Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:05:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful of strange projects  (Read 56780 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:04:35 AM

Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

Well yeah, there are many peoples who wants to grab quick money from the investors.
I see this month there are 3 forks for ETH. Some of them seems like scam and there are already many reports about it.
Always do full research about the new coins, especially the coin who take other existing coins as their advantages.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:29:58 AM

Guys, it have come to my notice that some criminal minded guys are busy creating tokens and using it to defraud people, example of those tokens are *ripple classic,stellar classic, eos classic*, becareful guys and don't fall victim to their sweet mouth, they are busy listing them  in almost exchanges and using that to brainwash guy.... Becareful and guard ur money like ur whole life depends on it

Well yeah, there are many peoples who wants to grab quick money from the investors.
I see this month there are 3 forks for ETH. Some of them seems like scam and there are already many reports about it.
Always do full research about the new coins, especially the coin who take other existing coins as their advantages.
The good platforms will never try to ask your money. If you are interesting and follow them and if not keep staying away from there. A lot of strange ideas have already used by a lot of scammers these days. In fact that they are only aiming to get money.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:31:26 AM

How come? well, ethereum has also have some sort of they called ethereum classic and not that much intimidating. I guess those words with Vision might be, example, Ethereum classic vision, well a combination of classic and vision. Very well said.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:13:55 AM

of course be careful because there are a lot of scams now, and people who are already alert and have gone well can still be fooled. crafty people are getting smarter to cheat, they use various ways and things to get what they want briefly and get a lot of results. projects that are seen well do not always end well, and hopefully in the future many projects will succeed and fraud will decrease.

princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:22:57 AM

of course be careful because there are a lot of scams now, and people who are already alert and have gone well can still be fooled. crafty people are getting smarter to cheat, they use various ways and things to get what they want briefly and get a lot of results. projects that are seen well do not always end well, and hopefully in the future many projects will succeed and fraud will decrease.
this is probably what makes the price of Bitcoin difficult for to rise because there are many fraud projects now, yeah people are always wary of fraud because they don't want to lose money on projects that are not clear. fraudsters will never stop trying to steal investors' money quickly and therefore we are always alert.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:23:09 AM

Need to often find information on each project that we will follow, A lot of opportunities to cheat because many new people are starting to want to find a short one..!!

kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:27:44 AM

calm down friends, we will never support projects that have unclear teams and projects. I have suffered a lot of loss because of the scam coins that existed in 2018 I have lost a lot and I got a lesson from it all.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:32:29 AM

I always see some scam project and strange project also that being scammed so lot of them i see it already in ico such a risky investment if you gonna buy some coins that drops it price after listed in the market.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:20:32 PM

Let's be realistic, it seems to me that today there are a lot of such projects in cryptocurrencies, which for some reason today seem very strange to everyone. Today it is a big problem and it is a fact.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:37:56 PM

In my opinion, if you don't want your labor to be wasted during this period, you should turn to projects that are absolutely perfect. The amount of Bounty may be small but will be at least greater than 0.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:38:07 PM

Never invest money in such projects, because they are always scam, at least the main community is announcing any hardfork like it with with Ethereum Classic. There are no Dash classic or Litecoin gold. Be careful and advised.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 06:52:17 PM

unfortunately it is not easy to distinguish tokens that have no value and no future, we have to study well those behind and if there is a possibility of a future development, and also need a little luck
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:59:55 PM

That's right, you need to beware of such coins and I think not to invest in them at all, because they are unlikely to make a profit!
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:23:15 AM

I think that people should do a lot of research when they want to enroll into a project and ensure themselves that it's 100% safe.But at the same time the scammers are getting more and more good at what they're doing and are also likely to fool you.You must be very careful about the projects nowadays and don't go after appearances.
Doing a truck load of research is the best way out of all this scam stuffs but most times some scams are so good and real. Let's use the just scam concluded ETCV fork. Those guys did everything right and good even their whitepaper was very convincing yet it was a scam at the end of the day.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:35:47 AM

I heard about such coins and saw some on the stock exchanges. I will only use known stock exchanges, there are no fraudulent coins on them and your money will be safe.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:20:56 AM

Yes that's true they have now so many strange project that using some name of the popular coins in the market. Im also victim of that kind of project so many time and till the end of the project they are started gone and not paying us of our work.
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:41:23 PM

thank you for reminding, you are right now there are so many parties that use ico to commit fraud, it has a huge impact on other ico. they make people's trust in investing ico disappear. I hope that something like that can be solved soon. to restore people's trust to invest in ico.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:38:25 AM

Be careful not just on the strange project but on all project ICO in the community.
Scammers are all around the community and many people still want to collect funds from people in dirty ways.
Remember to have your own research as always before grabbing the project.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:52:06 AM

Be careful not just on the strange project but on all project ICO in the community.
Scammers are all around the community and many people still want to collect funds from people in dirty ways.
Remember to have your own research as always before grabbing the project.

What you are telling is the true fact that almost all ICO projects are scammers some are doing professionally and some are doing immaturely. Like some projects you will see that the developer are working but the price of the token wont increase but still they will be giving hope that in future you will have good profit. Some projects are immediately get screwed up as soon as they get ICO investment and investors immediately feel that they are scammed. So it is upto the users who are investing should be careful and in my view as soon as the project get listed sell of what ever profit you get and if the project is good buyback in low as always the price will come down.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:55:59 AM

You should say scam projects not strange projects.there has been multiple topic here about the scam projects and people have learnt there lessons.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: