Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:52:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alibaba Uses Blockchain to Track the Goods.  (Read 989 times)
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:36:06 AM

this is a good news for blockchain, it goes to show bitcoin and blockchain is being accepted and adopted world wide and soon enough we will see other individuals and companies accept and adopt its use. Lets hope for the best for bitcoin
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:29:36 AM

this is a good news for blockchain, it goes to show bitcoin and blockchain is being accepted and adopted world wide and soon enough we will see other individuals and companies accept and adopt its use. Lets hope for the best for bitcoin
Alibaba is one if the most growing companies and so they might upgrade the level of its online system payment. I'm for sure, not only Alibaba have it's work toward this new Technology but for some local companies also.
This things shows that blockchain technology is really impressing big investors and it will lead into globally accepted system used.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:34:36 AM

Ali is also offering Blockchain as a Service for Enterprises, and I take it as a good step, making BLockchain available in Asia.
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:49:24 AM

Although Alibaba has been trying to embrace crypto, they can't do it at all, because they are in China, so they have to be cautious. They give up all attempts at crypto, only develop blockchain technology, just blockchain,no crypto.
Therefore, we should not overestimate this. This has nothing to do with crypto. It does not have any positive impact on the crypto market.
Alibaba is very keen to see opportunities to improve the competitiveness of their businesses. Blockchain that is proven to be very supportive is increasingly being developed by Alibaba to control the items they send to the entire world to get to consumers well and on time. Because e-commerce business is strongly influenced by the accuracy of the delivery of goods.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 03:51:47 AM

Using Blockchain Technology can be used without zero use of Cryptocurrencies so There is a possibility that this News may have no impact on Cryptocurrency Industry. Alibaba Group is very positive on Blockchain but not on Crypto yet , But who knows the future.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:19:16 AM

Using Blockchain Technology can be used without zero use of Cryptocurrencies so There is a possibility that this News may have no impact on Cryptocurrency Industry. Alibaba Group is very positive on Blockchain but not on Crypto yet , But who knows the future.
True, blockchain is something that different with crypto and it can adopted by any section of business. And it can be use by any kind of think even bank. That is why actually it is not quite good news, i mean wouldn't affect much in crypto.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:35:14 AM

I heard from many news about Alibaba is not working with blockchain and bitcoin, they are not interesting make own new coin or accepted bitcoin or altcoin as their payment transaction, I am confused which one is true information about Alibaba company.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:23:13 PM

I have heard before that Alibaba owns a large number of patents related to the blockchain. I think that the realization of this will take a lot of time. I already want to see the result.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:07:38 PM

some Chinese newspaper already stated Ali baba is going to tie up with Tron Neo and IOTA for blockchain services Ali Baba is positive towards adopting to blockchain technology
While ultimately positive and bullish news - it has little to do with bitcoin.
They will simply use blockchain technology. I don't think that private blockchain or some altcoin is related to BTC all that much.
It's great that they are developing new tech, but I would be more interested when Alibaba would simply accept BTC as a payment method.
All this is what we expect
But could consider that Blockchain is a
Introduction to BTC in the future?

(Blockchain  is a propaganda for BTC)

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: