Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - RPG Coin - (RPG) Tokenization of In-Game Assets - POW x21s  (Read 2501 times)
FrostyRPG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:50:06 PM

RPG IS NOW TRADING ON CREX24

bountyann4

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:24:14 PM

1 week to for for source code release! Whitepaper will be published this week! Work on the RPGcoin blueprint for UE4 has begun!

Also Please Vote for RPG for Best ANN of the week
https://twitter.com/talkbitcointalk/status/1085567241796501505

Any interest in translating the whitepaper to Portuguese Brazilian? I can do it, just let me know.

Portfolio here
pinpins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 09:34:09 AM

You can now mine RPG at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x21s.mine.zergpool.com:3224 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x21s.mine.zergpool.com:3224 -u <YOURRPGWALLET> -p c=RPG,mc=RPG

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://x21s.mine.zergpool.com:3224 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=RPG

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
FrostyRPG (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:31:24 PM

RPG v2.0.0 is now on github https://github.com/RPGCoin/RPG-Core/releases/tag/2.0.0

This build includes new features in the assets, fixes various bugs, and speeds up the initial sync.
FrostyRPG (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:27:01 PM

RPG GIVEAWAY

To Celebrate our Exchange Listing We are Giving away 50 $RPG To each Follower!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/rpgcoinofficial/status/1100450504830795777

Discord : https://t.co/emuwEGIULB
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:55:09 PM

I hope that this RPG project will be able to realize its plans from the RoadMap. It seems to me that projects that position themselves as projects for the gaming industry are the most promising direction in the market.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:18:03 AM

It remains only to wait for the implementation of plans for this and other projects that are working in the direction of gaming services. I think that wait until full implementation is not long.
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:15:11 AM

I would like to ask the developers what code was used as a basis for creating a RPG coin? Is it fork PIVX or Dash? Or is it a fork of some other coin?
FrostyRPG (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:32:37 PM

The RPG Web Wallet is now online

https://wallet.rpgcoin.network 
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:40:29 AM

I hope that this RPG project will be able to realize its plans from the RoadMap. It seems to me that projects that position themselves as projects for the gaming industry are the most promising direction in the market.
It is an indisputable fact that blockchain projects working in the gaming industry have the best chances to get real use. this fact is conditioned by the fact that gamers are accustomed to use in-game currency. Accordingly, in the gaming industry to implement the payment of coins or tokens is very simple and easy.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:51:28 AM

It remains to wait for the release of the developers. I have already seen a lot of game projects and they all caused unprecedented excitement among users. I will not list their names not to think that I advertise some projects... But unfortunately the number of cases when the project team still launched their gaming platforms is very small compared to the number of projects that just collected money from investors. I hope that here we will see the release of the game.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:42:42 AM

The RPG Web Wallet is now online

https://wallet.rpgcoin.network 
Having a web wallet is a very important step in popularizing a project. Very few investors agree to install wallets from new projects on their computers. Everyone is afraid of viruses and malware. therefore, mobile wallets and web wallets help to recruit users.
EvgeniiaUfa

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:27:24 AM

You're right. Due to the fact that many cases of computer infection by viruses, many users and I, among other things, prefer to use either web versions of wallets or mobile versions or keep money on exchanges in general.
BTC_Panther

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:50:25 AM

You're right. Due to the fact that many cases of computer infection by viruses, many users and I, among other things, prefer to use either web versions of wallets or mobile versions or keep money on exchanges in general.
It seems to me that keeping your crypto assets on exchanges is not an option at all ... Exchanges are extremely unreliable. It is better for this purpose to have a separate laptop that will not have a permanent connection to the Internet.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:42:34 AM

It seems to me that keeping your crypto assets on exchanges is not an option at all ... Exchanges are extremely unreliable. It is better for this purpose to have a separate laptop that will not have a permanent connection to the Internet.
It is clear that exchanges are not an option for storing cryptocurrencies. This is the place to buy or sell ... or trade there. But keeping it long is absurd. For such purposes are suitable Trezor or Ledger.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:10:08 AM

It is clear that exchanges are not an option for storing cryptocurrencies. This is the place to buy or sell ... or trade there. But keeping it long is absurd. For such purposes are suitable Trezor or Ledger.
Concerning the risks of storing coins on the exchange, I fully agree. But the option that you advise (I mean Ledger and Trezor) is not an option since this RPG coin is not in support of these wallets. Trezor generally supports only about 10 coins.
opsofsile1983

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:21:30 AM

Today I read that because of the vulnerability in Ledger a person lost cryptocurrency by 80 thousand dollars. So this is not a panacea either. It seems to me that it is best to store your RPG coins on a computer and use the standard wallet that the project offers. Moreover, the guys have a normal wallet turned out and works without problems!
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:41:58 PM

I also believe that the cryptocurrency (in particular the RPG Coin) should be stored in official wallets and stored on your own computer. Maybe even to do this is to buy a separate cheap laptop.
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:07:30 PM

I also believe that the cryptocurrency (in particular the RPG Coin) should be stored in official wallets and stored on your own computer. Maybe even to do this is to buy a separate cheap laptop.
RPG Coin has a fairly simple and convenient wallet. For this special thanks to the developers of the coin. In addition, there is a special online version of the wallet. Therefore, for those who are afraid or can not install the wallet on your computer, you can use the web version: https://wallet.rpgcoin.network/
BTC_Panther

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:24:11 PM

RPG Coin has a fairly simple and convenient wallet. For this special thanks to the developers of the coin. In addition, there is a special online version of the wallet. Therefore, for those who are afraid or can not install the wallet on your computer, you can use the web version: https://wallet.rpgcoin.network/
Thanks buddy for the web wallet link! I think that using a web wallet for coin RPG is useful to many users.
Web wallet has a nice design and good functionality.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: