Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Foin coin - crypto no#1?  (Read 178 times)
casperBGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 03:48:08 PM

Do anyone know why the price of Foin is that high, if we calculate with maximum supply, marketcap is above BTC, and there is no news that this is a scam, but nobody also write that this crypto is the largest by marketcap, what is happening?

BTC - marketcap - 71 billion, with maximum supply 85 billion
FOIN - marketcap - no data, with maximum supply 100+ billion
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:23:59 PM

I don't know why the prices is so high, the coin is traded on the exchange that i never know before. Their ANN not really good looking, and looks like there's no update on their thread.

Thread link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4414872.0

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:08:00 PM

Good observation friend the Price of FOIN looks overpriced to me & presently which is trading on Stex & cryptobridge. I visted their website & i am not able to find their token allocation details just got details about POW based 90Million token will be in the total supply & will be redisrtibuted to token holders 1.16% annualy from the stacking rewards.

amancoin

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

Succes Is Not Final, Failure Is Not Fatal

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 10:53:20 AM

guys, FOIN is a scam coin. They're doing Multi-Level-Marketing programs in Malaysia.

--==+++ *** SAVAN ALLIANCE - HIDAEX - LIFE *** ACCREDITED WITH DUE DILIGENCE & GOVERNMENT DECREED AND INVESTED ***+++==--
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:02:08 AM

Foin coin has no much information about the activities and even the team behind foin coin are mostly individuals that dont much records in financial management and this sims to me as another big scam. All aiming to WOR investors in investing huge capital because of the high price and will at the end dump the coin and move ahead with investors money. We need to be careful and watchful.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:03:11 AM

I don't know aynthing about the FOIN but when i check it now i saw a simple website for wallet download and that is all. I believe that this coin overpriced and make me scares with the high price. I would never invest a coin priced $1.044 with Coinmarketcap Rank 1826. Also they just work with one exchange which is crypto-bridge, i never heard about it before.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 11:25:26 AM

I've checked it on coinmarketcap and above it this is what I saw
We have received reports that Foin is affiliated with Financial.org, an organization that is on the watchlists of a number of regulators. Please perform your own due diligence.

Be careful investing in this coin I am not aware of this coin and also surprised that it has a very high and volume compared to other top coins in the market.

Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:56:03 AM

Very amazingly, I myself do not know the foin whose data is not available with a supply of 100+ billion more, if the coin is above BTC then in terms of price there are still very expensive LIZA coins, I see it on the yobit exchange and not in the coinmarketcap.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:01:28 PM

Do anyone know why the price of Foin is that high, if we calculate with maximum supply, marketcap is above BTC, and there is no news that this is a scam, but nobody also write that this crypto is the largest by marketcap, what is happening?

Yes, the last price tag is very high. I think this is the number two coin that has a high price after Bitcoin. Current prices in dollars are $ 1,047.71. But the market is not active.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:18:50 PM

I've checked it on coinmarketcap and above it this is what I saw
We have received reports that Foin is affiliated with Financial.org, an organization that is on the watchlists of a number of regulators. Please perform your own due diligence.

Be careful investing in this coin I am not aware of this coin and also surprised that it has a very high and volume compared to other top coins in the market.
So with that maybe this coin is funded by this organization and maybe just waiting for someone to take the Bait and boom you are a victim automatically,stop foolig ourselves by thinking of investing in this one because for mw this is not a normal way of getting this much value
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:00:39 PM

This coin is too good to be true, I do not now this coin exist but there is a disclaimer in coinmarketcap so invest with cautious, although all coins have a risk this has a warning so better do not invest in this coin or you are going to lose any time.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:34:40 PM

You got me confused here bro... Who says Bitcoin maximum supply is in billons?.  I had to Google what I already know  to be sure nothing has changed recently..

Your coin price is a bit low but still over priced at about 1 dollar  probably due to its large supply.
Bitcoin has 21 million supply.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:38:07 PM

Yes, the last price tag is very high. I think this is the number two coin that has a high price after Bitcoin. Current prices in dollars are $ 1,047.71. But the market is not active.
LOL. nearly 2.5 BTC for 10 FOIN? I don't think it's real Smiley). I think this coin must be a scam coin like Bitconnect. All of us should stay away from FOIN asap cause I believe that we will lose all our money if we invest in this coin.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:38:19 PM

most times, tokens exist on the blockchain space with little or no information about that crypto on the coinmarketcap maybe because they are yet to meet up with the pre-requisites of the coinmarketcap website as coinmarketcap  has its own standard that needs to be met before you get enlisted on their website
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: