Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:41:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 😎⚡⚡ Product Development, News, Listings and General Updates about KUENDE  (Read 432 times)
Kuende (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:39:27 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2019, 09:26:25 AM by Kuende

The most awaited moment for the Kuende Community has finally arrived - all our users can now purchase Kuende Tokens (KUE) on CoinBene Exchange and engage in Challenges! We are more than happy to find that CoinBene sees the potential that Kuende has and we fully support their decision to list us.

Kuende is the first blockchain fueled social network that uses gamified challenges to reward real-life social interaction. By developing our own blockchain using the Tendermint technology as a Zone in the Cosmos Network, the platform is built around its tokenized micro-economy. Kuende’s mission of delivering its vision of a gamified, fair and secure social media platform is best served by the creation and implementation of the Kuende Token (KUE) and Kuende Point (Kp) as means to incentivize users to engage with the platform and each other, not only in the digital space but also in real life.

Traditional investment funds have backed Kuende with $2.6M in the last 3 years, and the ICO raised over 18.000 ETH. That’s very impressive considering the market was reddish at that time and many ICOs didn’t reach their soft cap. Yahoo! Finance also named Kuende “the perfect ICO model”.

Kuende users are already enjoying the benefits of the platform. The Challenges Framework has been implemented in its Alpha Stage and the blockchain integration is in process. KUE holders are able to deposit the Tokens and use them to Create or Vote a Challenge, while everyone is able to Participate.  

Current Accomplishments:
    • Backed in the private sale by institutional investors. Among them Dokia Capital, who also invested in Ethereum, Polkadot, Cosmos, Digix, OmiseGo or Parity.
    • Kuende is participating in the Game-of-Stakes as a Cosmos Network Validator.
    • Team of 29 members (20 developers; 2 ex-Google).
    • Web and Mobile Apps available with 100,000+ users.
    • KUE Tokens already usable in the platform.
    • World-class advisors: Aurel Iancu, George Bunea, to name a few.
    • Reputable partners: Dokia Capital, Civic, Sirin Labs, Bancor, Stox, Ipsx, Bountyhive, Social Chain, BlackboxVC.

Useful links:
    Kuende
    ICO Website

Media Channels
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Medium

Group Chats
    Telegram
    Kakao
    WeChat

Contact us: kuende@kuende.com
    [/list]
    Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    January 10, 2019, 03:35:17 PM

a very interesting project, and I have missed your ICO, and now the KUE token is listed on a very good exchange, I think the team works well and the KUE token has good potential, I will buy some KUE tokens.
    thaliaand

Activity: 574
    Merit: 10

View Profile
    January 10, 2019, 04:04:10 PM

a very interesting project, and I have missed your ICO, and now the KUE token is listed on a very good exchange, I think the team works well and the KUE token has good potential, I will buy some KUE tokens.
    Indeed. This project has raised more than 18,000 eth in ICO even when market conditions were down. And that's really a great achievement. Unfortunately I have missed the ICO too. Kuend also has come a long way since 2015, and with this achievement, the team's hard work paid off.
    eko manghas

Activity: 299
    Merit: 102

View Profile
    January 10, 2019, 04:29:58 PM

hello sir. i look this coin is good. i have a questing . where i can get this coin ? i want to get this coin for free Cheesy hehe. any bounty or airdrop ? or i just must buy on the exchange ?
    Kuende (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    January 11, 2019, 03:45:27 PM

Thank you very much for your support and appreciation, it means a lot!
    We also believe the KUE Token has great potential as we have noticed a steady increase in demand since the implementation of Challenges on the platform. We also believe this is one of the reasons CoinBene has decided to list KUE Token.

And if you are going to be a KUE holder, you should know this: starting with the Beta Version of the Challenges, you will be able to use your KUE to purchase exclusive goods/services as well as experiences (helicopter rides/trips to Bali) from our marketplace - the Kshop. We'll reveal more details on this quite soon.
    Kuende (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    January 11, 2019, 03:49:32 PM
    Last edit: January 11, 2019, 04:32:14 PM by Kuende

hello sir. i look this coin is good. i have a questing . where i can get this coin ? i want to get this coin for free Cheesy hehe. any bounty or airdrop ? or i just must buy on the exchange ?

Hello there! You can buy KUE on CoinBene Exchange or you can check Kuende for Challenges with KUE prizes. Currently, as we are in the Alpha Stage with the Challenges, we are allowing our users to test the feature and get KUE in return, so keep an eye on the Challenges Feed, we'll soon post more Challenges with KUE prizes.  
    Kuende (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    January 11, 2019, 03:53:27 PM

Indeed. This project has raised more than 18,000 eth in ICO even when market conditions were down. And that's really a great achievement. Unfortunately I have missed the ICO too. Kuend also has come a long way since 2015, and with this achievement, the team's hard work paid off.

This is exactly how we feel right now - our hard work has finally paid off. It is a very exciting moment for Kuende! Thank you for your support!! 
    thefoex

Activity: 644
    Merit: 101

View Profile
    January 11, 2019, 05:57:57 PM

pretty good news. I see Coinbene is one of the good exchanges. so hopefully with this trading volume increases and of course we expect prices to rise.
    dzkrb

Activity: 672
    Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
    January 12, 2019, 05:29:09 PM

You wrote "Developing our own blockchain using Tendermint technology as a zone in the Cosmos network, the platform is built around its microeconomics with tokens." What protocol is your platform built on? Rece 20? Ecc 223? CEN 721?

█████
                            █████████████
                         █████████████
                     ██████████████        █████
                  █████████████        ████████████
              ██████████████        █████████████
           █████████████        █████████████       ██████
           ██████████        ████████████           ██████
           ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
           ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
           ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
           █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
           █████████████       █████████████        ██████
           ██████████       █████████████           ██████
           ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
           ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
           ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
           ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
           ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
           ██████           █████████████       ██████████
           ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                     █████████████       █████████████
                  ████████████        █████████████
                      ████         ████████████
                               █████████████
                             ███████████
                                █████
    Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
    Kuende (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    January 14, 2019, 10:43:38 AM

You wrote "Developing our own blockchain using Tendermint technology as a zone in the Cosmos network, the platform is built around its microeconomics with tokens." What protocol is your platform built on? Rece 20? Ecc 223? CEN 721?

Currently we are integrated with the Ethereum blockchain, and our token is an ERC20 Smiley.
    LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
    Merit: 253

View Profile
    January 16, 2019, 12:12:35 PM

You have written. "Kuende is the first social network working on the blockchain that uses game tasks to promote real social interaction.". Question. What do you think? Does everyone like to play different games?
    Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
    Merit: 103

View Profile
    January 16, 2019, 03:03:41 PM

I wish I had seen a new bounty program specifically for BitcoinTalk, I think it is great for KUE Tokens, especially when it has been listed on Coinbene, there will be many participants and KUE Tokens to become more prominent later
    Kuende (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    January 17, 2019, 06:23:51 PM

You have written. "Kuende is the first social network working on the blockchain that uses game tasks to promote real social interaction.". Question. What do you think? Does everyone like to play different games?

Kuende is not using "game tasks" but gamified challenges that actively encourage people, in all stages of their Kuende experience, to engage in activities that lead to real-life interactions. Most challenges will involve a physical location and an action or actions to be taken at that location and every challenge is created in such a way that users receive instant gratification.

The demand for challenges has already been proven with the popularity of the Ice Bucket Challenge, Harlem Shake, Pokemon Go or the most recent one - Facebook's "10-year Challenge". People from across the world have participated in these Challenges and this proves our willingness to get out of our comfort zone, sometimes because it's fulfilling (Ice Bucket Challenge generated roughly $115 million in donations to the ALS Association in the summer of 2014), sometimes because of FOMO (Fear of missing out) and most times because we have an incentive.

Given the infinite possibilities of locations, hobbies, skills, and actions that can be taken in the real world, Kuende challenges have the potential to create limitless fun and engaging social interactions.
    Kuende (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    January 17, 2019, 06:28:25 PM

I wish I had seen a new bounty program specifically for BitcoinTalk, I think it is great for KUE Tokens, especially when it has been listed on CoinBene, there will be many participants and KUE Tokens to become more prominent later

A special campaign is actually CoinBene's way to celebrate the listing of the KUE Token. The exchange has prepared a 2,000,000 KUE Prize Pool for our devoted supporters who buy and hold a minimum of 100,000 KUE for the campaign period. You can READ MORE here: https://bit.ly/2TLzU44 
    Kuende (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    February 08, 2019, 09:51:10 AM

Kuende is proud to announce that we have integrated the Bancor Protocol and the KUE Token has been added to the Bancor Network, a decentralized cross-chain liquidity network enabling instant conversions between 8700+ token pairs on EOS and Ethereum.

Kuende’s integration with Bancor provides a user-friendly, secure and fast way for cryptocurrency holders to get KUE Tokens using not only BTC or ETH, but more than 140 ERC20 and EOS tokens in the Bancor Network. Furthermore, KUE holders are gaining access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings.

The Bancor Network is offering the possibility to easily convert between KUE and more than 8700 token pairs in the network in a single action. The user experience of Bancor resembles that of Coinbase and other popular custodial wallets in that users can manage and convert between tokens on different blockchains in a slick, intuitive app. But behind the scenes, users of Bancor transact directly with smart contracts on the blockchain and remain in full control of their funds and private keys at all times.

Users can perform conversions directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 Wallet, such as MetaMask or Trezor, or using Scatter on EOS. Conversions occur instantly and are processed fully on-chain — from pricing to execution — ensuring maximum transparency and safety. Live tokens on the network include ERC20 tokens like DAI (Maker Dao), BNB (Binance) and BAT (Basic Attention Token), as well as EOS-based tokens like IQ (Everipedia), DICE (BetDice), BLACK (eosBLACK) & many more.

With KUE available in your Kuende Wallet you will be able to engage with the platform by staking your KUE to Create or Vote Challenges in order to win Kuende Points. Starting with the Beta Version of the Challenges you will be able to use both Tokens to purchase exclusive goods or services from our marketplace, the Kuende Shop.

Check our Product: www.kuende.com
    Follow us on Twitter
    Follow us on Medium

Chat on Telegram (English), Telegram (Turkish), Kakao (Korean)
    Visit ICO Website
    Contact Email: kuende@kuende.com

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
    Merit: 260

View Profile
    February 14, 2019, 09:02:29 AM

This thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4456371.0

You should at least add a link to the OP so that viewers can see the history without needing to google Kuende here. Anyway, I am following the developments which lead me to this thread.

Kuende (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    March 13, 2019, 12:47:09 PM

The last four weeks of development were crazy busy and here is the result:

• Verified Profiles and Sponsored Challenges: companies can now get their profiles verified and create Sponsored Challenges for their communities.
    • Bounty Campaigns will be created on Kuende through the Sponsored Challenges.
    • The most requested feature is here - Recommend a Challenge to your friends and they will be notified immediately.
    • A series of New Achievements has been created so users can keep track of their social status and receive Kpoints accordingly.
    • Entering the Cosmos: Kuende is the first social network to build a zone in the Cosmos and one of the first 60 Cosmos Network Validators.

S01 E03 Teaser: Introducing the Kshop where you can use the Kpoints earned to claim KUE.
    Read more: https://medium.com/kuende/kuende-tech-s01-e02-down-to-business-f4556fd42651

In case you've missed the first episode: Kuende Tech S01 E01

Check our Product: www.kuende.com
    Follow us on Twitter
    Follow us on Medium

Chat on Telegram (English), Telegram (Turkish), Kakao (Korean)
    Visit ICO Website
    Contact Email: kuende@kuende.com
    Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
    Merit: 17

View Profile
    April 10, 2019, 02:43:58 PM

Header image in the OP is no longer visible, also think the subject of the thread should be changed since the focus is no longer on exchange listing announcement. Also looking forward to CMC listing

Kuende (OP)
    Copper Member

View Profile
    April 22, 2019, 09:27:55 AM

Header image in the OP is no longer visible, also think the subject of the thread should be changed since the focus is no longer on exchange listing announcement. Also looking forward to CMC listing

I've changed the subject  Grin! We also look forward to CMC listing. Once we get approval, we will definitely let everyone know!  Wink
    SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
    Merit: 1

View Profile
    April 22, 2019, 09:36:03 AM

I don't think everyone would ask more if the title have said that they are now listed on CoinBene Exchange. That's mean they have listed on CoinBene.
    Pages: [1] 2 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: