Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments  (Read 8980 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cuttie018

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:59:27 PM

I may help you with Ruby development, ping me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yegor256 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 05:25:46 PM

As I understand,this is just a copy idea of IOTA.
plz correct me.

Well, it's not a copy of IOTA. Not even close Smiley

Have you had a chance to read the white paper?

Creator of Zold / click here to buy a few!
yegor256 (OP)

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 05:57:31 PM

What's the difference between edge and master nodes? I find no explanation.

Here is the blog post: https://blog.zold.io/2018/12/27/masters-and-edges.html

bibonix

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:17:55 PM

Can I exchange my ZLD coins to Bitcoins? If yes, where?
giocante

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:20:14 PM

How can I invest in Zerocracy?

Bitcoin is the future of this civilization. Why do we need anything else, like this Zold?

The market exceeds a single currency. Why do you think there are so many dollar, euro, Swiss fracn and so on? Because noboyd wants one group of people's monopoly. Diversity is needed. We need numeruos options.

We have Ethereum, Dash, Monero and so on. They all are basde on Blockchain, which is a proven technology, which works for many YEARS already. This project is doing something else, which means it's risyk and not proven.

This is true, but give it some time. Bitcoin was YOUNG ten years ago. Everybody was young some time ago 😄😄

Why this project was created? What is the business reason?
bibonix

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:36:18 PM

Bitcoin is the future of this civilization. Why do we need anything else, like this Zold?

The market exceeds a single currency. Why do you think there are so many dollar, euro, Swiss fracn and so on? Because noboyd wants one group of people's monopoly. Diversity is needed. We need numeruos options.

We have Ethereum, Dash, Monero and so on. They all are basde on Blockchain, which is a proven technology, which works for many YEARS already. This project is doing something else, which means it's risyk and not proven.

This is true, but give it some time. Bitcoin was YOUNG ten years ago. Everybody was young some time ago 😄😄

I ASKED myself the same question. This video can help you understand the business motivation of its creators: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A9uBwMow0M
giocante

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:53:21 PM

I ASKED myself the same question. This video can help you understand the business motivation of its creators: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A9uBwMow0M

I saw that. My question, what's this coin's current business application? Who uses it and why?
U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:46:31 AM

As I understand,this is just a copy idea of IOTA.
plz correct me.

Well, it's not a copy of IOTA. Not even close Smiley

Have you had a chance to read the white paper?
Yes.

Some questions:
How to calculate the scores of Nodes for priority when they can be in and out of network randomly?

How to protect Double spending?
The receiver of the money must be careful and always do the full fetch (from as many nodes as possible) in order to guarantee safety of transactions.
---How? and which results should the receiver believe when fetched two or more different balances?

How to protect 51% attack?
This may happen, but a fetching node may always re-validate the entire wallet, by checking RSA signatures of all transactions. This will take some time, but will provide an extra guarantee to the client.
--let's say more than 1000 nodes,what's the time needed and how to check?

How to protect DDOS attack?

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
yegor256 (OP)

Creator of Zold

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 04:37:17 AM

How to calculate the scores of Nodes for priority when they can be in and out of network randomly?

Each client decides for itself which nodes are more trustable. The algorithm can be different, it's up to the client. At the moment we use Proof-of-Work: each node demonstrates a Score calculated. The client compares the Scores and picks nodes with the largest values. In the future we will use Proof-of Availability, where clients will put Scores on nodes, depending on their availability in the network, like how far they are, how fast they answer, how many times they respond with 404-error when asking them to return wallet data.

mipo5

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:13:26 AM

What is the price of Zold coin now?

I STILL don't understnad what makes this project special?

Are you a software developer?

No, I'm a tech investor. Why?

Check their White Paper and understand the difference. In fact, you better read the Green Paper in just a few pages: http://papers.zold.io/green-paper.pdf
mipo5

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:21:33 AM

Why Ruby? Is it fast enough for a cryptocurrency?

The rate of ZLD jumpled from $0.96 to over $3.00 in just six months. Why so?
bokieie

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:38:13 AM

Why Ruby? Is it fast enough for a cryptocurrency?

The rate of ZLD jumpled from $0.96 to over $3.00 in just six months. Why so?

This coin is hard-wired to Bitcoin. When Bitcoin moves, ZLD moves together with it.
kunkelast

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:16:23 PM

Need miners for your coin? I have a few servers and can join your network. But I can't undertsand my incentive?
cuttie018

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:45:58 PM

I see you have a SERVER network in your project, but can't understand what they're doing? What's your incentive?
bibonix

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:13:03 PM

I saw that. My question, what's this coin's current business application? Who uses it and why?

I BELIEVE Zerocracy programmers are getting their salaries in Zold. Check their website: https://www.zerocracy.com
erqin

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:49:31 PM

What are the invoices you use in your web wallets? I can't really understand what they are for? Please, help me out to understand the concept.
bibonix

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:40:01 PM

How can I exchange zold to fiat? Any exchanges? Maybe some contacts? I can see only ZLD/BTC exchange option.

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, this is obvious for everybody, who can think logically. It is only a matter of time. !!!

Bitcoin is just a software product, which is created by a group of software enthusiasts. How can such a product replace government organizations, which are hundreds years old? Besides, it is SUPER slow.

Yes, Bitcoin is slow, this is one of its problems, which is going to be solved by the Lightning Network. There are also many cryptocurrencies, which are pretty fast, like ZLD.

It seems that the weakest part of this Zold project is the centralized distribution of coins. They pre-mined basically everything.
pi314s

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:43:12 AM

What's the project's mission? Is it another shitcoin or something bigger inside?
giocante

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:07:18 PM

How can I exchange zold to fiat? Any exchanges? Maybe some contacts? I can see only ZLD/BTC exchange option.

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, this is obvious for everybody, who can think logically. It is only a matter of time. !!!

Bitcoin is just a software product, which is created by a group of software enthusiasts. How can such a product replace government organizations, which are hundreds years old? Besides, it is SUPER slow.

Yes, Bitcoin is slow, this is one of its problems, which is going to be solved by the Lightning Network. There are also many cryptocurrencies, which are pretty fast, like ZLD.

It seems that the weakest part of this Zold project is the centralized distribution of coins. They pre-mined basically everything.

Just list the US government 😄😄😄
bibonix

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 06:27:44 PM

Just list the US government 😄😄😄

No, seriously, what's that? Why can't mine the coins freely?
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: