Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:07:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Power of Decision  (Read 20680 times)
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:28:45 PM

By the end of the day, our decision will still be prioritized on which altcoin to invest. It is not bad asking for other's opinion because that will also benefit us and some of those opinions are based on what they experience or heard with that altcoin. Feedback is important but the decision still lies on our hand. Making further research is the best choice to finalize the answer.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:31:01 PM

How long will you waver between two opinions. Sometimes opinions might even be more than two.
I am not saying you should not ask for people's opinion, but that there are some things you should decide on your own, based on your observation or research.

Take for instance, you want to buy a coin and you are asking people for their opinion on it. I will not deceive you, you will only be tod what will benefit them.

Everyone is looking for how the coin he is holding will pump, so he will do what will bring him profit.

Do your research on the coin of your choice
Search for updates
Go through their social media groups, handles or channels and see what is happening. That can give you a clue to what you should do.

Avoid being deceived by multiple opinions and do make the decision that suits you.

Experience will help you to become successful in this technology and you should be a risk taker but with a controllable and smart decision making. Yeah keep on researching those prospect coins to get updated with the team development and buy it while still at cheaper price.
magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:33:28 PM

Any decision should be made deliberately, especially now, when there are so many scammers who trick you into wanting to appropriate your money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:38:18 PM

How long will you waver between two opinions. Sometimes opinions might even be more than two.
I am not saying you should not ask for people's opinion, but that there are some things you should decide on your own, based on your observation or research.

Take for instance, you want to buy a coin and you are asking people for their opinion on it. I will not deceive you, you will only be tod what will benefit them.

Everyone is looking for how the coin he is holding will pump, so he will do what will bring him profit.

Search for updates
Go through their social media groups, handles or channels and see what is happening. That can give you a clue to what you should do.

Avoid being deceived by multiple opinions and do make the decision that suits you.

Experience will help you to become successful in this technology and you should be a risk taker but with a controllable and smart decision making. Yeah keep on researching those prospect coins to get updated with the team development and buy it while still at cheaper price.
I agree with you that experience plays an important role here of course by being supported by an accurate and confident analysis of oneself because of the actual self-decisions that provide maximum results for us.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:43:58 PM

We need to take decisions carefully in investment coins. People's opinions are very good as a comparison with the results of the research coins we have done and we can make good decisions for coin we choose

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 01:56:55 PM

In crypto, information is everything. That is why knowledge about a coin is important. Hearing the opinion of others provide the interest about crypto but still, nothing beats proper research when doing crypto investing. So try to base your decision on the result of your research and not because somebody told you so.
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:07:11 PM

the power of a decision is very important. there are various kinds of people's opinions and we must be able to take as much information as possible from the opinions of others, but don't let us be confused in making decisions and ultimately only suffer losses.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:04:04 PM

Coins do not behave the same way at all times. No matter how good it might appear, you would still need to do some research. This will then guide you on how to channel your strategies on such coin.
What you know through personal study will go a long way to help you succeed as an investor.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:13:01 PM

But what you should know is sometimes you need someone else's advice, everyone has a good side, not all of them have a negative goal towards someone. I always open wide to people who give advice to me, but surely I do not eat any raw that is said by cloth people. I have to digest it first to decide which choice to choose, consider what will happen and learn from experience maybe that is what everyone must have.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:19:01 PM

When you hear people's opinion, there are two types :(A) they who support their token and (B)they did not know anything .

If you ask for A, they only tell their token advantage , not yours choice.
If you ask for B, they will tell you to stay away for crypto because it's risky

Again the decision is yours !

Smiley
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:45:00 PM

I agree with you. You should be guided by your own opinion when making any decision to purchase coins in your crypto portfolio. You have to define the criteria for the coin and analyze by these criteria each coin you want to invest in.

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:49:38 PM

For beginners, crypto is quite difficult to understand. It takes time to begin to understand this market. But many newcomers come to this market under the influence of FOMO, they have no time to do research Grin. Therefore, they ask the opinion of others what is a mistake.
Of course, research must be done independently. Separated from other opinions.

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:57:26 PM

I always make my own decisions and take responsibility for them. But the opinions of others are sometimes also important and should be taken into account. Blindly investing, especially now, is a direct way to lose. Every decision should be weighed.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 06:01:49 PM

hearing people's opinions may be good, but more important is believing in analysis and personal observation. I like to ask friends about good coins to buy. but in the end the decision was in my hands. I just want to discuss to see whether my thoughts are the same or not.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:08:57 PM

You must have patience and precision in determining the choices you will make, so much negative news on crypto, but try to keep yourself calm so you can see the chance of profit from crypto.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:19:37 PM

Yes, we can see the opinions of others, but we still make decisions ourselves! We fall and rise ourselves!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:46:11 PM

I agree with you. You should be guided by your own opinion when making any decision to purchase coins in your crypto portfolio. You have to define the criteria for the coin and analyze by these criteria each coin you want to invest in.
Yes we have to struggle to be able to see the various aspects, don't ever be lazy to think because when we are lazy we will never be able to analyze properly. decisions made will surely produce different results. make the best decisions because in the world the digital currency of a decision is very important. Remember, don't be hasty and always see the aspects that are available to make the best decisions.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:09:56 PM

Search for updates

Taking a decision will certainly be very difficult if you do not have knowledge. You better learn and understand about the coins you want to invest. Many coins that don't have potential in the future so holding coins will only become trash in the future. You must be patient and continue to learn and increase knowledge.

I think there are many things depending on the reality of the project, we still cannot fully grasp the safety of the project. As Apollo (APL), these days there are many posts on reddit that claim it all features to create a big scam affair.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/01/21/apollo-apl-scam/
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:13:48 PM

hearing people's opinions may be good, but more important is believing in analysis and personal observation. I like to ask friends about good coins to buy. but in the end the decision was in my hands. I just want to discuss to see whether my thoughts are the same or not.
I listened to my friends many times about some coins, but in the end, when I did the analysis of coins on my own and studied the projects, they brought me more profit than those which was advised to me by my friends
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:49:17 PM

Making concrete decisions for yourself, first of all, you need to do research of coins, study projects, and thus it will help you to get income. Listen to the opinions of other experts in this field, and then make the best decisions.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: