Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange Coins Could Outperform Bitcoin & ETH  (Read 427 times)
Legitimate9322 (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:54:48 AM

Exchange coins are simple and effective investments. Binance operates their exchange in a way that keeps BNB poised for success. Last year Binance was able to manufacture massive gains for their coin. This year I believe Nauticus could potentially do the same for NTS. I believe the bottom is close to being in for Bitcoin. The market sentiment should switch from a bearish stance to a bullish one. If the analytical data I compiled is correct, then I believe this will allow these exchange coins to grow. We should see more institutional interest dabble into this sector & we might also see an increase in retail investments. This would allow exchange coins like NTS to excel and outperform some of the major coins on the market. If you guys don't know what Nauticus or Binance is you can check them out here.

Nauticus -https://nauticus.exchange/

Binance - https://www.binance.com/en

(There are NO referrals in these links, these are just examples of the exchange)
AnimeKingman

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:57:40 AM

Exchange coins are simple and effective investments. Binance operates their exchange in a way that keeps BNB poised for success. Last year Binance was able to manufacture massive gains for their coin. This year I believe Nauticus could potentially do the same for NTS. I believe the bottom is close to being in for Bitcoin. The market sentiment should switch from a bearish stance to a bullish one. If the analytical data I compiled is correct, then I believe this will allow these exchange coins to grow. We should see more institutional interest dabble into this sector & we might also see an increase in retail investments. This would allow exchange coins like NTS to excel and outperform some of the major coins on the market. If you guys don't know what Nauticus or Binance is you can check them out here.

(There are NO referrals in these links, these are just examples of the exchange)

I think the golden Era of exchange coins was during the golden bull; several of them shrunk back down significantly afterwards. BnB remains one of the best performers but it is the Model; not the typical. I would say if Nauticus is able to Innovate then it will have some price growth as the crypto markets are beginnning to mature.
Legitimate9322 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:20:00 AM

I think the golden Era of exchange coins was during the golden bull; several of them shrunk back down significantly afterwards. BnB remains one of the best performers but it is the Model; not the typical. I would say if Nauticus is able to Innovate then it will have some price growth as the crypto markets are beginnning to mature.

I think there's potential. You have to remember it doesn't have to moon 50x. If you can quadruple your money, then you made an amazing pick.
AnimeKingman

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:24:02 AM

I think there's potential. You have to remember it doesn't have to moon 50x. If you can quadruple your money, then you made an amazing pick.

Yes but even Doubling your money has become a feat in this market let's not pretend it happens too often anymore. I think Nauticus will have to outperform growth and utility wise pretty much every other exchange to have a chance of reaching even +50% growth. That may be a little conservative but I think that's something that is definitely a possibility within the year.
Legitimate9322 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:25:51 AM

Yes but even Doubling your money has become a feat in this market let's not pretend it happens too often anymore. I think Nauticus will have to outperform growth and utility wise pretty much every other exchange to have a chance of reaching even +50% growth. That may be a little conservative but I think that's something that is definitely a possibility within the year.

I'm not denying that, but BTC is literally booming right now. This could be the start of the bull market that sends alts like NTS to the moon. I'm not a "moon boy", but I think there's possibilities. Bitcoin has to lead the way tho. Either that or the "flippening" has to happen...
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:42:54 AM

Interesting that we could do an unessential weapon to outperform bitcoin and the ethereum... Its to make the most  ungrateful day.
Legitimate9322 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:13:00 AM

Interesting that we could do an unessential weapon to outperform bitcoin and the ethereum... Its to make the most  ungrateful day.

Not market cap, but in terms of price movement, then yes.
Solondrado

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:23:52 AM

If The market cap reaches the top 200 for any coin, then it’s a success to some degree.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:26:57 AM

Exchange coin are good as they incentivize traders to hold their coin but the general cryptocurrency will still have effect on excjange coin no matter what! It is imperative that the cryptocurrency market is growing otherwise, we will see cap go low on a consistent basis!
Legitimate9322 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:30:27 AM

If The market cap reaches the top 200 for any coin, then it’s a success to some degree.

Yes, I didn't mean Nauticus could pass up ETH or BTC in terms of market cap haha that would be outlandish. I just meant they have a chance of making it to lets say $.50 which is a huge jump. BTC would have to hit 50K to give an investor those same returns. This is all theoretical, but $.50 is nothing compared to what BNB did last year. That's why I think this is possible, especially since the exchange looks good, functions well, and has surprises in store over the next few months.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:35:54 AM

I personally still choose BNB, they already have products that are ready and very promising. Binance exchange is the most popular exchange and is a favorite of many people. So I don't hesitate to hold it and I'm sure the value will continue to grow.
Legitimate9322 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:40:25 AM

I personally still choose BNB, they already have products that are ready and very promising. Binance exchange is the most popular exchange and is a favorite of many people. So I don't hesitate to hold it and I'm sure the value will continue to grow.

I plan on accumulating both. I think BNB is a great choice as well, I also think NTS which is the Nauticus token will do well. I think both are great plays. The risk with Nauticus is obviously higher, but the rewards could be unbelievably insane. BNB hit $27! If NTS hit $5 you would make a fortune off of a $50-$100 investment. It's all about playing small positions with riskier coins and going long. I think it's worth a $50-$100 position in my portfolio.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:45:37 AM

Don't you think these are for exchange tokens that give transaction fee discounts like BNB?
There are exchange tokens that functions like its only for accumulation which the exchange gives incentives/dividends to holders. Do you think these are also going to be profitable to hold?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:11:11 AM

Yes you are right,binance is a great example ,that's why I'm so interested in digitex coin as well ,I think exchange coins are the next big thing to surpass the others

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:16:25 AM

I agree with you and binance coin is seriously grow in market capitalization and volume.  I think it is far more effective in our daily business than any other coins.  I see that some projects are also coming up with the same idea like binance.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:11:09 AM

this is missing a couple of very important factors:
1. Binance had a very successful business plan that helped their exchange succeed in this market and become number 1. they did a lot of advertisement and create a lot of incentive for people to actually join their platform which was also a good platform.

2. at the time Binance was starting to grow the biggest altcoin exchanges (the competition) have been turning into shit! the top ranking exchanges. Poloniex for example was having trouble with slowness, people were mad at them,... same was true about Bittrex in addition to the fact that Bittrex scammed a couple of thousands of their users out of millions of dollars.

3. it was in the early stages of the biggest pumping seasons that altcoin market had seen which helped a lot with their success and consequently their token's success.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:40:54 AM

Nah, that is a very ridiculous statement you made, why? very simple, they can outperform Bitcoin or even Ether daily circulated supply because most of the exchange coins are only traded in 1 - 3 exchanges, while Bitcoin and Ether are traded in almost all of the exchanges. I do agree if investing in exchange coin is quite promising but the idea that exchange coin can out perform Bitcoin and Ether is non-sense

clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:48:58 AM

It is not easy to do that. For example Binance maybe succeed if they want but it is not easy to some exchanges like Nauticus. Some new exchanges is already planning but they have to create a great community support and create great network.

Ycekezuv

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:49:06 AM

Coins of Nauticus will be able to enjoy great success if there is good demand on the exchange, and there is demand if the exchange introduces something new!
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 07:57:53 AM

The thing is it seems like exchanges are popping up left and right, so I guess the coins of successful exchanges that stick around could see big growth. I've bought lots of KuCoin which has been a so-so investment... but did better than most coins last year.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: