Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty hunter paid USDT?  (Read 60722 times)
mailklue (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:48:40 PM

do you agree if the bounty hunter is paid USDT?
the good or bad impact on investors and the development of the ICO project, give your reasons

This will be great if hunters will be paid in USDT, but the projects should already well enough seeded funds for that. I have seen only one project which is rewarding USDT to hunters till date & that project is PROBIT Exchange. Paying Hunters in USDT will help projects to maintain their values on the exchange as hunters dump their immediacy & most of the hunters cash out their earned rewards or most of them exchange it with major cryptocurrency like BTC or ETH & only few hold their earned tokens if the project have potential.
yes, I also participated in the PROBIT Exchange campaign that pays bounty hunters with USDT, I am happy with the Probit team the way they treat bounty hunters and investors, they protect the price of tokens so there is no dump so investors can immediately trade at prices that match prices buy.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:50:49 PM

I think usdt, btc, eth, xrp are all ok. As long as not the projects tokens.

Otherwise it is causing problems for all coin holders.

it doesn't make any difference. the problem is not choosing a payment option, the problem is with them not wanting to pay with anything but their own token!!!

ask yourself this, why are they choosing their own token instead of paying in what people really want like fiat or bitcoin?
one reason was already mentioned, and that is them not wanting to spend any money.
but another reason is the fact that they want you to do all the work for them and advertise their useless token while  also creating some liquidity in the market so that they may be able to grow a little before they dump it all. when a bounty hunter receives the useless  token they have to go around beg the exchanges to list the token, otherwise the dev himself has to do it. they also go around and spam-advertise the useless token in a desperate attempt to increase its price... and a lot more. so it is a win-win situation for them!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:51:15 PM

the good or bad impact on investors and the development of the ICO project, give your reasons

I have joined a bounty campaign from Probit Exchange and they distributed the bounty stakes in USDT. I don't hodl USDT so I traded it with EOS and ETH. Now I have a substantial amount from both coins. Now I am still trading to increase my hodlings. There are still other bounties that do give USDT as stakes.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:54:15 PM

If there's an ICO that base on USDT it is good to see that they will pay bounty hunters on USDT, but that coin is not helping the entire cryptocurrency price movement. It is good to see if they will pay Bitcoin or Ethereum, anyway, for me paying token will be fine there's a high chance that you've got a high share to the bounty allocated reward if they are successful.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:59:39 PM

I don't think there will be some project that gives USDT to bounty hunters, but if that happens, I can only tell that the team is very serious on the project and they really care about the value of their token/coin. If you have too many followers on social medias/youtube you might even convince the team to pay you USDT for your service.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:04:58 PM

I think bounty budget should be some % of the raised amount. Like they set it %2 and raised 10.000 eth, they will keep 9800 eth and 200 will go to bounty hunters. That can do usdt, btc or eth. Doesn't matter. The project won't harm if they have 9800 eth instead of 10.000 but if they give %2 free tokens, it harms a lot. They just need to stop being greedy.

Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:09:59 PM

Many opinions expressed but all depend on each project, not as easy as we imagine. USDT does look stable and many maintain its value, this is as if token equalization. But it is also possible if the hunter's payment is with USDT, depending on the interest of the hunter too.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:14:20 PM

It would be great if the the bounty hunters get paid in USDT even though i prefer to get payment in btc or eth. It shows that the project team is serious in building their project. Afaik only Probit bounty that pay the bounty hunters with USDT.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:21:49 PM

Obviously bounty hunter want the best way to get pay but i think stable coin will never be main options for every bounty program and the most popular coins for bounty payment usually belongs to bitcoin and their native tokens and this is hard to be realize unless there is upcoming projects based on USDT then possibly people will get pay use that coin
phuonganhdpa
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:23:17 PM

Receive payment in USDT - it certainly would be very great! But it's just a dream for hunters. More realistic, we should expect that the token to be paid will be of high value after listing exchange.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:16:01 PM

That would be very good for bounty hunters. However, many projects are not profitable to pay. And it makes no sense for project developers to pay in a stable cryptocurrency, if there are hundreds of bounty hunters willing to work for tokens that are not worth anything yet and there is no guarantee that they will cost anything.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:20:21 PM

For bounty hunters, if you pay using USDT, it might be better. With the reason they must be paid and USDT can be directly sold and will definitely feel the results of their work. For investors, of course, the price of tokens will be more profitable if the bounty hunter does not get coins from the project. But this will not be realized because the project certainly requires funds for project development.

Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:21:46 PM

It is even more better than paying bounty hunters in Ethereum
But probably this will not happen, projects do not want to share their raised money with some bounty hunters  Sad.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:22:42 PM

That would be very nice, if they have been paid us in USDT since 2015 now i think i would have more than $100k right now. But the Project never would pay it with USDT, they want to use their own coin fot bounty payments for sure. Also i believe that the bounty campaigns are dying with scam ICO's..

belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:23:42 PM

given the change in value of the tokens and the uncertainty of their value after the end of the ico personally i would prefer to be paid for the various bounty campaigns in stable coin or eth

space available pm me if interested
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:34:22 PM

If bounty huntesr were paid with usdt, that would be a good thing. It would certainly be better than the most worthless token. But a payment in ethereum or bitcoin i would find even better.
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 03:38:57 PM

I would be glad if they pay in USDT or ETH or BTC, and maybe half of the bounty is paid in ICO tokens.
This would minimize the dumping of price after ico once added on exchanges.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:40:31 PM

This is not new as I seen many projects that pay their bounty hunters in stable coins like ETH or BTC in which this is advantage to the bounty hunters to earn immediately after the distribution. No need to wait for the listing on exchanges. In the developer side, this will prevent those bounty hunters to dumps their token during early stage of exchanges listing. I think most of the team will prefer to pay it in their token as they have no funds to allocate for the bounty hunters and they want to spread their token in many individuals that will create hype during exchanges listing. Also to increase their community supporters.
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:40:49 PM

Yes, and let them pay. This is a good influence for the project. This shows that the project has money. The project is ready to develop. And they do not want to overpay the hunters. So the project is very lively and promising.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:44:28 PM

I do not need them to pay with USDT. I just need them not scam bounty and their projects listed in certain exchanges, I just need that for my work, work and enjoy. If I was lucky, I could get 10 times the reward from pump prices
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: