Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin adoption: Don't just sit down, do something  (Read 1197 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:29:24 AM

As of now we need to do the best to circulate the cryptocurrencies. Adoption keeps increasing when users get more access to use it as a currency. To me, the growth needs to start from the base. Every small scale business people who are cryptocurrency users need to accept bitcoin, which is the one that makes the community grow.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 10:41:48 AM

This should be the things we need to do and that is to introduce the use of cryptocurrency for transparency and to avoid third party transactions that will going to deduct huge transaction fees. Though bitcoin now has also deducting huge transactions but this will going to change over time if that bitcoin will be adapted globally. THe team or the developers of cryptocurrency should lead the adaptability for they will be the one to benefit directly.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:46:13 AM

If we want to make this a realization, then we have to first educate newbies and people who think that Bitcoin is just a ponzi scheme and people using to buy illegal stuff, after we educate them and they accepted this technology, they will integrate it to their lives and businesses.

We may educate them but will they be using it? I am that kind of person that do something if I know that it will create or have an effect on something but if I know thay it won't work, I don't do it. I am not that positive into something and I think even if we educate them about Bitcoin and crypto currencies, they will not be using it. They will just know what Bitcoin is and it will be great even if some start to use it or invest on it but I think if they are good investors they should Bitcoin already, right?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:43:41 AM

One thing leads to another if we can have an online friend with an online shop to use Bitcoin, it will be mileage and if he saw how good cryptocurrency is, then businesses and their customers will start using Cryptocurrency, it's like a domino effect for everybody.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:49:51 AM

Wow this could be nice. It is certainly good to do such promotion even in just simple ways. Using cryptocurrency in small activities as this could actually help create opportunities for growth and may probably help in the process of creating a global acceptance and stability to the coins. If all of us will be using it then we could just create a new cryptocurrency economy where it could stand more or less like how fiat currency do. Of course there is so much to change but hopefully it will be a real currency just like fiat several years from now.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:01:09 PM

As of now we need to do the best to circulate the cryptocurrencies. Adoption keeps increasing when users get more access to use it as a currency. To me, the growth needs to start from the base. Every small scale business people who are cryptocurrency users need to accept bitcoin, which is the one that makes the community grow.

Keep educating the people around your surroundings, take seminars etc so that they can become aware about the crypto currencies and how does it functions, how can they buy/sell, their advantage and disadvantage etc. The more you indulge with people , more and more will come through word of mouth and start buying.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:32:14 PM

Keep educating the people around your surroundings, take seminars etc so that they can become aware about the crypto currencies and how does it functions, how can they buy/sell, their advantage and disadvantage etc. The more you indulge with people , more and more will come through word of mouth and start buying.
Have to explain them well and helping them to open up their mind for this great opportunity. But we can't push them neither if they don't want to learn and listen to us. Basic introduction towards crypto will be just enough and it's up to them if they'll need more help and to guide them for investing.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:37:01 PM

I would never disagree on the situation were bitcoin accepted in my owned country and used as a payment and the community adopt BTC. I did something good and a right choose of being part of this BTC community.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:57:59 PM

I have really tried that in my office but people will always ask me to explain to them what bitcoin is and sometimes its really frustrating.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:17:24 PM

Yes, I agree, but educating beginners who already know to develop and understand bitcoin will be easier and more professional, holding geratis seminars from city to city will be more effective in introducing crypto entirely from buying, selling, profit and loss, and how Bitcoin works , good and true for those who are new.
why I agree with this seminar, because there are many great people in it and experts who will educate them by providing information or something else that will be easier for them to digest and understand.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:26:03 PM

I agree with it and it's good to know that you a person that you encouraged to adopt the bitcoin is currently enjoying it. It will just really going to depend on the person if he/she's going to accept, enjoy, or etc the bitcoin but what we can really be sure is bitcoin will really going to be part of our future and adopting it now is one of the best advantage that we can do.

At your service
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:05:57 PM

This is a very laudable idea which when we, I mean crypto enthusiasts begin to practice, can contribute to what we all anticipate to happen. It is not very easy in so many countries because of various reasons which include lack of adequate information on digital currency but at least, we can all start from a point.

jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 08:48:24 PM

Already we have a duty towards encryption as a whole
But in community society we are still at the beginning of the road
But at least I can spread the idea of crypto between family and friends
Then we will be a larger team that can exert greater pressure to adopt crypto .
PHPSELLER

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:59:35 PM

Exactly, we need to do our best to circulate carpets in the world. Crypto will need us to grow more in the future, promoting it in business will help so much! For example, by creating some online or even offline project which accepts crypto as an addition payment, we help crypto to gain more value and also we help the community to be more bigger by spreading our project news.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:56:01 AM

We all want bitcoin to be globally adopted right, you want to be able to use your bitcoin as a currency to buy foodstuffs, goods or service in your local community then what are you doing to encourage that? No one here can tell me that he/she hasn't sold anything before, so you have no excuse of not accepting bitcoin in exchange for what you sold be it your books, gadget or anything salable expect you never knew of bitcoin then.
I walked into my barbers shop yesterday then notice something was different (i took a closer look at what was printed on the A4 paper pasted on the notice board and it reads "We now accept Bitcoin & ETH as payment options" it went on to explain that ETH will be accepted for the $2 and below fees and bitcoin accepted for fees above that. It gave me joy because I was the one who introduced him to bitcoin few years back. As an act of encouragement I have promise to promote his business both online and in popular blockchain related gathering I attend.
Few of my previously sold gadget monetary value were received in cryptocurrency and i have come to realize if we want the world to take us seriously we have to act ourselves so I'm encouraging the service providers and others we have on forum to start accepting bitcoin, charity begins at home.  
Well done for introducing Bitcoin to a friend who is finally accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment for services he render. This is what every cryptocurrency user must adopt. Bitcoin adoption cannot increase out of nothing. Users of Bitcoin must create more awareness to the public and as a good sign, initiate the payment of Bitcoin into our businesses. This is what will trigger others to adopt Bitcoin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:54:23 PM

Exactly, we need to do our best to circulate carpets in the world. Crypto will need us to grow more in the future, promoting it in business will help so much! For example, by creating some online or even offline project which accepts crypto as an addition payment, we help crypto to gain more value and also we help the community to be more bigger by spreading our project news.

Well if it's within the crypto community then i don't think there'll be any problems with accepting and paying through btc. The challenge is how to make non users and non believers to do the same. With all the negative reports and news circulated from last year, bitcoin's image hasn't been pretty and people are reluctant. I guess the community should start to first try and be louder in making people understand that btc can be used.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:10:17 PM

I'm doing what I can but it's not easy to convince people that Bitcoin is something good.
Many of them are very skeptic because of negative articles in the media or negative public statements from the central bank for example.
I still trying my best, sharing news about btc on social media, online blogs and forums, talking with my friends.
It seems that for the most of my friends bitcoin is to complicate or they don't trust it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:15:38 PM

I agree with you. We ourselves should contribute to the promotion of bitcoin to the masses. If we tell our friends about bitcoin, maybe they will tell someone else. And some of them who have their own business may also think about accepting payment in cryptocurrency. That's great.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:46:16 PM

I agree with you. We ourselves should contribute to the promotion of bitcoin to the masses. If we tell our friends about bitcoin, maybe they will tell someone else. And some of them who have their own business may also think about accepting payment in cryptocurrency. That's great.
I also made a small speech at a business conference about cryptocurrencies. If this is what we can do then spreading word of mouth is the only option for us. I usually talk to my classmates about cryptos but they have misconception between crypto and network marketing. Explaining this can be a pain but this worths to spend your time explaining to others.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:58:31 PM

I also made a small speech at a business conference about cryptocurrencies. If this is what we can do then spreading word of mouth is the only option for us. I usually talk to my classmates about cryptos but they have misconception between crypto and network marketing. Explaining this can be a pain but this worths to spend your time explaining to others.

In time, they will understand what you're talking about.
I was hesitant at first also upon hearing such digital currency way way back.
Many people have negative connotation when you talk crypto because they have read articles of hacking, stolen funds, etc.
And they didn't know nothing about why those bad circumstances happened.
They will understand it on their own. Hard to push somebody to believe you.
Let them ask you first and not the other way around. That strategy might be effective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: