Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Shopping List  (Read 24614 times)
jerry7788
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:38:39 AM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

Of course Bitcoin. The price dropped too much. this is a good chance.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:09:36 AM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
Now we are in the bear market and the market price is very low, maybe this is the time we buy the coin to hold. For me, I only focus on bitcoin and ethereum, especially ethereum

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:36:41 PM

I think LTC will be one of the most talked about coin in the 1st half of 2019 due to the halving. Most seems to predict that LTC will really go on a run such that we look at its prices right now and kick ourselves that we did not buy when it was around 30 dollars. The timing still seems a bit early for me. But it is still something to think about.
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:41:28 PM

The hardest choice is what coins to buy so as not to be mistaken with the choice, I would take my opinion:  Ethereum, nano, icon, binance, bmx. I do not think that this is the best option, but this is my choice.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:50:21 PM

I think that it is too early to talk about the choice of coins in which it will be necessary to invest in order to make a profit in the long term. It all depends on how the market falls and how exactly each of the coins will fall greatly. But it is worth investing 100% in Bitcoin.

Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:09:13 PM

Of course Bitcoin. The price dropped too much. this is a good chance.
Not only bitcoin price has fallen, a lot of good altcoins price has fallen and I think they can take for example eth and eos

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:12:16 PM

In my honest opinion which is based on both technical and fundamental analysis we have not found our bottom yet. As for the shopping list I'm definitely going for STRAT, SHIP, MCO and maybe some ETH. Good luck in the store!  Grin
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:19:52 PM

You have a great set of cryptocurrencies and I think it is very promising and will bring great profits. I would add to your list the EOS, TRON and ZIL.
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:38:22 PM

I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is necessary when the market is at the bottom, but so far we have not reached it and although we all expect that it will happen in 2019, but suddenly it will not happen!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:20:50 AM

This bear market makes it lazy to look for investment, so in this period I only decided to have 2 coins, namely Etherum and Ripple.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:26:47 AM

It seems i got a little disagree with you, cause lately the market still going red. I think we still need to be a little more patient to wait for the market to really recover so there won't be some regret for the people if they purchase the coins and then it suddenly dropping again.
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:44:28 AM

This bear market makes it lazy to look for investment, so in this period I only decided to have 2 coins, namely Etherum and Ripple.
do not easily give up and buy lots of Altcoins, you buy coins and invest so that in the future if the market improves you will get big profits because there are more opportunities. but it is natural that in the current situation many people are lazy and afraid to do many activities, because Crypto is not smart at this time. hopefully it will change quickly so that it can carry out various activities.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:50:47 AM

I will buy some of the more popular item tokens in 2018, although the current price is very low, but I believe their long-term value.
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:18:44 AM

this year my shopping list only buys bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin, because this year the three coins will bring me great profits later. and my hope is that in the middle of this year the market can experience major changes
right what you say, because the coin you mentioned is a group of coins that are still potentially pumped, and it can be said that it is a coin with a safe zone investment, because it has a reputation

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:44:43 AM

No the market is dropping again if you look at & days total market cap chart https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/, although the trading volumes has been increased but soon there will be huge dump again if any bad news will arise. There will be huge buying opportunity for investors who want to invest fresh money as long term investment & I will be buying following coin each at list 100$ worth
1) Zilliqa
2) TRON
3) EOS
4) ADA
5) NEO
6) XLM
7) SNT
Cool BEAM - Just waiting for buying opportunity currently price is spiked due to hype
9) XRP
10) DGB

Pline

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:18:17 AM

Check out BNB and Trone. After last tokensale on binance launchpad both crypto currencies lost in value and it is a good opportunity. Also check out Fantom. Today they have unlock, so price should be lower and it is also opportunity
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:22:53 AM

By itself, eth will be higher in price, and with such altcoins my preference is waves. Like many, I hope a very undervalued coin.
James678

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:55:37 AM

What do you mean? Tell me more about your risks. How do you accept it? Are you risky or conservative investor? Are you short term or long term holder? Take both top 20 and low cap altcoins!
jhon15

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:29:32 AM

Now the market is still bad, you really want to do it and buy lots of coins, hopefully the market will really recover. In my opinion, you choose between what you mention because if something bad happens you don't lose big. indeed today the price of lots of coins is low so this is the right time to buy but be careful and think first hopefully it is not a misstep.

defoman

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 08:36:44 AM

It is necessary to buy Bitcoin, in my opinion. You make a choice among altcoins, that's right, because your crypto portfolio needs to be diversified. But now that the bitcoin price is at the bottom, it's a great chance to buy BTC and keep holding.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: