Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:43:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Shopping List  (Read 24615 times)
HippiePyro (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:30:04 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2019, 04:29:12 AM by HippiePyro

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, HLS and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:00:40 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADX, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
You forget the cardano for you to buy, this applies for short and long term, cardano has good quality for the future with the smart contract system that they launched

LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:01:09 PM

This year I plan to buy bitcoin. because it seems to me that after such a fall, the first who will start to grow strongly it will be bitcoin.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:43:14 PM

In this year 2019, I like how Ethereum begins to grow.
He began to stand out from the general basket of the cryptocurrency market.
I think he has good prospects and I choose to invest in the future of the Ethereum, I hope I will not lose.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 05:44:01 PM

Yes you are very right perhaps it is the time to buy and then harvest the profits after few months, if you ask me i will stick with the big boys to invest right now so my picks will be btc, eth, xrp, ltc, neo, ada, eos and dash. Some other have good potential too but i think too much diversification can cause complications later so better stick with the best ones.

HippiePyro (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:45:45 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADX, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
You forget the cardano for you to buy, this applies for short and long term, cardano has good quality for the future with the smart contract system that they launched
ADX was supposed to be ADA, must have been a typo. Thanks for pointing it out, Cardano is an excellent project and one of my favorites.

I think most of my buys this year will be long term hodls. I don't see a bull run this year, maybe next year. The market needs a big game changer to get people excited again.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:47:29 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

I don't agree with your some expectation coins. But I believe DGB, SC, NPXS and HOT can be profitable. These ones includes risk, I know that but also promising good profit.
HippiePyro (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:50:31 PM

What do you like about those projects?
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 05:54:47 PM

I will focus the major alternative tokens like neo and eth than i will get some bags which are dumped in crypto market. But i will not take much risk .
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:56:55 PM

What do you like about those projects?

HOT: It has promising a network idea and competitor for blockchain. It is not easy to make it. But they have a great community support.
NPXS: Firstly they have Binance support. And also has great and hardworking team. Their POS idea can be crucial for future. And their community support is great also.
DGB: They have an amazing technological structure. For me, it is the most promising project for near future. People believe in DGB's future and never give up from the beginning. The only disadvantage of the DGB is the disagreement with Binance.
SC: It is also great project. And their value so less from its ATH! They make it again to reach there.

(It is my own views about these projects. It is not used as investment evaluation. Please Do Your Own Research! DYOR!!!)
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:02:01 PM

I started to follow Monero last few weeks, I've read many posts and opinions and it seems very positive to the future, I don't say I'm going to buy it, but at least I'll watch the price development more.

mariogomer

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:02:41 PM

I think your choices are wise. If I had to propose a coin, that would be PundiX. I hope you make a good profit with the right decisions  Smiley

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:16:22 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
I will not shop, I will invest.
That is little bit diffrent, when you shop you spend your money for things that you need for your life and this money you will never see in the future, because you spent it.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:18:40 PM

You wrote correctly, this year is the year of purchase, the prices are really low and I am still waiting for a further fall, and even then I will buy a lot! And then I'll push a year or two of great height.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:21:36 PM

I think Bitcoin now is one of the solid investment. Ethereum could be too much unpredictable though ETH has great growth potential
Ellionise

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:26:36 PM

Well, the list you have a good, I think most people will buy top altcoins , I certainly will take from altcoins eos eth stellar neo and etc for me it is the best in my opinion coins

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:27:23 PM

I will buy more NEOs because I still think that still I do not have enough NEOs.
Also when VeChain is cheap I am seriously think about buying also VeChain Cheesy. I think that supply chains have the future.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 06:27:47 PM

I am interested in waves. 2019 is the year of change for this coin. I see waves are more developed than a few years ago. what this project needs is popularity. if they already have a community big like ethereum, I'm sure the price of waves will fly high.

so this year I will focus on trading Waves, maybe this will give me a little profit to return my lost money last year.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:31:17 PM

in 2019 maybe I will buy ethereum and bitcoin only. the reason is because I already have a lot of altcoins that I bought last year. if this year the bull run becomes a reality I will sell all the altcoins that I have to use to buy bitcoin and ethereum.
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:36:50 PM

I sold everything that i had around October, i am wondering when i should start getting back in... it will be in 2019, but when exactly i am not sure.
I guess i will wait for ETH a little bit more and start buying some of that.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀