Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:44:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty manager matters  (Read 194 times)
Stanlo (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:21:30 AM

Bounty manager you follow up matters sometimes, let's not always put blames on projects sometimes for not getting paid when bounty ends
My points are
- Some bounty hunters still follows projects introduced by bounty managers with red flags ,remember that even when you want to sign up for a bounty you will see few rules and regulations talking about 'if you have untrust red flag rating on your profile you will not receive any stakes 'so why follow bounty managers with bad rating?

-bounty managers are different to one another in different ways ,few on them are lazy that they update spreadsheet after few weeks and yet mistakes of not giving stakes to hunters will still occur,there are some good bounty managers out there and one of them is bountycloud ,still new and per my research no problem so far ,even in past ended bounties ,they always pay equally per stakes ,no cheating .. There are many more ,open your eyes for bounty managers matters a lot too ,thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:23:14 AM

Most bounty managers are good and others have nothing to do but cheat, my point here is that bounty hunters are being scammed because of the promotion of bounty managers in their bounties even though they know that scam.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:36:51 AM

yes they matters, i think most of the bounty-hunters follow the bounty mangers project because they trust and they have see their past projects. me too consider bounty managers most of the time while selecting any project.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:07:05 AM

The Bounty manager is very important, in some cases, even though his account is colored, I join the bounty!
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:50:56 AM

Because when doing bounty manager, there are many accounts that are heroes or even Legendary participating. After finishing the bounty, the bounty hunter did not receive the reward, they assumed that it was a scam and the report of the bounty managers is scam them, it made them receive negative trust.
jolle123

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:54:58 AM

Bounty managers only adjust what their bounty campaigns should do. and when the campaign is finished and the token is released they no longer know anything about it and another bounty managers are propromoting their bounties.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:41:51 AM

The bounty manager is really important because some bounty managers cheating with multiple accounts. That thing will decrease each participant reward. Then please check out about bounty manager and project before start your works.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:44:09 AM

If uou are going to follow a bounty in which manager is red tagged, just be sure what the reason is. If you find something shaddy, don't join. Most of the time, I prefer to join in a bounty campaign managed by reputed member of the forum.
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:47:14 AM

In some cases bounty manager shows the professionalism of the project itself. If you are serious about a good job being done, you will not hire the cheapest bounty manager or one with no experience. If you get someone in a position and try do bad work it is as much your fault as it is theirs.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 10:52:31 AM

I agree with you that much depends on the managers of the bounty campaigns. There are such managers from whom I have never received a reward, but there are those where I always get an award and I participate constantly in their campaigns.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:57:15 AM

Bounty manager you follow up matters sometimes, let's not always put blames on projects sometimes for not getting paid when bounty ends
My points are
- Some bounty hunters still follows projects introduced by bounty managers with red flags ,remember that even when you want to sign up for a bounty you will see few rules and regulations talking about 'if you have untrust red flag rating on your profile you will not receive any stakes 'so why follow bounty managers with bad rating?

-bounty managers are different to one another in different ways ,few on them are lazy that they update spreadsheet after few weeks and yet mistakes of not giving stakes to hunters will still occur,there are some good bounty managers out there and one of them is bountycloud ,still new and per my research no problem so far ,even in past ended bounties ,they always pay equally per stakes ,no cheating .. There are many more ,open your eyes for bounty managers matters a lot too ,thanks
bountycloud is really a team that works quite well and they work very hard. I worked with them on 3 projects and I received enough tokens. Besides, we can see that Wapinter bounty is also a good group and they work very fast and effectively. We should participate in the campaign of these 2 groups to get safe and not to be deceptive.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:04:31 AM

Often, bounty managers have red trust for very trivial reasons. There are also those who fully deserve a bad opinion.
I think that everyone should decide whom to trust. The most important thing is to check the entire project, including the bounty manager, before joining the campaign.
Remember that after the campaign is finished, leave opinions in trust section, to those who cheat, are lazy or just fail to be a manager - it will help to eliminate bad eggs from this basket.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

houjinglong

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:05:54 AM

Yes, a successful project requires many necessary conditions. In fact, this is not the mainstream reason. When the price of Bitcoin falls, all the surrounding industries will become depressed. The bounty mission is also facing such problems. A good bounty manager can't change that.

Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:19:08 AM

I also think that the manager of the Bounty campaign is very important, but not always you should pay attention to one or two red trusts, because they are not always got consciously.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:53:15 AM

I agree, sometimes in following a bounty we cannot blame a manager because he also works more than the bounty participants, but in terms of seeing a manager must also be careful not to let him be a liar, because that will affect us alone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: