Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:22:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty hunter paid USDT?  (Read 60717 times)
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:42:27 PM

It's silly. If you want someone to pay you stable dollars than go get a job and stop dream about something like that. I get it, you just want to be rich doing actually nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 09:46:34 PM

do you agree if the bounty hunter is paid USDT?
the good or bad impact on investors and the development of the ICO project, give your reasons
I will prefer being paid in USDT instead of the ICO tokens. Also, it will do the project better and the real investors better as there will be no dumping of such by the bounty hunters immediately after listing.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 09:52:44 PM

the good or bad impact on investors and the development of the ICO project, give your reasons

I like the idea because it will be an advantage for all the bounty hunters as they will surely get paid with the time and effort they exerted for their participation with the project but I don't think this will be the case because it might endanger the whole project itself due to what's happening right now with the market where the value of token gets easily dump when it reach the exchange.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:54:03 PM

I recently participated in a bounty campaign which paid in USDT and I have to admit that it was one of the best campaigns I have participated in till date, price if the token doesn't change so I got my full value in USDT, I loved it very much
That's interesting. And what is the project? I have not heard about such projects yet. If this is true and it works fine, then it is worth participating in the bounty companies of these projects.

dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:28:33 PM

It is not good for the funds management/creation from the project side. You have to share funds from your crowdfunding campaign and pay/focus time on managing it. Creating some amount of tokens for bounty campaign really pushed promotion of the project with very low costs or even sometimes near to zero costs. So, it is really hard to create a bounty campaign paid in USDT from team and project side.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:43:27 PM

This is good idea that they paid us by US for us not to wait so long we working nice and we following their rules but we are waiting so long but some of the project they didn't  paid us. But this is impossible also because they are promoting their coins so that they are paying us by their coins.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:09:13 PM

I have never heard about the payment for Bounty hunters in USDT. In my opinion, this may happen, however, it will depend on each program that holds the project. It will be good for the bounty hunters to receive it. But of course, only few projects that may give them because they will also introduce more tokens for the bounty hunters by giving them their ICO tokens.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:10:00 PM

I agree with that idea, but maybe the bounty is not only marketing ICO tokens but ICO is also building communities and transactions in their token trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
freya louis

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:15:22 PM

I agree if there are payments in USD. But that is rarely done by bounty campaigns because the basis is crypto so coins are better than USD. I also don't know the bad about investors, but it remains the same because the coins are also worth USD.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:17:35 PM

I believe that such a payment system is much more reasonable and protects the token rate after entering the exchange.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 770
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:18:37 PM

I agree with that, but you must to know that will give bad impact to project, because they must buy USDT first, he must set aside special funds to pay bounty hunter, so what about if allocation for bounty hunter $1M?? Dev and team must pay $1M in USDT and they only raise $2M in token sale, that's means half collected funds for bounty hunter, that's bullshit. That's why the team open bounty program and give us their token equivalent $1M, that's doesnt matter because only take from the total supply not from aside funds
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:34:54 PM

It seems to me that this would be a very cool idea if it would turn into reality, but everyone understands that most likely this will not happen, so it makes no sense to talk about it yet. That's it.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:39:06 PM

The best solution that would lead to a win-win scenario. Bounty hunters will finally get a legit payment method and the projects won't let their token to be dumped on exchanges. What could be better for both sides?
dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:58:34 PM

The best solution that would lead to a win-win scenario. Bounty hunters will finally get a legit payment method and the projects won't let their token to be dumped on exchanges. What could be better for both sides?
If you wondering about win-win scenario than what do you think about 50% of payment paid in USDT and 50% of payment paid in tokens? Maybe that will be the best option for the both sides?
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 11:05:32 PM

It's silly. If you want someone to pay you stable dollars than go get a job and stop dream about something like that. I get it, you just want to be rich doing actually nothing.
Am very sure you are doing something when it comes down to bounty hunting the only problem i doubt is upto the point that guarantee you USDT payment while they have their tokens to pay you There are bounties that do actually pay with ETH or BTC but you will have to do the extra work and put in the effort

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:01:20 AM

I support the idea that bounty participants should be paid with USDT because most at times the coins get depreciated when they get to the market so hunters end up receiving lesser than what was promised during the campaign.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 12:10:04 AM

I agree on that terms, because we are experiencing only altcoins receive in bounty hunting with no value at all. But if we receive dollars, we can surely manage to exchange that with our labor of advertising.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:23:21 AM

As a bounty hunter, it's certainly nice to pay with USDT, but investors and developers might disagree and this is the same as promoting USDT, not the product offered.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:24:11 AM

I am very happy if indeed the bounty hunter is paid with USDT,
the reason is because USDT already has a price, different from the coins that we get from the project, the price is unclear, and mostly dumb when the prize has been distributed.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:47:52 PM

I think that this idea must be implemented. Therefore, it’s quite normal to talk about such a possibility today. Because there are serious sides that we can solve. We will avoid a landslide price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: