Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Using our web presence to help people  (Read 187 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:42:17 AM

Many of us in the Bitcoin Talk community are "web savvy", and we can use this knowledge to help people, and to help to shape political opinion. This was the reason I started the Fit to Talk English project, but we can do more to help people in the communities outside the core of the Internet. One little thing that I am doing for one of the staff members at McDonalds is to post pictures of the balloons she makes. McDonalds sent her on a training course, and I think she is interested in creative balloon making for kids' parties. I've just started to add he balloon pictures, and here are some examples.
http://jazzpics.com/index.php?/category/38

Do any of use use your web abilities to help people?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siruiiuris

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:31:21 PM

Using digital abilities for the people, this is really interesting. I did not think about this on this perspective. I will think about it and I will do something. This might be really good social responsibility campaigne.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:52:28 AM

Nice art, maybe you can also start a fundme for that person that might help him/her pursue that certain career.  If ever that person might become successful because of you.

In my case tho i still haven't able to do such act but if ever I can then I'll do it
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:58:58 PM

If you really have the passion to help people, web or on actual would do. But in this case, it would be more interesting if people will use a web to help people and I find it a great idea. Social projects are needed to be done by someone or something like non-profit organizations with a technical team. I am really excited about joining one of those social campaigns to help people using the technical/web.

Yeahpro

Activity: 72
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:53:37 PM

I sometimes use my influence (no matter how little) on some social media platforms to publicize the works and abilities of others to potential clients.
Unfortunately, I am not as web savvy as I wish I was right now, but am growing major interest, and also on the look out for learning opportunities which are affordable.
Whitewhidow321

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:08:11 PM

My internet skills are probably too weak, but a great idea Roll Eyes
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 02:34:46 PM

My internet skills are probably too weak, but a great idea Roll Eyes

Create a project to help someone, and you will improve your skills as you do it. For example my Mobile image photo galleries didn't take much effort to create, and I hoped it would be useful for Bitcoin Talk members to post local pictures, and discuss their countries with other members. If we can encourage international relationships and cooperation, then we have a better chance of surviving the impending economic collapse. The creation of the site was pretty easy, because I used Softaculous t install a CMS. The greatest problem comes from running the site. You need some user interaction, but you have to keep out the spammers that can destroy the site with their undesirable promotions.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:17:57 PM

Global legend doing legendary things, eating legendary food, drinking legendary drinks  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: