Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:55:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Power of Decision  (Read 20680 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:06:27 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2019, 01:06:17 AM by bitcoin31

If they give suggesstion that is not good for you think. Your decision is priority because you can know what is the best for you.
Decision can change your life you can trust yourself and do something like searching to make your decision. People gives their opinion but the final decision will be yours not me and not them.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:12:40 PM

I agree perfectly,  now select a currency among the new ones is more difficult than before and requires hours of research..

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:26:32 PM

This is a bit of good advice I think but we should still consider that in every decision, there is always a factor that we need other's opinions. What I want to point out is that we will come up with our decision based on the opinion of others, our personal research and the trend that we are seeing the coin in the market.

This is the purpose of having this forum because everyone has its own opinion on things and we are sharing what we know especially to newbies that are really new to Cryptocurrency. Well, if the newbies will not somehow base their decision on what we say, what is the essence of having all these conversations and discussions?

I think the best way to do it is to gather all the information that you need (including other's opinions) but you have to decide for yourself.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:34:21 PM

It is not bad to listen to different opinions but we should not rely on them, we should make our own, independent decision as we are the only responsible for our funds and others may have different interests.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:34:37 PM

It really take me time to even look for a good alts or icos to invest into and it's really hard to find a good one. But in some of my cases I just take the risk when making a decsion. Decisions, whether it's good or bad will always make you a wiser person in your next decision making.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:42:09 PM

The most reliable is that you must believe on yourself and also believe on the project that you want to make an investment for. Make your own research for it, and justify that you are truthful on your investment.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:49:41 PM

Self-study of the coins is the key to success. if everyone will studies the projects correctly then we will not see so many cheated people

Mostly deceive newbies who do not understand how to properly analyze projects. how should they learn to do this?

I like your question dude. Sometimes, when you think you have made good study or research about a project, the project still flops afterward. What do you call that.
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:58:27 PM

I believe that everyone should make their own decision about buying or selling, but I can definitely say that before you do something in this market, you need to weigh everything very carefully

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:08:16 PM

Well, I think that many people have different ways and consideration in taking the decision. I also personally agree that the power of decision is very big. It will really influence what you will do next, the result, and also impact of the decision. related tot his, in crypto word, the decision should be made based on the careful consideration, the time, era, and also market condition. in order to minimize the risk.

ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:10:41 PM

you need to analyze everything very carefully before you buy or sell something. believe it is extremely important to do in the cryptocurrency market

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:14:57 PM

that is one of the functions of the discussion, although in the end the decision remains within me, but I do not want to close myself from the opinions given by others because there is a possibility that what they know about coins is wider than what I know. so maybe they can give a decision that is better than what I think and it will be very helpful for me to determine what steps to take

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:28:08 PM

you need to analyze everything very carefully before you buy or sell something. believe it is extremely important to do in the cryptocurrency market
Trading requires skillset, ability to criticize, knowledge and more. Believing you'll succeed will always be half the battle in trading. Some rules never change with time..
trns.txt

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:26:05 AM

We can see the power of the decision will really bring the big influence. When deciding the right decision but in the wrong time, it will result bad. That is why, right decision in the right moment is very important to consider because it will really give the big impact on the result.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:05:13 AM

How long will you waver between two opinions. Sometimes opinions might even be more than two.
I am not saying you should not ask for people's opinion, but that there are some things you should decide on your own, based on your observation or research.

Take for instance, you want to buy a coin and you are asking people for their opinion on it. I will not deceive you, you will only be tod what will benefit them.

Everyone is looking for how the coin he is holding will pump, so he will do what will bring him profit.

Do your research on the coin of your choice
Search for updates
Go through their social media groups, handles or channels and see what is happening. That can give you a clue to what you should do.

Avoid being deceived by multiple opinions and do make the decision that suits you.

What if the people surrounds you have a good intention for you? Like I can say, they are your friends and they have some advice, it is still GOOD to consider them as we make decision, do not just rely on YOURSELF.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:44:10 AM

When deciding on the purchase of tokens or participation in Baunti, always doing research, analyse the statements in the community, asking a friend for advice, and then make a decision. Now, at a difficult time for the crypto Market, unfortunately, participation is limited.

gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:45:27 AM

When ever i met that kind of condition, i will tried to find some answer from many source, including looking for some suggestion from the others, or just by spending alone to think about before making the last decision.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:39:44 AM

Indeed, to consider all opinions of the person giving the offer is good, and we will do research on it. With confidence and after conducting research and stabilization, the final decision can be taken wisely.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:15:58 AM

this is a common question of newbies out there they keep on asking others opinions, watch videos promoted by other streamer and etc.
its a good thing that you need to study everything in that project so you for yourself knows if the project is worth something in the future and if not go make decision and sell some and dont regret to what ever happen after wards since you made already your decision 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:44:16 AM

Being a beginner does have to ask questions and share to get useful knowledge. Every decision is important and must be thought wisely so that this will have the right and wise decision. With many views and providing opportunities to continue to increase knowledge is something better with one strength for one decision.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:51:52 AM

How long will you waver between two opinions. Sometimes opinions might even be more than two.
I am not saying you should not ask for people's opinion, but that there are some things you should decide on your own, based on your observation or research.

Take for instance, you want to buy a coin and you are asking people for their opinion on it. I will not deceive you, you will only be tod what will benefit them.

Everyone is looking for how the coin he is holding will pump, so he will do what will bring him profit.

Do your research on the coin of your choice
Search for updates
Go through their social media groups, handles or channels and see what is happening. That can give you a clue to what you should do.

Avoid being deceived by multiple opinions and do make the decision that suits you.

Decides meaning take action follow your rules, trust with your own skill. This part can't built in short time but by learning, practice and disciplines it will become reality. Some people still confuse with their own strategy and can't find the best action they need and asking is very bad mistakes. See again, calculate again and take action. Trust with you meaning built your own future, trust me.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████