Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avoid Giveaway Threads  (Read 143 times)
Ini35 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:11:06 AM

There are lots of giveaway threads that are being peddled. An example of such is this:
Quote from: VladZod

Apart from the fact that the forum frowns at it, which might cause you negative trust or a total ban by participating. It also has other negative effects, one of which is waste of time and effort, because they are lies.

Imagine the link above, the main reason  the owner of the account did that, is to attract subscribers on his YouTube channel.
He now decided to deceive people into subscribing without paying anything.
The same method is also used by some of those looking for followers on their twitter accounts and so on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:12:10 AM

If everyone is just reading the pinned post, they'll see this:

Giveaway threads are not allowed

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:13:46 AM

There are lots of giveaway threads that are being peddled. An example of such is this:

Apart from the fact that the forum frowns at it, which might cause you negative trust or a total ban by participating. It also has other negative effects, one of which is waste of time and effort, because they are lies.

Imagine the link above, the main reason  the owner of the account did that, is to attract subscribers on his YouTube channel.
The same method is also used by some of those looking for followers on their twitter accounts and so on.

I think we are slowly coming to the end of such activities as bounty, airdrop, faucets, giveaway. It's impossible to get a return from here. It is also normal.

Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:22:49 AM

Giveaways used to be a good thing here in this forum. They were once legitimate projects with legitimate objectives and teams, giving away legitimate coins or tokens. There used to be so great airdrops and campaigns as well. I remember theviralexchange giving away nice cryptos such as Stratis and others. Now, giveaways are a garbage. They are already a waste of time. Aside from the fact that most of them are scam, the rest are only giving away a very small and insignificant amount.

Speaking of threads here, you should all avoid those that are giving links. Avoid clicking them. Either they are clickbaits to increase traffic or they are phishing sites or other types of nonsense. Or worse they contain malware and viruses.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:46:05 AM

I am sure they will not be able to make the payment, because if more and more are subscribed, there will be a lot of BTC they have to provide, and that is a very fatal lie, I don't like that.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:53:35 AM

I think we are slowly coming to the end of such activities as bounty, airdrop, faucets, giveaway. It's impossible to get a return from here. It is also normal.

The fact that "earnings" from faucets, airdrops and bounties are low, is the result of a long lasting bear market in the cryptocurrency market.
However, the price increase of Bitcoin from the beginning of his existance, is very large and what is now worth "nothing", in a few years can be worth a lot. As an example, let me say that at the beginning it was possible to claim from faucet 5 BTC a day. At that time, it was worth "nothing".

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:53:16 PM

As you know Giveaway treads also ban in BCT ,so if you found any treads about giveaway , you should not reply of these threads otherwise your account will be ban for some days.

ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:57:26 PM

There is not any giveaway anymore, already. Cryptocurrencies has gained more value last few years. So why someone should share his money with another.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:03:35 PM

Give away threads are often a source of scam projects or phising sites, I have been a victim(not on this forum) and i had to format my system because of some malicious links  embedded
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:26:15 PM

I never go for giveaways, there's a big chances that they are useless and we have very strict forum rules that they are not allowing giveaways, it's the fastest way to get ban here and all those who participated on it, only newbies will fall for that because they have nothing to lose.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 01:41:38 PM

Most of the Giveaway threads are scams for sure. But there still many Giveaways with Big Bags conducting by Reputed Exchanges like Binance . They should never be thrown away as a Crypto trader. Most of the Airdrops are worthless in this Bear Market.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:22:27 PM

now a lot of money is not earned on this, many people have ceased to participate in it

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:44:09 PM

I do not agree that all free giveaways are frauds and waste of their time. If the project has more than white paper, then I think that it is necessary to participate in the free distribution of coins (but this happens very rarely). I remember where a year ago there were a lot of forks and free hands, but 99 percent turned out to be a fraud created to collect information about users of cryptocurrencies (you had to specify e-mail, ethereum wallet and much other information).
It is necessary to analyze the project well before taking part in the free distribution!
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:13:47 PM

We do not really have free giveaways like there used to be. Most things have changed. There was a post a saw sometimes ago, where the author was just telling people to co!Kent and follow on twitter, then they will be given free ETH.
I was not interested in it, but a friend of mine participate. He was given banned for seven days on the forum and at the same time totally banned on twitter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: