Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:39:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Shopping List  (Read 24617 times)
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:26:28 AM

There are so many top projects which have dropped more than 95% with so high volume! Take a look at QTUM - the everyday volume more than market cap. There are many other projects which worth attention like ADA, EOS, ETH, NEM, Tezos.
This is not the first time I've seen QTUM purchase recommendations.
The project is promising, but since I started to follow the coin, it always falls in price.
sad indeed, you invest but don't have strong analysis so you always follow bad things. for example, as you are talking about coins that always go down, you should always be careful before you start investing in crypto
You think in vain. In the first I closely follow the announcements in the telegram. Secondly, I read their thread here on the forum. And I did not start buying right away, but in stages. By the way, who cares about this coin, here is the latest news https://github.com/qtumproject/qtum/releases/tag/mainnet-ignition-v0.17.1

coin123456

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 08:54:24 AM

I'll buy ETH more. And will buy MVL, TTC, Monero.
Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:59:35 AM

I see you chose NEO as one of the coins that you hope to buy and hold for long term, I see a lot of criticism directed towards this coin in recent times, some even went ahead to say that it is not truly decentralised, I don't know if these accusations are true.
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:01:37 AM

2019 would be a very good year for Cryptocurrencies and the best coins/tokens you could possibly purchase are those with already working products, as for me my aim is to purchase tokens of platforms that gives dividends for holding tokens, that way I can hodl and still be earning.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:44:24 AM

the market has started to grow and hopefully it will increase and continue to increase, but it's not too late you can still buy coins that you like but that have potential.
before the market recovers and prices rise high you must buy immediately, so you are not late.
because maybe this year the market will go up high and we can get big results, so you choose high-quality coins so that the coins you choose can grow fast.

Molk74

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:07:57 PM

i am accumulating constantly:

RPM (RepMe): the "linkedin of crypto", marketcap at around 600k atm

BLXS (Blockscart): ecommerce platform will launch in march and they passed compliance and checks by a legal team (bettertokens)
and the asset will now be qualified in the Waves exchange! marketcap only 300k

KUBO: own exchange upcoming AND big partnership with StJude Children's Research Hospital (450k followers on twitter, 2.3 mill on FB)... will serve as a gateway to allowing people to donate with transparency, tractability and consensus via blockchain.

#dyor
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:27:23 PM

I still maintain the doge coin, because this coin is still very stable and produces a lot of profits even though crypto is experiencing a decline.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:37:49 PM

Everything is very simple. You need to buy coins from the top 20 and that's it. Usually at the top of the list are the most promising assets. It's time to buy the market seems to unfold.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:44:28 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
There are many opportunities that we should not waste in this bear market. We can buy many profitable altcoins at cheap prices. They say that the market is like a mall that having big sale so we should not waste this moment.

lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 882

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:58:39 PM

if I just look for tokens that look promising, I see some that look interesting and the price exceeds the ICO price and have already been trading, I want to try looking for ICO or something else but I have not yet registered to exchange because I want to see the development

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:08:19 PM

Bought some OMG, WAN and NEO.

As well few days ago bought a bit of ETH with fiat + 20% in few days. Good done!  Grin
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:27:32 PM

ETH and NEO look pretty perspective and with their upcoming updates they will raise really hard. The market situation at the moment is pretty confusing but ETH for example is already showing some positive changes.
HippiePyro (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:30:06 PM

I have also added Helios Protocol to my list. They have been developing their mainnet for almost a year, it is about to launch. No ICO, fully bootstrapped, parallel blockchains, almost limitless scalability, DAG, and it can host dApps as well, without the problems ETH and others have.
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:01:11 PM

I think that Ethereum will be a good purchase this year. Also good coins to buy are Bitcoin and NEO. I think these 3 coins will show good growth this year.
Investing in ethereum and bitcoin has always been a good investment, but with neo something completely different about this, you need to seize the moment.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:04:26 PM

Number one on my shopping list is Ethereum but i hope the ETH 2.0 will be a success for the profit to come good.
You can add LYL or LOYALCOIN is you would like. WAVES is a good choice and as NEO also.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:07:56 PM

I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
Well, the fact that you chose such coins , they are good, of course the top coins are good to keep I have a portfolio consists of eos eth etc btc xrp ada xlm I think in the future they will show the prospect your own !

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:09:09 PM

Number one on my shopping list is Ethereum but i hope the ETH 2.0 will be a success for the profit to come good.
You can add LYL or LOYALCOIN is you would like. WAVES is a good choice and as NEO also.
Ethereum is still the most popular altcoin for many people, including me, because Etereum has the greatest potential to provide great benefits if the market recovers.
and if I can add, I think EOS also includes good coins to be included in this year's shopping list.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:16:04 PM

I think the main coin of Q1 2019 is BNB, CZ doing all necessary things for that: Launchpad, DEX, possibility to buy crypto from your credit cards and if your see BNB chart, its almost all the time raising against the market and now in top10!
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 06:50:10 PM

in 2019 I will buy altcoin ethereum, wave, appcoin, and ADA .I think this is are several altcoins that are good to keep until the bullrun time starts

Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:14:14 PM

I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG.
The list is not bad, but the presence of XPR in it raises my doubts, as a large profit from this coin should not be expected.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: