Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:54:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warning: Skeptical One (KingEgift)  (Read 410 times)
antaji (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:41:04 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 12:53:10 AM by antaji

Suspicions are true... Do not trust seller.

Plays it like your scamming him after you send, then blocks you.  Must be Nigerian.

https://imgur.com/a/3BzN6V7
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:42:02 AM

Plays it like your scamming him after you send.  Must be Nigerian.

Never trust locked topics with red trusted profile and fake vouches.
antaji (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:49:47 AM

Yea I was in the heat of the moment. Very blind and in a rush, lessons learned.
FrenchFriedPotatoes.

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:42:58 AM

the fucker scamed me a few week ago. . i lose 25€
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:07:18 PM

BEWARE PEOPLE This guy is a scammer. He doesn't use Escrow and asks for Bitcoin 1st. All the people vouching for him in his thread here are his own other fake accounts. Look at the NEGATIVE trusts.

Just look at the pattern on his thread, come on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4709161.0

No legit person would ever sell gift cards this cheap, guaranteed. And the pictures he uses to show you that he has gift cards are all from Google.

And check these screenshots out of this scammer Skeptical One he has been scamming for a long time now:

The Prince Of Egifts

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:53:21 AM

Although this is clearly a scam we should not assume he is nigerian. To be fair a lot of scams do come from nigeria, especially the email phishing ones and cold callers from nigerian princes, but still it isn't right

He (they) are not Nigerian, they are a lot smarter.

Sandy has been very obsessed with skeptical one. Stalking him, waiting online for him to unlock his thread. Virgin kid detected lol. Sandy has been mad every since skeptical one exposed Sandy as being YoutubeTV. She is really upset with skeptical because since his return back, she's been losing on all her sales. Meaning he is taking all her business away from her is why she's mad. I talked to skeptical and he said keep on stalking him he doesn't care, he is not gonna stalk you back. He said he will continue to ignore you because he doesn't think about you but you eat, sleep and dream about him all day long. All you do is post about him. He said you're just upset because you can't handle competition. You my friend is definitely a virgin. Go outside and breathe the fresh air instead of staying home all day long camping online lol Go ride a bike, swim at the beach, watch a movie you can't stay home all day long and be forever a virgin. Oh and by the way, get that dog out of your ass.

The Prince Of Egifts

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:10:16 AM

LOL Never ending free entertainment from the cockroach twins.  Just keep your threads locked and keep looking over your shoulders.

LMAO My favorite virgin. The angrier you get the more obsessed you become with Skeptical. I can picture you now, in your dirty panties sleeping on your laptop waiting for his thread to unlock lmao your mom telling you to come downstairs dinner is ready and you yelling at her, "no mom I'm waiting for skeptical to unlock his thread" lol You need counciling. Your mom want you to find a man and leave her home already.
The Prince Of Egifts

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:20:19 PM

Sandy is very obsessed lol She's my number 1 fan. Click on Sandy name and then click show the last post of this person. What you see? You'll see from top to bottom all she ever comments about is Skeptical One for over many months. She only logs into this site for him and no one else. Look at her history.

I took a long pause and wonder why a random person keeps attacking me and I never did nothing to her ever. It's not like I ever scammed her. Then it hit me, she is YoutubeTV, JumperN, It Doesn't Exist and few others. She's a serial scammer with many accounts in the digital section. Skeptical One was in her way. He was taking all her customers it pissed her off so she targeting him. She uses VPN now but she is soo stupid not knowing that website keep old logs of all the ip address you ever logged in with from the past til now. Compare old logins address of Sandy til old login address of YoutubeTV, JumperN, It Doesn't Exist you'll see it matches her. She been scamming for ages. He will forever remain a virgin forever lol
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 03:37:22 PM

Plays it like your scamming him after you send, then blocks you.  Must be Nigerian.

1. Stop generalizing people. Your racist ass proves what kind of an ignorant cunt are you.

2. Where is the transaction ID of the transaction? You need to tell us the full story behind the screenshots to understand the scam. Maybe link the profiles/threads involved in the scam.

EDIT : After reading the whole thread, I'm convinced.
The Prince Of Egifts

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:13:02 PM

BEWARE!  Skamtical One bought (or hacked) another ALT. Obvious by looking at Trust summary, Identical thread title, SAME TELEGRAM ACCT, identical photos and absurd "vouch," Why is this clown so obvious?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1674707.msg49197901#msg49197901

I told you guys she's obsessed with skeptical one lol No one cares other than you. Now you all believe my story that she's using all those alt accounts on digital goods to scam? She keeps hunting down skeptical but ignores YoutubeTV who is longest and biggest scammer in that category. Why she never say nothing about him? Where's her outcry for him? It's because she is him. She is stalking Skeptical one because that's her only one competition. Sandy will always be a virgin lol
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:56:06 PM

The cockroaches are multiplying.  There are now at least 3:

Skeptical One

Activity: 324
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:14:24 PM

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:34:39 PM

Answer:  Because you are low-life pond scum.  A common worthless thief.  A piece of trash.  I spent a year seeing young people getting blown apart and then had to try to piece them back together and then I "see" the likes of you.   Does that answer your question?

Skeptical One

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:19:03 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 12:36:26 AM by Skeptical One

Answer:  Because you are low-life pond scum.  A common worthless thief.  A piece of trash.  I spent a year seeing young people getting blown apart and then had to try to piece them back together and then I "see" the likes of you.   Does that answer your question?

If that was true why you haven't did that to YoutubeTV?Huh Everyone can agree he is biggest scammer here. He's been scamming for many years. Why you never stalk him? You never answer that question everytime I ask you hmmmmmmmmm It's you that's why lol Prove to me you're not him and stalk him like you do me. I even have to block you 1 time a day on my telegram and you keep creating new one to chat with me. JESUS CHRIST YOUR ON ME LIKE I KILLED YOUR MOM OR SOMETHING LOL

Skeptical One

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:41:29 AM

You have already said that, oh wait, your PRINCE said it FOR you. I will so miss our deep conversations, I'm sure you'll send your Prince over in your place.  I do but he's a lot smarter than you.  If you had 1/16 of a brain you'd have actually figured it out (no you haven't despite your BS theory).  Keep going and keep bumping this thread. Your turn.

Not true. You are YoutubeTV. I can prove it. You said in your comment above that you tried.

Here's picture proof that you only gave him one bad feedback and that was recently on New Years 2019 and that's because I told everyone you was him is only reason you did it recently lol You gave me at least 5 bad feedbacks, spam my name and troll me everywhere lol

He's been here long long time scamming and you only decided last day of December 31, 2018 to give him bad feedback. The people on this forum ain't stupid Sandy lol They can put everything I said together and know I'm right. They all know your YoutubeTV

Proof

what foods have aluminum in them
Skeptical One

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:46:31 AM

LOL, I knew you weren't finished.  Correct, I just deleted about 100 old negs. More than 1 usually doesn't help (except for scum like you who multiply like cockroaches) and many are gone.  Next .........  your turn.
LOL, I knew you weren't finished.  Correct, I just deleted about 100 old negs. More than 1 usually doesn't help (except for scum like you who multiply like cockroaches) and many are gone.  Next .........  your turn.

You see how you just dodged my question LMAO oh so now you deleted 100 bad feedbacks you gave him before??? Get the fuck out here LMAO Nobody believes you.  Now I'm done speaking with you ever again. My post up top proves I'm right lol Bye now
Skeptical One

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:13:54 AM

You have already said that, oh wait, your PRINCE said it FOR you. I will so miss our deep conversations, I'm sure you'll send your Prince over in your place.  I do but he's a lot smarter than you.  If you had 1/16 of a brain you'd have actually figured it out (no you haven't despite your BS theory).  Keep going and keep bumping this thread. Your turn.

Not true. You are YoutubeTV. I can prove it. You said in your comment above that you tried.

Here's picture proof that you only gave him one bad feedback and that was recently on New Years 2019 and that's because I told everyone you was him is only reason you did it recently lol You gave me at least 5 bad feedbacks, spam my name and troll me everywhere lol

He's been here long long time scamming and you only decided last day of December 31, 2018 to give him bad feedback. The people on this forum ain't stupid Sandy lol They can put everything I said together and know I'm right. They all know your YoutubeTV

Proof

You don't see very well (or are just a liar - nah, couldn't be) there are actually 2.  
Yea, NOBODY believes me. So sad.

edit - before you start stamping your feet creating a conspiracy, yes, I deleted a bunch of posts from this thread.

Wow you deleted alot of what you posted here lmao see you look stupid now and the liar in you is starting to show lol why did you delete alot of what you wrote? I'm glad I was able to quote you so I don't lose everything you wrote. Idiot virgin kid. You're hella childish and immature.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: