Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian moderator Xal0lex uses alt profile to insult forum members  (Read 839 times)
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 02:31:22 AM
Merited by mosprognoz (1)

Moderator of the Russian section Xal0lex uses another profile to insult forum members, because he doesn't have the spirit to do this from his base account.

How it all began.

___

Recently in the Russian section I created a topic where I asked moderator Xal0lex to open a subsection about scam projects.

Right after that Newbie Phetis has appeared and used a rubbish language against me. And at the same time he demonstrated an excellent knowledge of the local rules of the Russian section which know a few people at most.

It seemed very strange to me. I have checked Phetis data profile and his post history and I have found that Xal0lex and Phetis have the same dates of last activity (see the archive links: #1 http://archive.li/baIxZ #2 http://archive.li/Mz29k).

Also Newbie Phetis is interceded for moderator Xal0lex in another thread (archive).

I wrote about my suspicion that Xal0lex and Phetis is the same person. But Xal0lex just put on a smiley face and said I was wrong (archive).

___

My suspicions were confirmed.

On December 10, 2018 in the topic “Stake your Bitcoin address here” I have noticed that Xal0lex quoted the post by Phetis with Bitcoin address, and then Xal0lex has deleted his message because obviously he didn't want that someone reveal his alt.
I asked LoyceV to check this information. He provided me with a link to the deleted Xal0lex message (moderators are able to see deleted post): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg48584270#msg48584270

~
I have this:
Code:
Xal0lex
<a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php#4">Other</a> / <a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0">Meta</a> / <b><a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg48584270#msg48584270">Re: Stake your Bitcoin address here</a></b>

<div class="code">-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----<br />This is Phetis from bitcointalk.org and today is December 10th 2018.<br />-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----<br />1CryQuFjcUwXQeqfZsRBMPMJchJnhLSi1m<br />H3ucgBtQu/kpJ1t4aWg0oJ+q39V6flBQO9/UnVDoKG/nYmemEgMIUjxbnfi1G4i5O8wZv4bHxCcLrKf3fg8/IYc=<br />-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
First line: Username
Second: UserID
Third: PostNumber
Fourth: raw HTML header data
last: raw HTML from the post, excluding quotes.
~

Moderator Xal0lex is using alt accounts when he wants to take off the gentleman's mask and speak rude with the forum members. I consider such behavior is unacceptable for the community staff because, in my opinion, such kind of persons cannot make informed decisions and can put their personal interests above the forum reputation.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 08:44:32 AM

Xal0lex please clarify whether this is true or not.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 3946

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:01:49 AM

Is he knows about this thread? Did someone notified him?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:02:44 AM

Is he knows about this thread? Did someone notified him?
I just did.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2330

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 03:44:42 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 04:20:12 PM by Xal0lex

I have never insulted anyone in this forum. Phetis is not my alt. I don't need alts to express my opinion. Moreover, I never answer insults in my direction. And they are enough. This user has a biased attitude towards me. We had some disagreements with him. All this is related to the topic of worldcore and the ban of the user Marina Uni for plagiarism, in due time.

The forum has hundreds of thousands of users. The dates of the last activity on the forum can be approximately the same for many users.
 How can infer from the last activity that the accounts are alts?

Is this alts too?

That's ridiculous.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 05:01:37 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 05:18:49 PM by Veleor

I have never insulted anyone in this forum. Phetis is not my alt.

I'm not surprised that Xal0lex continues to deny all. Can he explain then why he deleted his comment in the topic "Stake your Bitcoin address here" with the quoted Phetis' BTC address?
I see only one reason. It was done by him to cover up tracks, so no one could recognize his second profile.

Forum moderators have the possibility to see that Xal0lex has quoted Phetis' message with the Bitcoin address within 2 minutes after Phetis has posted it. Can you call it a coincidence again?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg48584270#msg48584270

Must also be taken into account that Xal0lex and Phetis have an identical dates of last activity (#1 http://archive.li/baIxZ #2 http://archive.li/Mz29k).
So, it is obvious for me that is the same person.

I wouldn't have created the current topic if Xal0lex had said the same words to me from his main account, but I was outraged that he is acting like an innocent local moderator and at the same time writing nasty things from his other profile.

* Edit: links were added.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:59:48 PM

I have never insulted anyone in this forum. Phetis is not my alt. I don't need alts to express my opinion. Moreover, I never answer insults in my direction. And they are enough. This user has a biased attitude towards me. We had some disagreements with him. All this is related to the topic of worldcore and the ban of the user Marina Uni for plagiarism, in due time.

The forum has hundreds of thousands of users. The dates of the last activity on the forum can be approximately the same for many users.

Is this alts too?

That's ridiculous.

That was sort of a two part question about a two part allegation. You only answered one part.

Code:
Xal0lex
<a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php#4">Other</a> / <a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0">Meta</a> / <b><a href="https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg48584270#msg48584270">Re: Stake your Bitcoin address here</a></b>

<div class="code">-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----<br />This is Phetis from bitcointalk.org and today is December 10th 2018.<br />-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----<br />1CryQuFjcUwXQeqfZsRBMPMJchJnhLSi1m<br />H3ucgBtQu/kpJ1t4aWg0oJ+q39V6flBQO9/UnVDoKG/nYmemEgMIUjxbnfi1G4i5O8wZv4bHxCcLrKf3fg8/IYc=<br />-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:08:09 PM

Is this alts too?
Did you really just delete the signed message to hide the connection? If you in fact did, that is very shady.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
marlboroza
Legendary

Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:10:36 PM

This user has a biased attitude towards me. We had some disagreements with him. All this is related to the topic of worldcore and the ban of the user Marina Uni for plagiarism, in due time.
This is irrelevant.

Is this alts too?

That's ridiculous.
FTFY.

What is connection between OP and account DownWitDaBlockChain ?

Did Veleor quoted DownWitDaBlockChain's staked address and deleted post, which all happened after newbie account posted something against you?
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 6328

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:04:19 PM

forget about the last active or any other status, it ca be as irrelevant as it is ! , you can find tons of similarities between theymos and newbies  for that matter.

quoting the signed message is indeed sketchy.

looking at the "Xal0le" last post on "stak your btc address" (August 24, 2018) " before the deleted post"

and when this happens only 2 minutes after the account was created , it get's more sketchy.

but the funny thing is, why would he sign a message with his alt? it's a newbie account that worth nothing, why bother stake his address then quote it?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 11:23:06 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 11:40:11 PM by Xal0lex

Did you really just delete the signed message to hide the connection? If you in fact did, that is very shady.

I deleted my post simply because I thought it redundant, unnecessary. That's it. Is it forbidden to remove self posts? I wasn't going to hide anything. I delete a lot of my messages. Do I have to report each of my deleted messages?

but the funny thing is, why would he sign a message with his alt? it's a newbie account that worth nothing, why bother stake his address then quote it?

Exactly.

To all: do you really think I'm so stupid to do such a thing? Why do I need this?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
marlboroza
Legendary

Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:13:50 AM

I deleted my post simply because I thought it redundant, unnecessary.
How quoting staked address can be redundant, unnecessary?
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:26:36 AM

I deleted my post simply because I thought it redundant, unnecessary. That's it. Is it forbidden to remove self posts? I wasn't going to hide anything. I delete a lot of my messages. Do I have to report each of my deleted messages?
That makes zero sense staked messages will always be needed and therefore you want people to quote your message so that if the account that was quoted ever gets compromised and that message is deleted then they can easily recover it because its still publicly known. This helps the community in identifying scammers too.

To all: do you really think I'm so stupid to do such a thing? Why do I need this?
People make mistakes all the time and it makes sense for you to create an alternative account to prevent the "staff is abusing me" card that some people pull.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 12:57:23 AM

I deleted my post simply because I thought it redundant, unnecessary.
How quoting staked address can be redundant, unnecessary?

That post would still quote someone else. And I considered it unnecessary to post. What's wrong?

People make mistakes all the time and it makes sense for you to create an alternative account to prevent the "staff is abusing me" card that some people pull.

Why would I insult someone? Even if I wanted to offend someone (which is unlikely), I would not have created alt.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:17:59 AM

Since Xal0lex rejects all evidence, I ask somebody from community staff to post here Xal0lex' deleted comment with the time of publication and dates of all edits.

This would clearly demonstrate how much time has passed between the Phetis' post with BTC address and Xal0lex' quote, and when Xal0lex exactly has removed his message.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:09:27 AM

Since Xal0lex rejects all evidence...

I can't figure out what kind of evidence we're talking about. These are just your assumptions. I repeat again that I have no alts. I don't need them. And I deleted my ill-fated post not because I wanted to hide something, but because I considered it unnecessary. Not for someone but for me. I have nothing to hide. I can directly tell any user what I think of him. I don't need alts to do that.

I don't know what else to say.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Veleor (OP)
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 04:56:42 AM

And you know perfectly well that I can directly tell any user what I think of him.

What you are doing now can be called a non-verbal manipulation since you're trying to attribute to me an opposing opinion.

I explained in the first post why you've registered another profile.

Moderator Xal0lex is using alt accounts when he wants to take off the gentleman's mask and speak rude with the forum members.

Supposedly, you have trouble at staying in control and with the help of another account you're releasing stress by insulting people.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 06:08:22 AM

Supposedly, you have trouble at staying in control and with the help of another account you're releasing stress by insulting people.

Are you a psychologist? I have no problems with self-control. And I'm a stress-tolerant person. Otherwise I would not tolerate all the nasty things and insults in my direction that some users write. For example, I'm a faggot, a whore, that we with xandry sex partners etc. And now you insult me, trying to expose me to the forum users by some psychopath.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 16479

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:43:22 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 09:55:42 AM by LoyceV

To clear some (possible) confusion on my data
There's a bug with code-tags in my script (instead of removing the quote, it shows what's inside the code-tags). I've tested it by quoting the same post again: when I quote the post without adding anything, I get the exact same data. That makes me believe this post was an exact quote.

Since Xal0lex rejects all evidence, I ask somebody from community staff to post here Xal0lex' deleted comment with the time of publication and dates of all edits.
As far as I know, only Admins can see deleted posts.

This would clearly demonstrate how much time has passed between the Phetis' post with BTC address and Xal0lex' quote, and when Xal0lex exactly has removed his message.
I can narrow down the posting time: Post 48584270 was created between posts 48584269 and 48584271. That gives a 10 second window (83 to 93 seconds after Phetis' post).
I don't know when it was deleted.

I deleted my post simply because I thought it redundant, unnecessary. That's it. Is it forbidden to remove self posts?
Especially in the Stake address thread, deleting posts can be damaging if a user ever needs that quote. You've quoted posts before (here and here), which you didn't delete.

Freedom of speech
I remember theymos saying he'd rather have someone create an alt account if he's afraid to share his opinion for whatever reason, than not posting it at all. This was quite a while ago, so I can't easily find back the quote.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:51:08 AM

Freedom of speech
I remember theymos saying he'd rather have someone create an alt account if he's afraid to share his opinion for whatever reason, than not posting it at all. This was quite a while ago, so I can't easily find back the quote.
Correct. However, if you are caught and you lie about it then it is untrustworthy. I have excluded the moderator from my trust list as theymos is the only one who could confirm this with 100% certainity for now.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: