Print  
Author Topic: TRXC  (Read 118 times)
TOOM44 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:34:43 PM

Hi guys!
Today i bought some TRXC and now i am sitting and thinking. TRON has great potential and latelty has a great bull run. Looks like TRON wants to dominate Ethernum.
If this TRXC can get so good coin as Ethernum Classic i will be very rich  Grin Grin
I want to know your opinion about that coin, becouse there is some weird thing- it's on ERC20 protocol, someone know why ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:30:54 AM

Hi guys!
Today i bought some TRXC and now i am sitting and thinking. TRON has great potential and latelty has a great bull run. Looks like TRON wants to dominate Ethernum.
If this TRXC can get so good coin as Ethernum Classic i will be very rich  Grin Grin
I want to know your opinion about that coin, becouse there is some weird thing- it's on ERC20 protocol, someone know why ?

Today, Tronx has a strong price increase and I predict that in next days , Tronx will adjust its price, so you should sell soon before its price goes down again

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:16:40 AM

Beware of the FOMO man, if you have followed the Tron news since a couple years ago, you know how the price manipulation scandal of Tron right. Many people lost their trust on this coin, and leave this project. They think that this coin is just a pump and dump coin only to give benefit for the Tron owner and their company. Not to mention that many people doubt that this project is really decentralized.

TOOM44 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:38:57 AM

Beware of the FOMO man, if you have followed the Tron news since a couple years ago, you know how the price manipulation scandal of Tron right. Many people lost their trust on this coin, and leave this project. They think that this coin is just a pump and dump coin only to give benefit for the Tron owner and their company. Not to mention that many people doubt that this project is really decentralized.

Yeah maybe you re right but looking at their development it seems that they want to be something bigger i think. For me the best idea of TRON are blockchain games, few years ago i was online player and the most common problem is a ping in those games. In my opinion using blokchain in games will erase this issue... That's why i am intrested in it. But for me real question is TRXC real coin or shit ?
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:48:17 AM

Hi guys!
Congratulations in advance, TRON is definitely going to compete but I'm not sure if TRXC will have the some success as ETH.
It's new so probably need time to gain the attention of the investors.
I like TRX and I will invest more since the price is still very cheap, I said to myself in the past that TRX might be successful like XRP.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
blackjaguar

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:34:54 PM

Hi guys!

Yes u will be rich, when the pric goes up.
I think the volume 24h is low, but when the wallet is ready, some exchange spend his money to
this project, all people say, that eth classic was hacked and going down, but still alive
today go up 7%.
So think positiv... Me too..
where did you buy this coins?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: