Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best thing that  (Read 139 times)
WeiWangg (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:39:16 PM

What's the best thing that happened to you which started badly but ended up great?

For me, I was in the library last spring drinking my coffee from Starbucks. I don't keep the cover on the top because I like to drink
BIG sips of coffee. The coffee was on my left and laptop in my front as I was sitting
on a shared desk (more people sharing the table). On my left, the most beautiful lady in the world (which I didn't notice because I
was doing my laptop work LOL). I did a very bad involuntary move and moved my arm, dropping the entire coffee on her. It's useless
to say that I entered in panic, I didn't know how to apologies. Her jeans were brown but then I looked at her face. The cutest and most
beautiful person I have ever seen and I just dropped an entire coffee on her. She did put me at ease but I still felt bad for what I did.
Because of her jeans, I agreed with her that I would give her my
zipped sweatshirt to cover her front. Just like you see the white sweatshirt in this image tied up:
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/DG0AG0/female-tourist-looking-at-map-paris-france-DG0AG0.jpg
only that my sweatshirt was bigger and was able to cover something, at least in small parts.
We would use it to cover her on her way to her house. My lady was home alone, I stayed for a coffee and in April we'll celebrate 1 year of relationship.
We are still in love and we never argued. We are so compatible and I actually mean it.
maxou8524

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:10:32 PM

I ended up making many half court shots playing basketball than i did Free shots
DorisHank65

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:52:41 PM

Applying for a job, I actually though it was a bad decision to make an eventually ended up being better than I thought.
CherylltheBombshell

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:10:46 AM

For me, its when i started working in a call center that my family wouldnt like it as they have high expectations from me but then it end up so great as i got a hired with high position and reach my salary expectations as well as sustain my family needs.

Orionix  |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:41:07 AM

What's the best thing that happened to you which started badly but ended up great?

For me, I was in the library last spring drinking my coffee from Starbucks. I don't keep the cover on the top because I like to drink
BIG sips of coffee. The coffee was on my left and laptop in my front as I was sitting
on a shared desk (more people sharing the table). On my left, the most beautiful lady in the world (which I didn't notice because I
was doing my laptop work LOL). I did a very bad involuntary move and moved my arm, dropping the entire coffee on her. It's useless
to say that I entered in panic, I didn't know how to apologies. Her jeans were brown but then I looked at her face. The cutest and most
beautiful person I have ever seen and I just dropped an entire coffee on her. She did put me at ease but I still felt bad for what I did.
Because of her jeans, I agreed with her that I would give her my
zipped sweatshirt to cover her front. Just like you see the white sweatshirt in this image tied up:

only that my sweatshirt was bigger and was able to cover something, at least in small parts.
We would use it to cover her on her way to her house. My lady was home alone, I stayed for a coffee and in April we'll celebrate 1 year of relationship.
We are still in love and we never argued. We are so compatible and I actually mean it.
When I got to know Bitcoin
I want large quantities of them and And lost all quantity
But then I have a lot of bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: