Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference between Airdrop and Bounty Campaign  (Read 712 times)
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:25:04 AM

Can someone clear me out for these 2 things?

What is the difference between Airdrop and Bounty Campaign?

Thanks

Bounty is more complex than Airdrop and you must spend more time to do. So, the reward when you do Bounty will also be more than Airdrop

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 06:14:54 PM

Airdrop gives smaller tasks like just liking pages or sharing items but bounties requires a lot of tasks like writing blogs or wearing signature for a period of time before receiving tokens.

- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:32:19 PM

This topic has been debated 1000 times. There is a big difference between airdrop and bounty. Airdrop is a rewarding method that involves solving simple tasks, but the reward is small. At present many airdrops are SCAM or worth nothing. It's no longer worth doing airdrops, because
it's a waste of time. The bounty campaign is more complex. It assumes that more tasks are accomplished over a longer period, but the reward is much better. If you have more free time, bounty campaigns are ideal.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 07:18:18 PM

Well, the biggest diference is term, in bounties you waste more time and you do more complicated tasks. As a result you receive higher payment compared to airdrop.
That's how I see it and it is like my own experience

MrKasperOne

Activity: 316
Merit: 3

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:59:26 AM

The IOTEX project launches its bounty company every week. Here is one of them, right now you can go in and submit an application, it will take 1 minute!
https://medium.com/@iotex/iotex-news-digest-youtube-campaign-ep25-f61a90f1d41e
anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:04:34 AM

Well, the biggest diference is term, in bounties you waste more time and you do more complicated tasks. As a result you receive higher payment compared to airdrop.
That's how I see it and it is like my own experience
well, maybe at a glance it looks the same, but I think there is a difference between the work, because I feel that airdrop work is easier compared to the bounty hunter. well, sometimes airdrop can be done by registering, or like and so on. however, for bounty, sometimes the work is every week until the project is finished.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:24:04 AM

simply, airdrop only does one task according to the rules and if Bounty has a long promotional task that usually ends until the duration of the ICO is complete
Both of them still get tokens but bounties have a greater allocation than Airdrop
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:30:33 AM

you asked a good question, the difference between airdrop and the bounty completely disappeared .. if earlier we understood that airdrop is a free distribution of coins, then later they began to add more and more conditions, thus airdrop turned into a bounty .. the difference between them is moment disappeared Sad
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:26:28 AM

The airdrop task is to complete the task through the connection, and the bounty task needs to be registered in the connection. In fact, they are all good ways to make money, but now the cryptocurrency market is in a downturn, and the task is no longer enough to meet your daily expenses.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:17:44 PM

Airdrops are just a way to attract the attention to the project. It is usually like 5 USD in tokens and you will get them by doing a one time social tasks. Bounties are more complicated and you will need much more time, but the rewards are bigger as well.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:26:06 PM

for me , Airdrop = 1 shot task , do it once and wait
Bounty = routine task , did it repeatly like 2-3 month ,
airdrop give small money and bounty give u more that airdrop
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:33:53 PM

On airdrop, you will get only a specific amount of rewards depending on the number of participants. That also applies to bounty campaign but the reward you will getting depends on the task you can accomplish since it will be divided in to different categories with different percentage of rewards. I could say that bounty campaigns are more legit than airdrops because most of the airdrops nowadays are fake and only aims to multiply the number of their telegram members for the incoming project of the admin will handle.
Hunnykaushal31

Activity: 92
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:41:01 PM

In short, Airdrop is one time work and bounty is weekly work until bounty runs.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:46:35 PM

Everyone has different opinions, but this is my opinion
Airdrop is: a kind of giveaway that is used as a means of promotion, AirDrop participants are usually required to perform certain tasks as a condition to obtain a number of Cryptocurrency Tokens, for example the task is to like social media or create a video that presents the AirDrop organizer
Whereas bounty is: one of the marketing strategies to provide as much market penetration as possible. That way, many people know the company, what they offer and how to interact with their products and services

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:03:29 PM

Airdrop is a part of a bounty campaign. Most of the time, it is just consist of airdrops while the other has signature, translations and social media campaigns. Airdrops is hard for me because some of those shitty ICOs enforced KYC and you need to monitor them to get verified but ends up with the tokens that has no value.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:42:51 PM

There is difference between bounties and airdrop. Airdrop is literally free money, you get by providing information or complaining minor tasks, while bounties is a act of promoting a project in other to receive rewards in return. Bounties is better than airdrop in my opinion because it is more profitable than airdrop.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:46:37 PM

There is difference between bounties and airdrop. Airdrop is literally free money, you get by providing information or complaining minor tasks, while bounties is a act of promoting a project in other to receive rewards in return. Bounties is better than airdrop in my opinion because it is more profitable than airdrop.
airdrop is not profitable for anyone for a long time, because 99 percent of all campaigns are scam. statistics are a little better in bounty campaigns
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:34:23 PM

Airdrop is a one-time action to promote the ICO for which you will receive a reward in the future. Bounty is a program to promote ICO. That is, during the time you do some work until the end of the ICO and then get a reward.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
WalterGarrison

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:52:14 PM

In aridrop you will receive almost instant some amount of tokens, while bounty it's a hard work. That you have to do right to get more tokens. Mostly AirDrops are going to attract people even to a bounty. From the last one I like bounty from Huobi Russia. They do a lot of great work, also it's an exchange token, so the profit will be good for trading also, lower fees for example. And mostly all exchange tokens didn't drop the ICO price.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:14:08 PM

Can someone clear me out for these 2 things?

What is the difference between Airdrop and Bounty Campaign?
Both are two different things and you can earn Bitcoin (directly and indirectly) from the both of them. Airdrops is used by startups as a way to generate fast distribution and also gain awareness. There are lots of websites you can find airdrops just like Airdropalert, and most of them require that you have telegram and another social medias such as Twitter, Facebook, Medium (rarely see this), Pinterest (rarely) etc. As for bounties, they are tasks or should I say jobs, offered by developers of a token. Most of them do not require programming skills and there is also a reward for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: