Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:40:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON( TRX) IS EXPECTED TO ENTER THE LIST OF TOP 5 CRYPTOCURRENCIES  (Read 136 times)
hackerpost (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:59:28 AM

TRON(TRX) the decentralised crytocurrency is focusing on another significant leap into a brighter and more prominent future of TRON project by announcing the update to version Odyssey 3.1 that was achieved with the general community consensus. The new update would introduce the overall better performance of the network regarding smart contract operations, stressing on the fact that the new update should be most appealing to the users and developers of decentralized applications. Furthermore, TRX could reach the top 5 list with the latest updates and developments to the network by the beginning of 2019, whereas more roadmap milestones are waiting to be achieved from 2019 onwards, from where it won’t have to experience much of tragic downfall as experienced in 2018.
The buyers and traders has experienced a hard time in the previous due to such downfalls. However, this year is expected to be the year of TRX. Some redditors and traders are truly hoping for this cryptocurrency to rise in the market.

Read the story here https://hackerpost.co/tron-trx-is-expected-to-enter-the-list-of-top-5-cryptocurrencies-heres-why/

Follow us for latest crypto news https://twitter.com/HackerPost2
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PlasticIcescapades

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:01:44 AM

TRON(TRX) the decentralised crytocurrency is focusing on another significant leap into a brighter and more prominent future of TRON project by announcing the update to version Odyssey 3.1 that was achieved with the general community consensus. The new update would introduce the overall better performance of the network regarding smart contract operations, stressing on the fact that the new update should be most appealing to the users and developers of decentralized applications. Furthermore, TRX could reach the top 5 list with the latest updates and developments to the network by the beginning of 2019, whereas more roadmap milestones are waiting to be achieved from 2019 onwards, from where it won’t have to experience much of tragic downfall as experienced in 2018.
The buyers and traders has experienced a hard time in the previous due to such downfalls. However, this year is expected to be the year of TRX. Some redditors and traders are truly hoping for this cryptocurrency to rise in the market.

Read the story here https://hackerpost.co/tron-trx-is-expected-to-enter-the-list-of-top-5-cryptocurrencies-heres-why/

Follow us for latest crypto news https://twitter.com/HackerPost2

I was skeptical about Tron to start out with. But I like the fact that they seem to be investing time and effort into developing their technology. I am anxious to see where their project takes them. If they manage to make themselves useful to potential crypto users, the coin's price should also advance nicely over time.
Garry_1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:39:20 AM

Even though I know Tron late, but when I read every news about Tron, follow the steps of his work and still follow the latest Tron news.
from that, I began to believe that the price of TRON could one day touch 1 USD.
what do you think about that?
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:29:23 PM

The throne of course is a good coin and I also think for investment it fits very well , I read that the throne is the most popular coin for investment now, which should be very pleasing !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Mac_Doson

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:45:48 AM

Yes! A long term investment is just the best for Tron project because it appears that Tron want to be stable, looking at the market prices situation. Tron has been maintaining price stability for some time now, and it's  coinmarketcap ranking is encouraging  in 2019.You can invest on tron if you wish to do.
I already invest in tron in the January and still invest now especially if the price is down. The price of tron is low right now, and I can buy a lot of amount of tron while I have a chance to make a profit later. I think tron is one of many coins that potential to increase in this year but it needs to wait for the right time to go to high price.
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:48:58 AM

Justin SUN has been wanting more for a long time, but this is not an easy thing to do. I need a lot more for the top 5. Also, it should be noted that many coins left behind by the TRX have not yet experienced an increase.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███