Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LISTED ON ALLBIT] VANTA-Decentralized Network for Connectivity  (Read 2153 times)
kryptogunner (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Community Builder and Telegram Moderator

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:36:41 PM

Token can be sent only after stakes are allocated and any time for review. Better ask on bounty thread or bounty support telegram for these issues.

I don't know about this, I think tokens that were sent earlier are gifts for anyone who participated in the bounty campaign program. Is there a statement from the team saying that to receive a token from the bounty program must send the token back to allbit?

Read the instructions on bounty thread/ telegram or other social media. They have been given instructions. This is not the correct thread to discuss bounty issue.

Want growth hack for community or need 24x7 community managememt?

PM here or Telegram @meatulm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:31:22 AM

VANTA Joins AWS Partner Network as a Technology Partner

VANTA Network is in close discussions to implement our technology into the core communication services provided by Amazon Web Services like Alexa for Business! For more details, please read the article below.

https://medium.com/vantanetwork/technology-partnership-with-amazon-web-services-6e51ec44c26c

Bunga Tulip

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:32:06 AM

hello dev ,. when distribution Vanta ., ? please tell me details ,. or anyone can give me news information of project ,. thanks in advance
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:20:55 AM

Token can be sent only after stakes are allocated and any time for review. Better ask on bounty thread or bounty support telegram for these issues.

I don't know about this, I think tokens that were sent earlier are gifts for anyone who participated in the bounty campaign program. Is there a statement from the team saying that to receive a token from the bounty program must send the token back to allbit?

Read the instructions on bounty thread/ telegram or other social media. They have been given instructions. This is not the correct thread to discuss bounty issue.
yes you give very correct advice so as not to discuss about the bountt program in this thread, here is a special opportunity to discuss vanta such as product development providing the latest information from the vanta project team do or as it
kryptogunner (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:29:56 AM

Oracle OpenWorld Asia 2019 Conference & Exhibition

VANTA Network will be exhibiting at Oracle OpenWorld Asia 2019 to share the demonstrations of our MVP! Bring the future into focus with Oracle and VANTA Network at Oracle OpenWorld Asia in Singapore. Make sure to visit us at our booth if you are there! Contact our core team members at official@vanta.network if you would like to meet with us during the conference!

Oracle OpenWorld Asia 2019
Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre
March 26-27, 2019

Ifra24

Activity: 308
Merit: 171

jalannya dipotong sama orang

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:41:13 PM

hello dev ,. when distribution Vanta ., ? please tell me details ,. or anyone can give me news information of project ,. thanks in advance

On tele group the distribution is finished on 21 march (admin) , and many people bounty participant not recivied the reward, and this is is not good.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
█████████████▄█████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Dewajuna09

Activity: 977

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 08:14:12 AM

On tele group the distribution is finished on 21 march (admin) , and many people bounty participant not recivied the reward, and this is is not good.

Vanta project with bad team. When distribution reward for bounty campaign. No trade no paid very bad program

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
voldemar19841984

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:58:58 PM

Where are the bounty tokens?
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 09:28:26 AM

Vanta project with bad team. When distribution reward for bounty campaign. No trade no paid very bad program
Hope team can fix problem and distribution reward bounty. Do you have plan to burn some vanta ? Or swap to testnet ?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:51:59 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2019, 10:04:07 PM by magisterr

As far as i remember they have QuarkChain in partners. How they will work with Quark?
Ico ended more than 2 month ago. Why there is still any good exchange? At least Kucoin?
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:16:43 AM

Do you have plan to burn some vanta ? Or swap to testnet ?
they have announced about burning tokens a few weeks ago, and for swap to testnet I don't know enough, it might happen in the future

Ico ended more than 2 month ago. Why there is still any good exchange? At least Kucoin?
I think VNT has been listed on some good exchanges like Coinone, IDEX, and Allbit
btw Coinone volume is bigger than Kucoin

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 03:23:53 AM

We can't blame them forever. there are still good projects and more respect for bounty participants. Forget Vanta, and join other bounty campaigns.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:28:33 AM

We can't blame them forever. there are still good projects and more respect for bounty participants. Forget Vanta, and join other bounty campaigns.
Of course if we blame them forever I think it's a foolish act and certainly out there there are still good projects and promises that hopefully we can consider before joining the project

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
magisterr

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:54:45 PM

they have announced about burning tokens a few weeks ago, and for swap to testnet I don't know enough, it might happen in the future

I think VNT has been listed on some good exchanges like Coinone, IDEX, and Allbit

Im not sure that this is real volume. May be this is fake volume like on Bitforex. And this is Korean exchange (as I know Korean exchanges available only for korean people which have Korean phone number). While Kucoin is most known exchange with mostly real volume.
Ohgreatanotherone

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:24:16 PM

Im not sure that this is real volume. May be this is fake volume like on Bitforex. And this is Korean exchange (as I know Korean exchanges available only for korean people which have Korean phone number). While Kucoin is most known exchange with mostly real volume.

Literally can't understand VNT volume on IDEX. There's just no way that volume is the real deal. Keeps trading between the same tight margain everyday. Between market makers and bots, dunno which is the worst

khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 02:24:23 AM

Literally can't understand VNT volume on IDEX. There's just no way that volume is the real deal. Keeps trading between the same tight margain everyday. Between market makers and bots, dunno which is the worst
I think it's normal, because VNT is only registered in the Korean exchange and you know the rules are only Korean people who can register, but global exchanges are only IDEX.
There are so many enthusiasts of this tokens, so it's natural that the volume of idex becomes high

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:02:36 AM

I think it's normal, because VNT is only registered in the Korean exchange and you know the rules are only Korean people who can register, but global exchanges are only IDEX.
There are so many enthusiasts of this tokens, so it's natural that the volume of idex becomes high

Sure, you're right about it being normal. However, when the daily price movement peaks at almost the same point and falls to similar bottom everyday  for over a week, one really starts to suspect if humans can be so organized and uniform to buy and sell at almost the same price everyday

Dextroboy

Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:21:42 AM

if only Vanta had a bounty program, surely VNT would also be wanted to trade bounty hunters,
would in the future VNT be launcg a bounty program?  Cheesy Grin

Ohgreatanotherone

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:19:01 PM

if only Vanta had a bounty program, surely VNT would also be wanted to trade bounty hunters,
would in the future VNT be launcg a bounty program?  Cheesy Grin

Vanta had a bounty program months ago. Think the initial dump on exchanges was caused by hunters exiting as usual. Still see a few hunters from time to time asking why they haven't received their bounty tokens yet.

magisterr

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:48:20 PM

Why CMC does not show circulating supply? As I know they raised only 50% of hardcap. What did they do with ret tokens? They were burnt or no?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: