Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Shopping List  (Read 24614 times)
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:45:33 PM

almost the same as you but the altcoins that I bought are not many, namely ethereum, waves, neo, and ripple. I think this is a good altcoin to buy in my opinion
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 07:05:56 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
Still stay on Bitcoin and ETH, but maybe prefer ETH because i prepare for next HF. Don't expect too high about price but if can get free coins from that, i think it is worth to speculate and hold.

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:51:04 PM

I may not have a shopping list coz i am into bounty hunting. though i am into having those token...
my 2019 bucket list...

1. 10BTC atleast
2. 150 ETH atleast because i want to have investment more in many future ICO
3. PUNDIX @ 1M if i can for the POS.
4. 100K NEO same as pundix reason.
5. 1M XEM as this is the future of economy
6. 10 MILLION LYKL for the future 0.1 USD EACH
7. NO MORE XRP IN THE COMMUNITY
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:57:13 PM

And I think that we should pay attention to the new blockchains (for example, EOS, TELOS).
Also, do not forget about ETH, NEO.
And, of course, startups that have to prove themselves (for example, XYO, Helbiz - HBZ, PumaPay - PMA).
karman383

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:59:52 PM

Buying must really consider the financial and crypto market conditions at this time. We now know that since the beginning of January, market conditions have begun to improve, if it must be compared to the end of 2018. Maybe the right time to keep buying ETH, Cardano and Stellar. I think all three will get a better way. Thanks.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:47:16 PM

My shopping list in 2019 will be in between bitcoin and Ethereum. I would love to have more of ethereum in my portfolio as at the end of the year.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 08:52:46 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

Prices are attractive to buy already
The coins that you mentioned are wonderful in fact
I am adding to it
  EOS, Stellar, Binance Coin, Zilliqa.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:53:16 PM

i will probably start with ethereum, it has a good start and i hope it will continue till ath last year will hit.. finger cross

Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:03:06 PM

I would like to add following coins on my portfolio this year
1) Polymath :- I think STOs will consolidate the ICO market very soon and its great time to invest in Polymath beofre its to late.
2) Binance :- Binance is planning to infer new projects token sale every month with their fundraising platform binance launchpad with ICO lined up as follows Fetch.AI & BitTorrent in January 2019. This will really help their native token BNB in every aspect like fundraising platform tokens Tokenomy & Liquid Exchanges.
3) Major cryptocurrency like ETH, TRON, XLM, EOS & BTC

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:03:27 PM

besides BTC, I see that most people still like ETH and XRP and I think the two altcoins do have good potential to grow and hopefully in 2019 all altcoins will experience significant growth so that they will be encouraged to trade again.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:08:16 PM

almost the same as you but the altcoins that I bought are not many, namely ethereum, waves, neo, and ripple. I think this is a good altcoin to buy in my opinion
Of course they are good for investments is the top of the coin which in the future will grow well , I would still take the eos I think he can still bring good money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:08:21 PM

I think that TRX, DGB & XRP would make good, solid investments.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:33:24 PM

If I'm going to diversify, I'm going to include in my list EOS and LTC. Checking on the chart, the prices of these two are fluctuating with an upward inclination. These two are also considered as fundamentally strong coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:11:20 PM

yes, and for me ADA is the best choice
but, i think you forget about EOS my friend,, this one will be huge in the future too  Wink
just do your own research on EOS first before decided to buy  Wink

tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:14:25 PM

The major bull run commencing doesn't mean it cannot go backwards. It definitely can.
So make your "shopping cart" as small as possible with less stable coins in it.

That would kinda be beneficial to back out in case you need to.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:21:14 PM

Your choices are good, but can you include LTC because its price is recovering nicely compared to other altcoins. This only only mean that some investors believe in LTC.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:30:22 PM

This time, the market is still down, but I believe that some of them are recovering. That is why shopping lists of the cryptocurrencies may help us to rearrange which coins to buy or sell. I myself besides the BTC, I like the Ripple, Stellar, ADA, and also Tron.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:30:30 PM

Any coins you see that has big potential to fluctuate and profit is good thing to buy and wait for the next big thing.You have taken your risk on it so you have to own alot of patience to hold it long term.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:34:33 PM

The coins you bought are in the top 20 coins. Of course it's safe that its profits are not high. I don't like the old coin, I like to learn and invest in a new coin.
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:38:26 PM

Your choices are good, but can you include LTC because its price is recovering nicely compared to other altcoins. This only only mean that some investors believe in LTC.

No doubt LTC is a good project, but when someone is looking for a profit. This project is definitely out of option because of its slow pace.
They did something amazing like an AD in UFC sport and others, but right now people only care about something new like ADA, EOS, TRON even though their technology is not up to standard. So the probability for you to get profit as much as they do is impossible.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: