Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have Paypal want BTC $145 or £120  (Read 446 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:09:08 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2019, 08:25:07 AM by mdayonliner

I have £120 paypal I wanted btc. If you are interested then please contact. Escrow is welcome. Preev 1:1

Thanks

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:04:48 PM

I have £120 paypal I wanted btc. If you are interested then please contact. Escrow is welcome. Preev 1:1

Thanks
How many US dollars you demand for these £120 paypal. If low rate then I might be interested. Please post here I will response once available do not need to pm.

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:35:55 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 04:48:50 PM by mdayonliner

Thanks
How many US dollars you demand for these £120 paypal. If low rate then I might be interested. Please post here I will response once available do not need to pm.
Hello mate,
Sorry to response you late.
According to google £120 =~ $153.22 so let's say $153? If you are from outside the UK then there will be paypal fees which I will pay anyway. So you will receive $153-fee = whatever the amount and you will pay me 1:1 preev for that amount.

Let me know if that is ok with you.

If yes, then PM me your paypal ID to see how much actually you receive after the fees

Update:
Just checked with paypal. If you are from USA then you will receive $145.

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:28:27 AM

Bump

Non UK: You will receive $145
UK: You will receive £120
Escrow: I prefer DarkStar_. The fees for him is 0.0005BTC which I am ok to pay. I also pay the paypal fees if any.
Bump
bump

bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:03:18 AM

<>
Thank you very much for your kind response. Sorry but rate is not fit to me. Thanks anyway.

Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:11:47 AM

Hey mday.

I don't have the amount you are looking for today. Just bought a couple miners. However I'll probably have what you need in a week or so, I can keep in touch.

Just wanted to double check a few things. Have you already made arrangements with Darkstar_ for escrow service? If so that works for me.

I would be wanting the funds converted to CAD (Canadian). We can keep in touch about this, not a problem if your order fills before I'm ready.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:58:24 AM

Just wanted to double check a few things. Have you already made arrangements with Darkstar_ for escrow service? If so that works for me.
I don't think Darkstar_ will hold the paypal as escrow. You may send BTC to Darkstar_ and then you can take paypal from the seller then seller will take btc from Darkstar_.

Steamtyme
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:20:39 PM

I don't think Darkstar_ will hold the paypal as escrow.

You're right, but that's also not at all what is expected of the escrow in this case. It's no different than the structure of the deal you were discussing with them.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:04:12 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2019, 01:31:13 PM by mdayonliner

Hey mate Steamtyme, I will talk to DarkStar_ today when I get time about it. Thank you that someone is here to sell me some BTC  Smiley
You give the btc to DarkStar_, I give the Paypal to you.

Update:
How about I send you the paypal now... you give me the BTC when you will have it? I will trust you. This is current preev rate: http://prntscr.com/m6ztlv

PM me your paypal address to see how much it will be in CAD in paypal.

update:
Hello mate,

Thanks for the kind words in the PM. Appreciate it a lot. He is my answer as you wanted them in here.

This is a new one. Here is the old one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082905.msg48746695#msg48746695 jackg took them and promised to give me the BTC after 180 days, I have no problem.

For this one I wanted the BTC in my wallet not leaving it for that long time. I have not talk to DarkStar_ yet but if it needs then I will talk to him. How long you want the escrow to hold it? Let me know your comfortable duration.

I will cover the paypal fee and escrow fee. With Darkstar_ it will be only 0.0005 I guess.

I can send friends and family or as service, whichever you are comfortable with. 

Thank you.

Steamtyme
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:12:43 PM

Just getting off nightshift. Ill review everything and update you.

I would want to wait until i have the coins available before anyone sends anything.

Ill be in touch tonight sometime.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:14:12 PM

Just getting off nightshift. Ill review everything and update you.

I would want to wait until i have the coins available before anyone sends anything.

Ill be in touch tonight sometime.
Ok mate thank you

VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:35:52 PM

not 6 months, 3 months!

don't waste the time! it's like 1% chances after 3 months if you do a dispute to work.

3 months is enough, 90 days

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Steamtyme
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:01:12 AM

Vinsin - That's your opinion and my funds. If it weren't for account sellers helping to promote an incentive to hack accounts and falsely represent things on this forum, I could easily remove a layer or 2 of my concerns. You are always more than welcome to come up with your own deals with members of the forum however you wish.

So I've looked it all over. Considering you want the coins in wallet, which I can completely understand we will sort this out with no hold period. If it isn't held for 6 months any other length of time is irrelevant. On this condition I would want it sent using Friends and Family, my last check is that you can't fund F&F with credit card.

Points of clarification - will the PP funds be sent from the same account that sent to Jackg?

The day of the deal you sign a message from a staked address on the forum - Will find one later.

We will operate without escrow if the above conditions are met. Would you consider making arrangements of an assurance involving (what I consider to be your coins) the coins jackg will release to you on June 17th. In the case of a chargeback on this deal, Jackg would release me an equivalent amount of BTC on June 17. This would only be necessary if there was a chargeback on my trade, and not on Jackg's deal with you.

My terms for this would be 7.5% - I've come to this based on my other options for sale and the benefits I actually receive by going this route.

Let me know what you think of this. If Jackg wants nothing to do with this I am okay with that. I figure within 7 days from now I should have what you are looking for together.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:59:23 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 10:03:17 AM by mdayonliner

using Friends and Family, my last check is that you can't fund F&F with credit card.
Ok I will do that. the fund is already in my paypal by the way.

Points of clarification - will the PP funds be sent from the same account that sent to Jackg?
It's the same paypal.

The day of the deal you sign a message from a staked address on the forum - Will find one later.
I will update this post with the signed message after connecting my ledger...
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
mdayonliner topic Have Paypal want BTC $145 or £120 to Steamtyme
Date: 15/01/2019

Thanks
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1GyLCQSgcSMN3oCDP6qitZ8b3sABP6wjaF
IJTRyhSsrQpoTGEDiFFyEaYy+cDf6s22GNUwsAC2kqEvJI3yVaTOWblR9nJIX2ZHkTufVW2ZIVBMThpGYijKUO0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Staked: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg33549187#msg33549187

We will operate without escrow if the above conditions are met. Would you consider making arrangements of an assurance involving (what I consider to be your coins) the coins jackg will release to you on June 17th. In the case of a chargeback on this deal, Jackg would release me an equivalent amount of BTC on June 17. This would only be necessary if there was a chargeback on my trade, and not on Jackg's deal with you.
I will forward this message to jackg. I will not have any problem.

My terms for this would be 7.5% - I've come to this based on my other options for sale and the benefits I actually receive by going this route.
I did not understand the percentage. What is this?

Let me know what you think of this. If Jackg wants nothing to do with this I am okay with that. I figure within 7 days from now I should have what you are looking for together.
I hope jackg does. You can pay me after 7 days (if jackg do accept the paying to you things in case of chargeback) I have no problem sending you the fund any time if you want.

Update: updated the signed message.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:21:46 PM

7.5% up or 7.5% down?

I could potentially do an individual sale if it's 7.5% above. I can't do what you're suggesting as I'll have too much to remember by June. I may also release mdayonliners coins early if I can chack a few conditions on paypal.
VINSIN

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:01:39 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Vinsin - That's your opinion and my funds. If it weren't for account sellers helping to promote an incentive to hack accounts and falsely represent things on this forum, I could easily remove a layer or 2 of my concerns. You are always more than welcome to come up with your own deals with members of the forum however you wish.

I told you the real deal about what happens with paypal. it's up to you what you want to do with your life.

second at all, do not send as friends as family that's stupid as fuck.

If paypal comes to you and ask which member of your family or this friend is what will you reply?

Don't think from the point of view of the dispute, think from the point of view of paypal, sending friends of family, you're just avoiding paying the fees. You can do a request from him: I sent you the shoes, please send the paypal once everything is done and verified.

This way you'll never have a problem with disputes, or whatever there are so many ways

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
bigmaster23

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:31:01 PM

If paypal comes to you and ask which member of your family or this friend is what will you reply?
For friends and family there is no option to make a dispute. Still the payment can be reversed if account holder say that the account has been hacked also they can charge back if the send the fund by using credit card.

VINSIN

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:41:54 PM

For friends and family there is no option to make a dispute. Still the payment can be reversed if account holder say that the account has been hacked also they can charge back if the send the fund by using credit card.

So think about the guy that is sending to you, instead of using chrome he does the login from thor. Same shit. The safest way is through digital goods.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 02:46:17 PM

@vinsin, quick question, why are you here?

Make a new thread in trading discussion or something about all the ways one can be scammed by using PayPal. Just stop bumping this thread with unnecessary uselessness.
Steamtyme
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:27:59 PM

Sorry for the confusion. Yes i was referring to preev + 7.5%.

I am okay if you and jackg come to an arrangment, especially considering you have trade history. Let me know how it goes. Ill keep in touch either way

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀