Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bounty hunter paid USDT?  (Read 60717 times)
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:17:07 AM

Great ideas with bounty campaign give payment by USDT but after distribution of coins and we check have higher price we will get back payment using coins from ICO and more profitable with higher price after several weeks.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:18:38 PM

I think this is a bad idea for a startup. Many ICO projects do not have good financial support and for this they conduct a bounty program and collect investments in their project. Fisiese the organizers cannot obeseity your project a decent payout to the bounty hunter because the bounty program does not make effective and hunters are working for the idea) Projects that can afford to pay a bounty for the hunter USDT can cope without them. For example Pavel Durov.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:33:23 PM

For bounty hunters it would be good news to pay in USD. This payment would be easier to withdraw if reinvestment of the reward is not desired. But I do not think it is possible, because the interest of the members of the project is to pay you in their currency. Most projects are based on BTC or ETH. I do not know any project based on USDT. They probably exist, but they are certainly very rare.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:37:18 PM

In my opinion it is a good idea, because for the payment of their ico coins, not necessarily the coins are of great value. According to my experience, I only get a small fee when selling their coins.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:48:41 PM

USDT should have been the best currency for the payment of bounty rewards. Among all the bounty projects I have participated, only probit exchange did that and I was impressed because the amount stipulated didn't get depreciated during the time of distribution.
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:52:37 PM

In my opinion it is a good idea, because for the payment of their ico coins, not necessarily the coins are of great value. According to my experience, I only get a small fee when selling their coins.
but you can't see there is a campaign with usd now. maybe there are but not many, maybe it might be gone. but if payment with eth and btc I still see that.

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:55:25 PM

Obviously, the bounty hunter wouldn't mind to receive in USDT, but the company may not have the money to buy USDT without burning cash collected on the ICO and may prefer to give their token instead to align interests.
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 02:11:51 PM

I am looking forward to paying by USDT, because once the ico project is finished we do not have to wait for long to sell the coins, because market is already available, it is really good if bounty payment using USDT
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:19:34 PM

do you agree if the bounty hunter is paid USDT?
the good or bad impact on investors and the development of the ICO project, give your reasons
No connection at all... or maybe a little if a bounty hunter gets paid USDT (Which is a fixed price and not volatile as cryptocurrency) the person will work hard and seriously in order to receive a USDT and in result the bounty will gain a traffic and maybe more investors will come (but still depends on the concept and solution of the project) which maybe a good thing for the continuation of the development of the project.

But we're not sure about it... it's just a hypothetical because no matter what you pay crypto or fiat or USDT the effect will be based on the core concept of the project and its use.

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 03:06:27 PM

I agree if the payment of bounty is paid using USDT because. coin the price of USDT is stable. so if paid with USDT we don't get a loss
But projects will never fulfill your wishes because they don't seem to have enough money to buy usdt and pay for bounty hunters, even if they have enough money, I believe the reward will be very low for bounty hunters, and that will affect the advertising of the project. In addition, I believe that hunters still prefer to receive tokens from the project, instead of usdt because it's a lottery opportunity, they can get huge rewards if the project increases prices, sometimes projects can be deceptive but living in this area, courage and recklessness are necessary

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:12:32 PM

Any altcoins is good as long as we can exchange it into btc immediately after the job has been done no need to wait many months for exchange listing, token payments is not too practical now as the value is very less compared to ICO price 50/50 also is good terms 50% tokens and other is in btc or usdt or eth.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:19:18 PM

For projects that are able to pay awards in USD there is no need for bounty hunters. It will be much more profitable for them to hire professional marketing agents.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Ximoandali

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:22:00 PM

For projects that are able to pay awards in USD there is no need for bounty hunters. It will be much more profitable for them to hire professional marketing agents.
Agree, inefficiency now brings for the most part a lot of spam, for me it is better to hire a marketer who is much better able to Unscrew the project

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:05:36 PM

Agree, inefficiency now brings for the most part a lot of spam, for me it is better to hire a marketer who is much better able to Unscrew the project
Unfortunately to pay agents who have professional marketing skills is very difficult and will be complicated because the reach is only for their country. whereas in forums there are many people who come from various countries and can see advertisements easily. whereas with an agent it might be difficult because it will take a lot of time
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:11:55 PM

Of course, this can cause a very big argument, but you must understand that today there are so many chances that the bounty will disappear altogether. If you think about it, the idea of ​​bounty is free advertising, that's all.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:14:16 PM

There are many reasons why bounty hunters are not being paid in USDT just as it is for other crypto such as BTC or ETH except in some cases as it is seen in the services board. From my experience most project do not want to bear all the risk and one of the way to transfer the risk is to promise hunters reward in token that the project intend to create. This will cost effective than buying USDT, BTC or ETH and reward bounty hunters. at the long run, if the project become unsuccessful, everyone will bear the risk
Aligab166

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:15:30 PM

the good or bad impact on investors and the development of the ICO project, give your reasons
Paying with USDT is good mainly for the investors but does not allow the ICO team generate enough funds for further development of the platform because most of the funds raised during the ICO will be spent paying bounty hunters.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:17:24 PM

I don't think that this can happen because the  team member would rather pay bounty huntets with their token  than paying them with USD. I believe that that paying in USD will not be profitable to team member.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:49:22 PM

This move will reduce the way bounty hunters dump tokens, actually token dump is not done only by bounty participants, there are many investors who dump token value also, but they are not has ruthless in dumping as bounty hunters.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:56:46 PM

Making payments using usdt is actually good for the ICO project. Because later bounty hunters don't participate in massive sales that cause prices to fall. And for bounty hunters also do not have to resell the results obtained through the crypto exchange. Hopefully there will be many bounties that make payments with usdt, eth and btc.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: