Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty hunter paid USDT?  (Read 60720 times)
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:38:55 PM

do you agree if the bounty hunter is paid USDT?
the good or bad impact on investors and the development of the ICO project, give your reasons
It will be a wonderful thing if bounty hunters are paid in USDT. With that hunters get the exact amount for their commitment. And the fear of possible dump will be removed. However, it is important to know that beyond doing daily or weekly tasks, hunters also provide liquidity for projects. And without statistics, I can say that most hunters hardly dump their campaign rewards which gives heavy price support for tokens. Being paid in USDT is cool, but beyond that lies other consequences for the projects.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:01:31 PM

I agree, but this practice is now unpopular, companies pay with their tokens for work, it is much more convenient for them and they are unlikely to agree to pay awards in another equivalent.
Well, what is not profitable is Yes , but I think if the project is open and does not want the price of the token immediately fell to the bottom that it is profitable to pay in usdt

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
voxdu12

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:17:37 PM

This is stupid, it is necessary to spend the money of investors on the bountists, instead of spending them on the development of the project.

maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 08:24:10 PM

do you agree if the bounty hunter is paid USDT?
the good or bad impact on investors and the development of the ICO project, give your reasons
I think that such a cold-blooded relationship between ICO and bounty participants is unlikely to work.By participating in the bounty,those who work on the promotion of the project usually become its participants.Ie essentially bounty participants are the target audience of any project.I don’t think that the project leaders who are conducting the ISO will simply give up so many of the initial participants of the platform.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:40:15 PM

It is good to be paid in USDT which is a stable coin.  This will give  a little bit of security to the bounty hunter, in addition to the token be paid in the projects cryptocurrency
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:51:36 PM

I think this is a good solution, as too many complain that bounty hunters are dumping the value of their tokens. To solve this problem, you can pay bounty hunters in another major cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:56:53 PM

I am neutral in this option, but I will always prefer to receive some bounty campaign in the project offered, because maybe there is a chance of making bigger gains in relation to this type of fixed gain! Incidentally, lately many people are liking the stablecoin idea, this is a bit scary.
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:11:58 PM

I think every hunter will appreciate this. It will lead more effectiveness and efficiency with bounty hunting. Better pay leads to more commitment on the part of the hunters which in turn leads to better leads conversion thus, bringing in more investors to their respective projects.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:13:58 PM

::)Yes, fraudsters do not want to pay usdt. I think it would be an interesting solution. And payments every week. I think all the fraudsters would immediately leave the market. Well, except for large ones.
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:14:07 PM

Once I've meet such approach, but I missed the train. To my mind only a few projects can pay out in usdt and ethereum, those who has high hype level and they believe too much in own tokens

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:52:58 PM

I think it would be quite fair if the work of the bounty-hunters were paid in half by tokens and stablecoins, in particular Tether (USDT). Recently, ICO project tokens enter exchanges too slow. You have to wait half a year or more to get earned tokens. Payment of USDT would allow bounty hunters to remain stable in the financial issue. However, it is not profitable for the projects themselves to pay rewards with USDT tokens.

cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:56:47 PM

I really agree with you, I think it will be very good for the stability of the price of their coins, but it is unfortunate that it will be very difficult for the team or dev, they certainly will not agree with the decision, because it will be very detrimental to them.

beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:01:52 PM

I agree, if the choice is between USDT and shit coin. Grin But better I would prefer Bitcoin or Ethereum. This is in my opinion a more solid cryptocurrency for payment.
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:52:48 PM

I feel that paying with USDT will be beneficial but it will also be harmful. The benefit is that the price of the token will not be dumped and their bounty will have many participants, but its disastrous side is that the project will have no community and no one will trade their token and gradually their token will also die

Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:34:35 PM

I support the motion that bounty hunters should be paid in USdt henceforth, considering the fact that many developers are insisting that their tokens price tanks below expectation upon listing on exchanges because of bounty hunters.
So paying hunters in USdt would save everyone the stress of apportioning blames .
entebah

Activity: 1562
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:41:06 PM

I support the motion that bounty hunters should be paid in USdt henceforth, considering the fact that many developers are insisting that their tokens price tanks below expectation upon listing on exchanges because of bounty hunters.
So paying hunters in USdt would save everyone the stress of apportioning blames .

Yes, I strongly agree if Bounty hunters are paid only with USDT, because it will be more profitable for bounty hunters, while for project owners will feel safe, because there will be no price reduction due to Bounty hunters if using USDT.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:45:44 PM

Bounty is usdt could be considered good for bounty hunters because they will know the dollar value of their reward and also it will help to prevent sell off of the new token when it hits exchanges. But not so good for those who want to get in at the early stages of a new project.
Dergansion

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 03:08:44 PM

If it realy ,i agree.but i dnt never know till now any campaign that paid usdt for their campaign.just  paid at their token.eth and bitcoin just gambling site that paid at their campain.for ico always paid with their token.where it will do

Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 04:01:38 PM

paying hunters in USDT will be a welcome development , there was one bounty which they   paid hunters reward using USDT and it was really good .

i think the developers who complained that hunters are the ones who usually dumped their token price should rather pay them in USDT in order to control their token price. but the fact is a lot of projects wont dare do that .

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 04:10:19 PM

This will not happen. Because projects need money to operate. If they pay usdt for bounty hunters, they may not have enough money to pay employees, partners and advisors.
The bounty campaign has a total reward of 200 ETH. But they only increased 400 ETH. They will not have enough USDT to pay bounty hunters

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: