Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never buy too much coins because you would eventually forgot gosh  (Read 23251 times)
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:45:36 AM

Even in bounty hunting, it requires enormous effort and time to keep track of all your bounty activities and news related to the project you're promoting.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:30:19 AM

Somehow, I agree with the title that we don't have to buy too many coins because it's hard to handle on every coin and sometimes, it could make us forget about what we have. Besides that, if you have more than 20 coins, you need longer time to check all of your coins, and that might make you lose the chance to sell that coin if the price increase.
We need to spend a lot of time to keep track the latest news from all the coins, if not maybe will miss the huge news like miss the tokens swap deadline and our coins will become useless. It's just like me, I'm lose a lot of chance to sell coins in great price, but I won't do the mistake again.

Yeah, bro, I feel sometimes that is hard to track the latest news from all of the coins. But I don't depend on the news because I learnt from my past that I could not get any profit while I am reading the wrong news. It always better to analyze by ourselves to find the right coin with the right price to trade.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:05:46 AM

So sad news. The people from different walks of life have joined cryptocurrency. Some of them are 24 hours involving in cryptocurrency, while others are so much busy that they do not have time to look at cryptocurrency for months. You maybe one of them. But for me, I do regularly check the crypto market on at least a daily basis. And this may not happen to me I believe.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:09:38 AM

You will only forget if you buy with small money ,who will forget a coon or token thats been bought with 100$ of dollars?? And more over you can keep track of your coins ,there are many trackers on play store

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:51:47 AM

Somehow, I agree with the title that we don't have to buy too many coins because it's hard to handle on every coin and sometimes, it could make us forget about what we have. Besides that, if you have more than 20 coins, you need longer time to check all of your coins, and that might make you lose the chance to sell that coin if the price increase.
We need to spend a lot of time to keep track the latest news from all the coins, if not maybe will miss the huge news like miss the tokens swap deadline and our coins will become useless. It's just like me, I'm lose a lot of chance to sell coins in great price, but I won't do the mistake again.

Yeah, bro, I feel sometimes that is hard to track the latest news from all of the coins. But I don't depend on the news because I learnt from my past that I could not get any profit while I am reading the wrong news. It always better to analyze by ourselves to find the right coin with the right price to trade.

If the coin or token we hold already in market or coinmarketcap, we can put it at watchlist. Its more easier watching our portfolio growth or many people using blockfolio if we dont want to forget our investment.
I am agree that we should not collect many coin, better hold several coin but have big trading volume
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:33:40 AM

Everyone should determine for themselves the choice of strategy and portfolio of cryptocurrencies. Some people are engaged in cryptocurrency more or less professionally. For other people it is a hobby and is not the main source of income.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:35:53 PM

I think you will tend to forgot if you invested with little or less money. Its always my principle that everything is a choice and as such everyone should choose and decide for themselves the type of coins they want to invest.

I’m me
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 03:40:27 PM

I'm sorry, but how can you not keep track of your investments?
To me, that's like forgetting where you put your wallet.
But, I guess it can get hard to keep track of everything.

That's why for the longest time people have had the most success with the balanced portfolio.
The one where you have invested in 5 coins max.
40 to 60% of your portfolio in btc, eth or ltc (the major coins that can be quickly converted to fiat)
20 to 30% in 2 undervalued alts
than the rest 1 to 2 risky investments.
Buy them low, sell them high, increase your capital.  Works well.

Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:45:31 PM

So, as you guys know, most coins will do swap when they perform blockchain upgrades or changing the coins to to a new coin

I just forgot about one of my coins and the swap was ended in the 31st of December
and guess what?

I just lost 0.3 btc because of it
God damn this is so painful

Been holding the coins since 2 year ago in the ICO stage
Never make such mistake guys remember

Also if you hold your coins at exchange wallet it should periodically check about delisting. It was occur with me several times (
One need to check your portfolio at least two times per month

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:52:30 PM

I think you will tend to forgot if you invested with little or less money. Its always my principle that everything is a choice and as such everyone should choose and decide for themselves the type of coins they want to invest.
Everyone must choose coins for investment that can bring benefit to the investor or to the community as a whole. otherwise, you will lose your money and choose the wrong coin.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 03:56:35 PM

I wonder what coin was that? been bagging some coins long from 2017 and almost forget the private keys too. It would be a good lesson to always keep track of your portfolio somewhere, like a exchange API software or something. Still its difficult to track cold funds if they were too diverse. I tend to keep my position close along with their numbers, news to make sure i won't miss any devastating announcements

0.3 Bitcoin is alot, perhaps a few good bounties might bring back those somehow

Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:17:57 PM

Having a lot of different altcoins in its assets is very difficult to keep track of the swap of each of them.  For this reason, there is a risk of loss, omission of time, since you did not have time to go on time.  It is too complicated.  You can choose not a large number of the best altcoins, but the remaining perpevesti in BTC.  In this case, the risk of losing investment will be reduced and it will be easier to control the situation.
john_nautica

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:18:34 PM

my advice is to buy a few coins that are really potential and can be used as hope coins. select coins in the top 10 coinmarketcap and hold a large amount of it will increase profit

Proc.dev

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:40:08 PM

my advice is to buy a few coins that are really potential and can be used as hope coins. select coins in the top 10 coinmarketcap and hold a large amount of it will increase profit

Yea. It's better less but better. I think no more than 10 different assets should in the portfolio.
Otherwise it's too hard to control all assets. And for Bitcoin it is needed to be at least a half of all funds

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:47:47 PM

There are a lot of promising projects on the market, when you start investing you want to buy a lot. However, there are some pitfalls. Buying too many coins (over 10) will lead to difficulty in managing them. But even if you cope with this, for example, you set up notifications in the program monitoring your potfelters, you can miss the moment when the coin switches to another blockchain, which happens quite often, and lose money.
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:16:13 PM

It depends on a person. If you can concentrate, you will never forget to control all of your tokens. On the other hand, if you have more than 25-30 alts, it can become impossible. The portfolio should not have only 1-2 cryptos, at least 10-14 are needed.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 08:52:14 PM

So, as you guys know, most coins will do swap when they perform blockchain upgrades or changing the coins to to a new coin

I just forgot about one of my coins and the swap was ended in the 31st of December
and guess what?

I made this mistakes sometimes back but now, I'm better and know better. I don't hold on to too many tokens as I know it's the surest way to losses. No matter the hype, I just buy and trade off on getting some Profit. I believe greed is also part of this issue with trades who keep.hilding till it's dips.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:56:53 PM

and guess what?

I made this mistakes sometimes back but now, I'm better and know better. I don't hold on to too many tokens as I know it's the surest way to losses. No matter the hype, I just buy and trade off on getting some Profit. I believe greed is also part of this issue with trades who keep.hilding till it's dips.
This happens when you use a large number of wallets to hold funds. These days it is possible to keep track of our portfolio with ease through different applications. At times you need to be greedy with cryptocurrency, else you might miss the opportunity to miss the chance of profiting. There will be lot of funds got lost in this way, having a portfolio will help with this issue.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 01:05:46 PM

and guess what?

Thanks for sharing but I think the problem here is how you store and hold your coins. You can buy as many coins as you want but you have to make sure it stored safely and organized so you can always monitor it and know what happen to them. Its like making a portfolio out of it and you should monitor and check it from time to time.

llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:21:28 PM

I always keep up with the latest information from the coins that I hold, making sure every project has a roadmap that will run mainnet, this is very difficult when they have a new roadmap to create their own blockchain.
But I will contact the admin and team members if I have tokens and do not swap at that time, I think they will help.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: