Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]ARTCOIN.AI ⚡The World's First COIN Based on ART⚡ 🔥🔥  (Read 1068 times)
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 05:06:55 PM

Hey what happened to the artcoin project?
There is no important news I see in this ANN thread, there is no active community, is the artcoin project no longer running until now? Or there is no detailed clarity, give your answer something

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:54:28 PM

There is no important news I see in this ANN thread, there is no active community, is the artcoin project no longer running until now? Or there is no detailed clarity, give your answer something

Unfortunately, but the moderator of the official Telegram channel has disappeared, and one of the dev team members of the 4ARTechnology project accuses ARTCOIN of plagiarism and that the whole idea is stolen and generally that it's one big scam.  Angry

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:10:34 AM

Unfortunately, but the moderator of the official Telegram channel has disappeared, and one of the dev team members of the 4ARTechnology project accuses ARTCOIN of plagiarism and that the whole idea is stolen and generally that it's one big scam.  Angry
I hope and it turns out that artcoin is a fraudulent project, I hope I no longer want to meet with a project like this from the copy and paste of another project, I will be more detailed in choosing a project that I will support
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:18:44 PM

I hope and it turns out that artcoin is a fraudulent project, I hope I no longer want to meet with a project like this from the copy and paste of another project, I will be more detailed in choosing a project that I will support

Were you also a participant of the Artcoin bounty campaign?
If so, then you should probably want developers to answer the accusation and make the project successful.
I would prefer to get my reward and I hope it will happen, and when the project succeeds I will be able to exchange it later for some good profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: