Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CURRENT POLITICAL SITUATION IN AFRICA  (Read 144 times)
kemswag (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:17:08 PM

Over the past few weeks, almost all the news on major international media networks like Aljazeera and CNN concerning politics in Africa is all negative. If it is not about protestants demonstrating for the president of Sudan to step down, then there is also a delay in the announcement of a presidential elections in the DRC. So what is causing all these political unrest in Africa, is it the political leaders or the citizenry?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:22:07 AM

Over the past few weeks, almost all the news on major international media networks like Aljazeera and CNN concerning politics in Africa is all negative. If it is not about protestants demonstrating for the president of Sudan to step down, then there is also a delay in the announcement of a presidential elections in the DRC. So what is causing all these political unrest in Africa, is it the political leaders or the citizenry?

well i can tell you the future politicial situation in africa

-> enslavement by capitalists and they cryptocurrency index.

africans will work for the money printers, roger ver, tom lee, and craig wright,

first they give you bitcoin for your work, then bitcoin gold, later bitcoin cash, then bitcoin sv, etc. africans living in a supercomunist african state.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:23:50 AM

Yeah... I am sure China has nothing to do with it at all.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:24:24 AM

Yeah... I am sure China has nothing to do with it at all.

chinese will also share that fate.

cryptoindex wants submission of all

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: