Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you think would be the best in the long run?  (Read 14856 times)
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:50:08 AM

I think there are so many coins in this market but only one coin name bitcoin would be the best in the long run because this is the most and trustable coin and profitable coin and the king of all the coins and the rates of this coins are stable.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hardworkinfamilyman

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 04:55:12 AM

Please don't fall for people shilling their own bags or suggesting things like Ethereum that does not scale and cannot be used in a practical sense.

Objectively speaking you should invest in proper projects like KMD or NEO.  You might even place some investment in a more speculative venture like Ravencoin.  All of these will skyrocket through 2019...

Respect.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:01:41 AM

This is hard to predict on such volatile market, but I think we will see a new Ethereum ATH.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 05:15:38 AM

Which coin do you think would be the best in the long run?

Please recommend the coins.
I don't want to buy for short investment.
There are so many blockchain projects in the world.
What project looks most promising?  Smiley Smiley

If you're referring to an altcoin then I would go for Ethereum. If not, Bitcoin is and will remain the best option to invest in crypto.

Try to avoid losing your money investing in junk projects that sell you beautiful stories inside a whitepaper.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 05:17:48 AM

If you are looking to invest with a long term vision then i would advice you to invest into MiracleTele project. I have invested some few dollars into that project and even though the team plans on listing the tokens on exchanges in the year 2020 i have a strong  hope that it will be very profitable in this long run. You are welcome to invest as well but please do your research about it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:21:50 AM

Choose those coins that have stayed for more than 5 years in this market. The coins that have going through bear market cycles but still manage to stay relevant. The coins that are still in the top 100. Those are the criterias that you can use to find those coins.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:26:51 AM

Choose those coins that have stayed for more than 5 years in this market. The coins that have going through bear market cycles but still manage to stay relevant. The coins that are still in the top 100. Those are the criterias that you can use to find those coins.
exisiting coins will make us comfortable when market crashing.those coins already tested and could survive in bloody market.ethereum , litecoin , ripple was several altcoin that have to collected in our portofolio.participate in ico stages now very risky and we could loss almost all of our money.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:39:59 AM

It is too difficult to predict whether any of altcoins will be growing in the future or not, so in my opinion Bitcoin is the best choice for the long term investment.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:59:37 AM

exisiting coins will make us comfortable when market crashing.those coins already tested and could survive in bloody market.ethereum , litecoin , ripple was several altcoin that have to collected in our portofolio.participate in ico stages now very risky and we could loss almost all of our money.
existing coins have high liquidity in cryptocurrency market, so it will be easy if suddenly its price down.and also their developers team really know how to developt projects in order to deliver product to investors.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:28:41 AM

For the long run, i would choose Bitcoin as it is the king of the coins. Ethereum is also a good choice for the long run as it should follow the path of Bitcoin.
Jan_Vl

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:52:18 AM

EOS in the long term could be a good option to invest
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:55:36 AM

You should be able to choose the project and take responsibility yourself. All of our coin selection tips are not expert opinions. For example, in my opinion you should choose the following coins: BTC, ETH, ADA, QTUM, ZRX, EOS, TRX, PIVX.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
TronTonn

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:03:10 AM

I think in the long run ethereum will come out doing very well. Lots of people use ethereum to develop their idea on and it has a growing number of users.
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:14:00 AM

There's a lot to mention like eth.grin.beam.neo.eos.tron.xrp.bat.waves.vechain.zcash.zen. and the upcoming EMI token.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:18:08 AM

Personally I don't know yet, there are many token or Coin which looks like they would do well but I can't really find out the possibility due to the market conditions. Most of this coins or tokens prices looks stable and seems it could do well in long run but it will time some time to decide that

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:19:33 AM

It's difficult to predict especially when we are talk about crypto, the unpredictable things.
For me, if you want to make profit with crypto, you need believe it first.

Then you can choose usually on top 5 in coincapmarket may become the wise choice

Smiley
Alvaro367

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:19:50 AM

I honously think bitcoin will surpass its all time high one day. Maybe not this year but I think it will grow to amazing prices once again in the coming years.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:21:41 AM

Which coin do you think would be the best in the long run?

Please recommend the coins.
I don't want to buy for short investment.
There are so many blockchain projects in the world.
What project looks most promising?  Smiley Smiley
I would suggest you to not look unto project that is promising, but look unto those who are already in the market. Ethereum would be the best coin to invest for me still because this guarantee you that sometime in the future, there will be a return of huge profit.

endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:21:03 PM

It's difficult to predict especially when we are talk about crypto, the unpredictable things.
For me, if you want to make profit with crypto, you need believe it first.

Then you can choose usually on top 5 in coincapmarket may become the wise choice
it's hard to guess because good coins aren't always profitable, so we have to research their development so we can understand and understand.
what will happen at Crypto is unexpected, because anything can happen that we don't expect.

yes the top coin at CMC might be a good choice even though it won't always give much but he still has a great chance.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:44:30 PM

I honously think bitcoin will surpass its all time high one day. Maybe not this year but I think it will grow to amazing prices once again in the coming years.
Bitcoin will have no limit on price increases and I am sure this will happen in the next 10 years. The Cryptocurrency market has been on a good trend in recent weeks and this will definitely be a great opportunity for people to invest in new coins. Personally, I will choose BNB for my portfolio because if I keep BNB I can invest in IEO projects in this exchange, making my profit better than investing in ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: