Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Shopping List  (Read 24612 times)
JohnyMnemonik

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:16:22 PM

I, like most people, trust Ethereum. But I am also very interested in the Dogogin coin. It costs little now, but it has potential, it has been established and developed for a long time.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:26:02 PM

It's a good time to buy no doubts but the question is, has the bottom been found yet?  We've had it rough in the last 12 months and it won't be easy loosing more money.  If it's time to shop,  then I'll do more of EOS, ELASTOS, QTUM, ONTOLOGY.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 10:23:05 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
I only like ETH and OMG from your picks, but if an actual bear market starts it's very likely that all will pump. So it really doesn't matter.
ADA might also launch a mainnet so that's worth a short hold.

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:31:08 PM

What do you think about grin coin?
I wanted to buy it, I didn't and it dropped its value. Some says it is new bitcoin. This will be my shopping list for this year, I am thinking to buy it.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:50:09 PM

I think I should also buy EOS, Ripple and Bitcoin. I already have such coins as EOS, Ethereum, Waves, OMG, ADA and Stellar. Also Litecoin is also worth buying.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:54:06 PM

I am optimistic that the coins that I have held from last year will be able to give me profit this year or maybe I will continue to hold if next year there will be significant growth, this year I just want to increase the portfolio value which has dropped very in buying back coins that I hold at low prices and hold for the long term.

I am not worried about the coins that I have invested because they are in the top 100 list in coinmarketcap and have a large market capitalization and the prospects for the future are potentially good with the projects developed according to their functions.

rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:27:37 AM

There is nothing to say about it because Bitcoin ETH NEO is always safe in these coins so I have it in my favorite list. I think I'll buy ETH this year. The market price of the ETH is very good now, so I like it.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:33:14 AM

There is nothing to say about it because Bitcoin ETH NEO is always safe in these coins so I have it in my favorite list. I think I'll buy ETH this year. The market price of the ETH is very good now, so I like it.
ethereum used to have a good market. the community that trades ethereum is very large. that's what makes now ethereum prices rise faster than other assets. ethereum can now survive and hopes that in the next few weeks there will be a good increase in the market.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:49:53 AM

ethereum used to have a good market. the community that trades ethereum is very large. that's what makes now ethereum prices rise faster than other assets. ethereum can now survive and hopes that in the next few weeks there will be a good increase in the market.
of course he will survive because he is a strong coin and he has great potential.
now it's not too late if you want to buy Ethereum and other potential coins, because now the value is still low and then the value will be higher and will increase, use this opportunity before it's too late.
coins that potentially benefit you, and wait for them to prove it.

Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:08:36 AM

Is that true? I'm still worried. prices may drop again, considering that ETFs have not given news, whether accepted or not. if it is not accepted, there will be a decrease in prices again. so in my opinion, you should wait for the ETF decision first. after that, you can decide whether to spend all your money on altcoin or not.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:53:45 AM

Don't be fooled by anyone. Anything could still happen in cryptocurrency. It might still go down but the chances of it happening are still very small. Well, this is definitely a good time to buy if you compare the price from the years before. I would say try some altcoins like monero, doge, and eth. This 3 would surely get you some decent profit in my opinion.
jerry7788
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:26:35 AM

I, like most people, trust Ethereum. But I am also very interested in the Dogogin coin. It costs little now, but it has potential, it has been established and developed for a long time.

You trust Ethereum? Your investment feelings should revolve around the fact that smart contracts have serious use-value.

Dogecoin has the valuable ability to get pump and dumped and not buy things or be useful in any utilitarian way.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:32:38 AM

What do you think about grin coin?
I wanted to buy it, I didn't and it dropped its value. Some says it is new bitcoin. This will be my shopping list for this year, I am thinking to buy it.

I see that grin coin is doing a great job . many users here are now speculating its price .  many want to mine it .

In my case i wont buy grin for now not because i dont trust it but because i dont have a good capital today  . id rather save up and wait for more news about grin if it can really compete with bitcoin but im not loosing my faith with btc either .

I will always be a die hard fan and user of btc  .
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:50:44 AM

Old coins need to be respected, but I think now still need to watch the new projects, there are large ones that are preparing to launch such as IOST, and there are those who only plan to conduct ICO.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:03:12 AM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
Now I prefer to invest a little less in projects than I did before. To date, I prefer to keep in my portfolio only those coins that are included in the top 8 coins. For example, in the last couple of months I bought Stellar, Ripple and periodically buy Ethereum. In the priority for the near future I should buy Bitcoins.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 02:04:52 PM

well for me i will go for QKC, WAVES, BNB, XRP, most probably quarkchain
quarkchain mainnet about to come , wallet release already, listing in some good exchanges, so doing some hard work quarkchain team, i like it!
Binance Coin (BNB) I have just looked at the stock exchange, of course there is potential in this coin, but one should not expect growth from it for a year above the cost of etherium.
Sure, BNB is the best altcoin in 2019 so we can invest, In the last 1 month BNB price has increased by more than 100% and it will continue to increase in the future, Most people choose choose ETH for investment but for me ETH should not invest in 2019

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:35:06 PM

There is a huge amount of coins that can be purchased and which will soar, for example izichain, rockz look at them too, there are prospects.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:05:24 PM

I think that Ethereum will be a good purchase this year. Also good coins to buy are Bitcoin and NEO. I think these 3 coins will show good growth this year.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:41:29 PM

There are so many top projects which have dropped more than 95% with so high volume! Take a look at QTUM - the everyday volume more than market cap. There are many other projects which worth attention like ADA, EOS, ETH, NEM, Tezos.
This is not the first time I've seen QTUM purchase recommendations.
The project is promising, but since I started to follow the coin, it always falls in price.

Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:46:46 PM

There are so many top projects which have dropped more than 95% with so high volume! Take a look at QTUM - the everyday volume more than market cap. There are many other projects which worth attention like ADA, EOS, ETH, NEM, Tezos.
This is not the first time I've seen QTUM purchase recommendations.
The project is promising, but since I started to follow the coin, it always falls in price.
sad indeed, you invest but don't have strong analysis so you always follow bad things. for example, as you are talking about coins that always go down, you should always be careful before you start investing in crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: