with mass adoption.. I think ETC will move up to the 40-75.00 range going forward this year, but no chance of catching or surpassing ETH at least as it stands right now.

I'm debating whether I should sell my ETC to invest in other altcoins like Wan or Qtum. At the same time, I think ethereum classic is a promising coin, however, not sure if it will surpass ETH anytime soon.

Do you think ethereum classic has a better position than ETH?
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 11:53:47 AM

I don't count on progress ETC, for me this coin is dead. As for ETH, I still consider the coin to be one of the best cryptocurrencies and strongly recommend keeping this asset in your portfolio. In my opinion, after the Constantinople update, we will see a significant improvement in the work of the coin network and an increase in capitalization.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:18:06 PM

What do I plan to do with the coins you named? Nothing. I will continue to keep them. Information about the imminent demise of this or that coins are constantly appearing. But all this is custom-made, fake news that pursue one goal-the collapse of the course for a large purchase.
Don't give in to provocations.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:16:50 AM

eth is a major altcoin in crypto market. i was buying it to join icos before, but nowadays market is very bad. so i prefer to just buy and hold them in my wallet. it stays stronger comparing with others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: