Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram moderator wanted!!!  (Read 513 times)
D111789 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:57:00 PM

Hello!

We are looking to hire Telegram moderators with fluent English and Korean OR just fluent English. The group is about 10K active users and we are looking to buy services of: content creation, message moderation and FAQ management.

We are paying with one of top5 coins and guarantee stable payout in front of excellent performance.

Our project lays in cybersecurity filed and we are nearly to close ICO and open IEO.

Welcome to join our project!

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:10:47 PM

Hello!

We are looking to hire Telegram moderators with fluent English and Korean OR just fluent English. The group is about 10K active users and we are looking to buy services of: content creation, message moderation and FAQ management.

We are paying with one of top5 coins and guarantee stable payout in front of excellent performance.

Our project lays in cybersecurity filed and we are nearly to close ICO and open IEO.

Give me the details of the project as well as the work loads and time.

Pm me on telegram @cabalism13
VINSIN

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:19:07 PM

You should post your telegram here

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
reddB

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:58:00 PM

Good day. I'm very interested in this position . Have a lot of experience in moderating ( more then 10 ICO ). Also great language skills in Russian , English and German .
My telegram @redddddb
makoitus

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:45:07 PM

Hello! My name is Jessan,  I have worked for other ICOs as a Telegram Administrator/Forum Moderator. I'm willing to work at any time of day as what is needed and most of the time I spend the whole day online and going through the forum. For my rate and way of payment, we can talk more about it if anyone is interested in hiring me.

The previous ICO/projects I've worked with are Ubcoin, Gagapay.Network and Hybrid Betting. So far those are the only ones I can mention but adding more to the list would be great.

I speak fluent English, a computer savvy and know how things work with ICOs or the cryptoworld.
I have a personal computer and mobile devices so and a fast internet connection with a backup mobile hotspot in case of outages.
Also I have worked as a Customer Representative for 2 years and have retained the skills/traits I developed working as one.

The only way I can prove to you guys that I can actually speak fluent English is for you to further check my Bitcointalk profile which is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1659347. And if you check my profile you can see the way I talk or engage with the other members of the forum. I know that way, others will feel comfortable talking to me and they'd feel welcome as well. When it comes to customer support, you can see some of my posts as well wherein I educate the new comers if ever they have questions or inquiries and I do it in a way where I don't sound condescending and I do it in a timely manner.

If anyone is interested in adding me to your team as an Administrator, Forum/Telegram Moderator or Customer support, I assure you that you won't regret doing so.

You guys can contact me here or through my email: makoikatada@gmail.com and telegram @makoitus

Hope to hear from someone soon.
lasisi1

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:40:47 AM

Contact me on telegram @lasisi123 as I’m experienced enough in the job and can offer 24/7 service at an affordable rate
D111789 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:30:17 AM

Thx to all who came back to us.
We will contact in case of we are interested

Wink
niceboy999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:37:37 AM

Hi i am ready to join your team if you want to Hire me. i am almost 16/24 hrs online.My Telegram https://t.me/computer405 Thank You.
D111789 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:59:47 AM

he contacted me on telegram and ask me these questions straight:

how are you?
coming back to you on telegram group moderation
Can you please confirm your language skills ENG, KOR, RUS
Also, please write about your background on cybersecurity if you have
What do you know about computer viruses and what is the best anti-virus you think?
thx

Feel like Hacker if not please share telegram group Link and why you ask me questions regarding computer viruses vice versa Lol. Thanks

That sounds too cute to miss a chance to comment.
I missed to mention that we are looking paranoia free moderators so if you are the one please come back to me with PM
niceboy999
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:14:39 PM

how are you?
What do you know about computer viruses and what is the best anti-virus you think?
thx

Feel like Hacker if not please share telegram group Link and why you ask me questions regarding computer viruses vice versa Lol. Thanks

I missed to mention that we are looking paranoia free moderators so if you are the one please come back to me with PM

sorry misunderstanding Sad.
D111789 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:38:09 PM

how are you?
thx

sorry misunderstanding Sad.

No worries as this world became crazy. We are actually working to protect community from being compromised by latest malware and it's funny to read that we are the one whom we fight against  Wink

SHORT UPDATE!!!

We have good feedback on ENG speaking moderators but there is nobody still with Korean, so I kindly ask to check to all who is reading that - please come back to me PM if you can speak KOREAN. Next phase of project development is running in Seoul and we expect number of followers speaking Korean.

Looking forward to your messages!
beermn

Activity: 57
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 10:40:21 PM

I'm writing to express my interest in the recently advertised 

community manager role. I believe I could bring valuable skills and

experience to you that would make me an ideal fit for this

position.

I have  experience as a community manager in
adab solutions as english and arabic community manager
adabsolutions.com
Aurorachain.io
Mfchain
TokenGo platform
P2PEP
RPI Coin
Egypt cryptocoin

with 5+ years of experience in crypto industry .

i have the following skills which can make me eligible for your job :

Blockchain , Cryptocurrencies, ICO , Airdrops , bounty , etc   
Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, time management

skills,
Video Editing ,Customer Service ,Communication Skills ,  Time Management , Verbal Communication ,Written communication mAttention to Detail Adobe Illustrator Blockchain Blockchain Technology bitcoin/blockchain Ethereum Bitcoin Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Technology Cryptocurrencies ICO Telegram Twitter , Canva Facebook Reddit Bitcoin Talk Social Media Management Social Media Social Media (Facebook Twitter Instagram) Youtube Account Management ,YouTube SEO, Youtube SEO Expert ,GIFs ,Animated GIFs ,Stickers ,Telegram Bots, Telegram Moderating , Community Management ,Community Development, Community Outreach ,Community Building ,Community Engagement ,Online Community Management, ,Social Networks (Community Manager) ,Community Management and Outreach

Languages :

English
Arabic

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application, and I look forward to hearing from you
telegram id  @beerm
D111789 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:07:28 PM

THX to all who applied!

I close the topic as the one was chosen.

Wish all applicants the best with future opportunities!!!
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1199

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:22:53 PM

Strange how a newbie can have 5 years of experience in blockchain but never heard of bitcointalk. Just saying...

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:59:24 PM

I am interested in the offer but I hope it's not something illegal. I serve as a moderator on a cryptocurrency forum like BTT. You can reach me @kenngurai for further talks.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Habibur1729

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:10:14 PM

Hello!

check pm... please Smiley

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
encycrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:45:15 PM

Hello!

check pm... please Smiley

Read completely before you apply:

THX to all who applied!

I close the topic as the one was chosen.

Wish all applicants the best with future opportunities!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: