Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:55:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LISTED ON ALLBIT] VANTA-Decentralized Network for Connectivity  (Read 2163 times)
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:51:22 PM

Seeing from Twitter @vantanetwork VNT has sold more than 1 billion this is a very good prospect the first phase has been sold maybe this will be lyrics by many people to invest.

Yep, the First Token Sale Event on Cashierest Exchange has sold out early! A total of 1,299,983,670 VNT were sold at a value of approximately $1.2 mil USD.
will there be a public sale after this sale runs out ?? and when will it start if there is a public sale?

The current phase-2 of sale on cashierest is meant for Koreans only. However, there is going to be a public sale in near future open to investors from other nationalities by end of this month. Please stay tunes here or official telegram of Vanta.

In case you are looking for investment as a strategic partner, you can drop me a PM.
does the VANTA project come from Korea? It seems that you have a strong community there, so you get enough funds from Korea. and congratulations for excitement VANTA Network’s first meetup
kryptogunner (OP)

Activity: 658

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:54:01 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 04:27:43 AM by kryptogunner

Seeing from Twitter @vantanetwork VNT has sold more than 1 billion this is a very good prospect the first phase has been sold maybe this will be lyrics by many people to invest.

Yep, the First Token Sale Event on Cashierest Exchange has sold out early! A total of 1,299,983,670 VNT were sold at a value of approximately $1.2 mil USD.
will there be a public sale after this sale runs out ?? and when will it start if there is a public sale?

The current phase-2 of sale on cashierest is meant for Koreans only. However, there is going to be a public sale in near future open to investors from other nationalities by end of this month. Please stay tunes here or official telegram of Vanta.

In case you are looking for investment as a strategic partner, you can drop me a PM.
does the VANTA project come from Korea? It seems that you have a strong community there, so you get enough funds from Korea. and congratulations for excitement VANTA Network’s first meetup

Yes, the development team is from Korea with some strategic and R&D partners as well including Hanyang University ( a reputed Korean Univ.) Vanta is launching phased IEO on Korean exchange starting with Cashierest. More to come. Keep an eye on this thread.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:12:26 PM

Yes, the development team is from Korea with some strategic and R&D partners as well including Hanyang University ( a reputed Korean Univ.) We are launching phased IEO on Korean exchange starting with Cashierest. More to come. Keep an eye on this thread.
it looks like phase 2 looks really interesting and I will stay here to see the progress of your project, and I also can't wait to see what will happen in phase 2 and "TESNET VANTA"

kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:22:31 AM

Yes, the development team is from Korea with some strategic and R&D partners as well including Hanyang University ( a reputed Korean Univ.) We are launching phased IEO on Korean exchange starting with Cashierest. More to come. Keep an eye on this thread.
it looks like phase 2 looks really interesting and I will stay here to see the progress of your project, and I also can't wait to see what will happen in phase 2 and "TESNET VANTA"

VANTA correctly decided to hold IEO on the exchange.  Immediately addressed the issue of listing. And more confidence in the developers.   Otherwise, investors may have to wait a very long time for listing.

Vanta is holding Second phase of IEO on Cashierest currently which shall conclude today. However, that doesnt guarantee listing on Cashierest. We have anyway plans for listing in atleast a major Korean exchange by end of January tentatively.

kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:32:57 AM

As I know QuarkChain registred in Singapore? Where is your company registered? Can you explain in detail about your partnership with QuarkChain?

Vanta is a registered entity in Hongkong.QuarkChain (QRK) have agreed upon an enterprise partnership with Vanta! VANTA's APIs can support QuarkChain's blockchain and its ecosystem meet the enterprise-grade requirements in the communication and networking sectors.

More details will be released shortly. Please stay tuned for the upcoming journey!

You will don't have own blockchain? Just ERC tokens?

Vanta is not an ERC-20 token. It will have its own blockchain aka mainnet.

As I understand you going to make same things as making Loom Network right now?

Loom is an Ethereum side chain however Vanta will have its own blockchain. Loom is primarily meant for development of gaming dapps. Vanta is directed towards real time, private and secure decentralized means of communication. Major use case is communication like delivery/shopping/car sharing/reservation related platform services that require communication between users; Live video streaming services like online courses, user-generated video content etc;  private blockchain solutions to enterprises, public institutions, and hospitals looking to set up telecommunications infrastructure.

And when token sale ends?

The token sale is likely to finish by end of this month followed by listing of VNT tokens.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:27:52 AM

VANTA correctly decided to hold IEO on the exchange.  Immediately addressed the issue of listing. And more confidence in the developers.   Otherwise, investors may have to wait a very long time for listing.

Vanta is holding Second phase of IEO on Cashierest currently which shall conclude today. However, that doesnt guarantee listing on Cashierest. We have anyway plans for listing in atleast a major Korean exchange by end of January tentatively.

If you have a plan already listing in major South Korean exchanges then it is a very good sign for the investors because you are gaining trust from the investors with the strong intention you have for the further development.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:43:05 AM

If you have a plan already listing in major South Korean exchanges then it is a very good sign for the investors because you are gaining trust from the investors with the strong intention you have for the further development.
it is true because many investors are looking like this VANTA project because some investors do not want to wait a long time to be listed on the stock exchange, and they just want everything to run fast, but there are some investors who want to save and make it as their inventory, investor confidence is very strong for the VANTA project
kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:26:41 PM

Vanta team is in talks with multiple exchanges for listing VNT however the details cannot be disclosed at this time due to NDAs. Beside this strong focus is on product development to give confidence to investors .

kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:41:07 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 04:25:31 AM by kryptogunner

yes

columbocrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:09:39 PM

Vanta x Coinfinit Exchange Partnership

https://i.imgur.com/2hdQNkm.jpg

Coinfinit, a South Korean-based exchange, established a partnership with VANTA Network. More details will be available soon. Please visit the website below.

Exchange: https://www.coinfinit.com/

Amazing progress VANTA team! Smiley
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:44:41 PM

As I know QuarkChain registred in Singapore? Where is your company registered? Can you explain in detail about your partnership with QuarkChain?

Vanta is a registered entity in Hongkong.QuarkChain (QRK) have agreed upon an enterprise partnership with Vanta! VANTA's APIs can support QuarkChain's blockchain and its ecosystem meet the enterprise-grade requirements in the communication and networking sectors.

More details will be released shortly. Please stay tuned for the upcoming journey!

Loom is an Ethereum side chain however Vanta will have its own blockchain. Loom is primarily meant for development of gaming dapps. Vanta is directed towards real time, private and secure decentralized means of communication. Major use case is communication like delivery/shopping/car sharing/reservation related platform services that require communication between users; Live video streaming services like online courses, user-generated video content etc;  private blockchain solutions to enterprises, public institutions, and hospitals looking to set up telecommunications infrastructure.

The token sale is likely to finish by end of this month followed by listing of VNT tokens.

Thank you for detailed answer. When you going to launch mainnet (own blockchain)? As I understand from roadmap in Q3 this year? This is correct?
As far as I understand your blockchain platform will be intented for small business companies? Do you have partnerships with some companies already?
kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:48:54 PM

Thank you for detailed answer. When you going to launch mainnet (own blockchain)? As I understand from roadmap in Q3 this year? This is correct?
As far as I understand your blockchain platform will be intented for small business companies? Do you have partnerships with some companies already?

yes, you got it correct. Mainnet intended for Q3 this year.

The platform not only shall cater to small business but larger ones as well. There is nothing that limit Vanta in terms of capability or capacity.

Please read about our partenrships here with Oracle, Microsoft and Hanyang University: https://medium.com/vantanetwork

denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:31:48 PM

That was really quick to sell the round 1 allocated tokens, I just found out by title of the thread. Another interesting project with proper planning and accepting stable coin shows that they don't want to see issues and problems other ICO's faced in past year. This also can be trend changer in my opinion. This is next stage of platform with strong fundamentals behind them.
kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 06:31:50 AM

That was really quick to sell the round 1 allocated tokens, I just found out by title of the thread. Another interesting project with proper planning and accepting stable coin shows that they don't want to see issues and problems other ICO's faced in past year. This also can be trend changer in my opinion. This is next stage of platform with strong fundamentals behind them.

Vanta is very clear about its strategies and goals. Be it product development, marketing or crowd funding.

kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:44:13 PM

Vanta x Cashierest Exchange Sale Phase-2 Concludes

VANTA Network raised $1.8 million USD from the first Korean-only exchange token sale! A total of 2,525,947,648 CAP tokens were traded for 2,080,368,640 VNT tokens. The sale was conducted exclusively for South Koreans via the Cashierest Exchange cryptocurrency, CAP.

VANTA Network is currently in discussion with potential Strategic Partners who will be alongside us in building and maintaining our ecosystem. For more information, please contact us at official@vanta.network

joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:03:51 AM

Vanta x Cashierest Exchange Sale Phase-2 Concludes

VANTA Network raised $1.8 million USD from the first Korean-only exchange token sale! A total of 2,525,947,648 CAP tokens were traded for 2,080,368,640 VNT tokens. The sale was conducted exclusively for South Koreans via the Cashierest Exchange cryptocurrency, CAP.

VANTA Network is currently in discussion with potential Strategic Partners who will be alongside us in building and maintaining our ecosystem. For more information, please contact us at official@vanta.network

good information, investor confidence in the VANTA project is so strong that everything runs fast, and the vanta project is also very good, so many investors have no doubts, and we can see a lot of Korean ico projects are very successful, VANTA can also be successful like the others
Wasimalik

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:10:44 AM

Heard about partnership with Quarkchain which is good for you guys. Will wait to receive more news and updates about that partnership.

kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:59:52 AM

Heard about partnership with Quarkchain which is good for you guys. Will wait to receive more news and updates about that partnership.

Please stay tuned for more details on the partnership and many other exciting developments.

Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:21:28 AM

Please stay tuned for more details on the partnership and many other exciting developments.
I am happy to hear that the VANTA project produced 1.8 million USD and has partners,
but I am still confused about softcap, have you reached the softcap?

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████