Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Shopping List  (Read 24617 times)
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:47:23 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

You can add to your list LOYALCOIN as it has a great project.
Also If i were you i will delist the XRP there and will change for TRON.
NEM/XEM is a good point to shop also.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 09:00:26 PM

Open the site coinmarketcap.com and find there the most popular coins for daily trading. Invest in them and you can't go wrong - in any case, you can earn.
Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:04:49 PM

I also bought Etheera project tokens, and among all my investments it turned out to be the most successful investment, even though the capitalization of this project is ten times smaller than the capitalization of any top-end project. In general, I think that we all are told too much false information when they tell us that we need to invest in Bitcoin or top coins, in fact it will be the worst investment.
Samyalson

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:08:06 PM

Who knows, anything can happen.

So expect the unexpected as they say.
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:14:12 PM

Open the site coinmarketcap.com and find there the most popular coins for daily trading. Invest in them and you can't go wrong - in any case, you can earn.

yes you are correct in CMC we find more detail on the value and trend of the coins and list of top 100 coins which are performing well in the market and also have some research on potential coins. I still opt for Bitcoin and ETH in my shopping list 2019 because these coins are the leader in crypto market and has good potential to be benefited from it.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
Laedri

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:09:47 PM

I will continue to add Digibyte to my bag.

Hey! today its 5 years old.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:23:36 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 07:20:05 AM by Emperor of Man

I hope if the marketcap bottom hasn't reached yet, it will be here soon. My portfolio will consist of some of these for 2019:

- Waves
- Ardor
- Storm
- XEM
- Stratis
- Selfkey
- NEO
- RCN
- Blockparty
- Ontology
- Salt
- Waltonchain
- NCASH
- Metal
- QTUM
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:40:49 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

You can add to your list LOYALCOIN as it has a great project.
Also If i were you i will delist the XRP there and will change for TRON.
NEM/XEM is a good point to shop also.
NEM / XEM is unlikely, it has not been in a splash for a long time, so it is very likely that it will rise normally.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:49:05 PM

next to them you should definitely buy at btc. it is an assurance for you. so when the price of others falls, thanks to btc you can buy them cheaply and reduce the damage.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:57:47 PM

Your shopping list like you wrote is cool, actually I'm holding all the coins on your list except XRP. I think you should also look into ADA, BNB just to mention a few. It's good to hold coins of projects with solid foundation for the long term. We are all hoping for a great uptrend for crypto market, I'm also buying some coins but that's when I think the price is down comparatively.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:09:07 PM

I am interested in buying ethereum, ripple, eos, dash, wave, neo and of course bitcoin to spend this year, these coins are still worth calculating and will provide maximum profit in the future

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:15:12 PM

this year I will buy lots of altcoins, but for this month I will focus on buying ethereum. ethereum has the opportunity to rise because of hard drive, so August is the best time to trade ethereum in the market.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:49:38 PM

This year I plan to buy bitcoin. because it seems to me that after such a fall, the first who will start to grow strongly it will be bitcoin.
Maybe it's the right thing to do. But I think it is necessary to buy now, as long as a slight increase, but it is already there, and so while the cue Ball did not go up, it is necessary to take.
Kardon

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:56:00 PM

Coins are actually a lot now, which may in the future bring profit, but I want to risk the least, and so I chose for myself two coins, which have already invested and perhaps will take more. This is Ethereum and Ripple, I hope these projects will not let me down this year. But maybe I'll look at Stellar.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:12:48 PM

It's a great way to earn money by keeping watching the coinmarketcap and do daily trade in the popular exchange. I'm sure it would make a great profit.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:58:46 PM

I hold a few coins. I think the coin has a high selling value, because of the development of the platform it has. Among them are Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, EOS. But for the ERC20 coin I hold 1000 tokens each. I will save it for a long time. I don't want the history of Bitcoin at a price of $ 0.5 at the start of the launch, now it is $ 5,000. So that makes me feel disappointed when the price is high.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:04:56 PM

These coins are all proven coins. Whichever time you invest in this bad time of the market, you will definitely earn big profits in the future.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:05:16 PM

I am planning to collect an altcoin with potential below $1 like ADA, XLM, VERGE, TRX, XRP, CS, DRGN, IOTA, ONT and VET. I preferred holding these altcoins because of they pump up to $1, I can become an instant millionaire and I know thay it may take time but will be worth it. Who knows right? We may experience a new all time high this year and that will be a dream come true for all of us.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:07:31 PM

there are some coins that you mentioned which I think are quite interesting to buy, but I don't want to be too reckless to buy them now.
I will wait and follow the market developments until the end of this month, and at that time maybe I will determine what coins I will buy.
it is possible that ETH and NEO are my shopping list.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:26:01 PM

If I have the money this is also the same coin that I will buy, these coins are all good, if you buy now and kept for a year or two you can triple your coins' value, of course, it still depends on the market condition, we all depend on the market condition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: