Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:24:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Airdrop and Bounty Campaign  (Read 712 times)
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:26:27 PM

Can someone clear me out for these 2 things?

What is the difference between Airdrop and Bounty Campaign?

Thanks

AirDrop is a short-term action and, when you register and do simple tasks and get the reward for it, sometimes it is made even after ICO for popularization of project or to promote in a fast and very massive way the product of yhe project. Biunty campaign has different categories of tasks and every category has different rules and rewards, and different requirements for the participation, and terms for tasks doing. But the idea of the Airdrop and the Bounty campaign is similar - to do the tasks and get the reward in their tokens or coins.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:21:25 PM

Airdrop is literally free money, you will get tokens for just registering or some little task. But in bounties you work for your reward. Bounty is usually more profitable than airdrop because airdrop is free so it is usually crowded and the reward will get smaller and smaller as the number increases, while in bounties it's not everybody that can work or complete different tasks which makes it profitable than airdrop.

sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 07:31:58 PM

I think Airdrop usually only registers once, always waiting until the distribution. while the bounty, register and then work on the task until the time specified by the bounty manager
onix213

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:10:09 PM

AirRob is the free money you get for registration or small service. Usually congestion and therefore a little profit. Unlike Ponte people find less and better profits and this is due to the difficulty or failure to complete tasks when some people.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:25:39 PM

I'm sure you should have known what's the difference by now, airdrop is more like a one time work which they use to create large communities by joining their pages and group for you to be reward while bounty is just like a contract being given to you to fulfill in other to be rewarded it might also be a day, week or more before submitting.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:55:26 PM

Thanks
The difference is the timeframe used to carry out task of the promotion also the budget are different bounty budget is always bigger so also the timeframe is longer than airdrop both are use to promote ico.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:06:19 PM

Airdrop and bounty are slightly similar but have a huge difference which is the way they are done and the period they are done. Airdrop rewards are always low because of the time spent on doing them unlike bounty with longer periods reward
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:11:09 PM

airdrop usually give you some easy and simple task, and you just do it once. but bounties will give you troublesome task that you should do it for many weeks.
and the prize is different. you wll get some pennies from airdrop, but bounty will give you a big prize. but now, most of them are scam. especially for airdrop, most of them never listing their token/coins in some exchanges.

bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:19:29 PM

Airdrop is mostly like five minute exercise asking you to do somethings for the publicity of the coin in question but bounty campaign takes longer time, I have seen a bounty campaign up to six month also to make the coin known. And also with this you should know that the payment of bounty will be more than airdrop though we have very exceptional cases of some.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:26:29 PM

I have a bad experience with airdops. I participated in the IGNIS airdrop last year, the deal is they will ARDOR will match the amount of NXT that you are holding and after the screen capture they will give you IGNIS. They are true to their word and they did, problem is the price of IGNIS did not go up as it is projected. I would rather work on Bounty campaigns because there, you will work and they will give you a token. Instead of airdrops, you need to ahve something or buy something to receive the token.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:38:30 PM

The best are dividends also called forks. You're getting more valuable coins for free. At bounties you have to work to profit.
If you have to choose between airdrops and bounties airdrops are usually better and there are some with value. If you got stellar lumens when they came out you did a great deal. Last year there was bitcoin rhodium that was also great.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:25:02 PM

Airdrop is usually a one time signup by giving some of your data and usually you do not need to do different tasks.
For example to sign up on social media groups like telegram, Facebook, twitter etc.
Bounty campaigns are requiring to fulfill different tasks and promoting the project for a longer period. There are different
campaigns like, translation, Twitter, Facebook, Signature, Reddit, You Tube, Telegram etc.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:54:46 PM

Bounty is one of the programs that many people like today. This Bounty program is like a signature campaign, social media campaign, and making articles or making YouTube videos. All campaign programs have different results and the results are certainly very good. This is different from Airdrop even though they make a profit but now many people don't believe in Airdrop. Because a lot of Airdrop and Airdrop scams have no selling points.

Koobtcgal

Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 11:59:09 PM

One simple difference is the time frame within which they are done:
Airdrop is a one-time task done to get rewarded.
Bounty is done more than 1 time before the participants will be rewarded.

bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:03:01 AM

Thanks
Airdrop is where you do easy task such as follow twitter account and like facebook page and get tokens amounting to 5-20$ while bounty this is where you can do articles signature camaign and translation that can pay up to 500-1000$.

Live for the moment.
biznes35

Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:33:53 PM

Airdrop is a simplified bounty company. The difference lies in the number of actions that you need to make bounty hunter. In airdrop need to perform an action once. But bounty need to perform an action within a certain time.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:54:03 PM

Thanks
As a matter of fact Airdrop and Bounty Campaign have big difference like in Airdrop all you need to do is to follow some requirements and submit it unlike in bounty campaign all you need to do is to submit weekly reports and must follow all instruction so you can gain stakes from bounty campaign. In airdrop you only submit once but in bounty campaign you need to submit weekly.
maculeth

Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 12:38:01 AM

airdrop gets free tokens while the bounty gets coins by completing several jobs, for example: translations, signatures, blogs and more.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:39:42 AM

I am witnessing some hybrid models and merging between the two. What I mean is that some airdrops require sufficient amount of subcribing, following, upvoting and clapping for paying tokens. The tasks are fast, easy and simple, which cannot be clasified as a bounty, but requires more efforts than an airdrop, too.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 01:43:50 AM

Airdrop is a one time work only that you are going to comply and after that you are going to wait when will be the distribution of the tokens.
Bounty campaign usually last one or few months base on the project road map and you are going to work within a certain amount of time.

Therefore bounty campaign needs an effort for you to gain your share in the end of the campaign compare to airdrop that you will only need few minutes to complete the task and you are done.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: