Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Advertising?  (Read 390 times)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 06:49:17 AM

Hi, there are many different ways and instruments how to advertise crypto projects. The key point is to choose the most effective strategy and implement it... Many projects are being advertised without clear goal, so they fail. Think before do Roll Eyes
Yes, having a strategy means having a clear goal in which you can base your strategy on how or where to advertise and when is the best time. As you have stated about projects without clear goal failed is very true. If you have a project then what is the purposenof your project then you can think of your GOAL afterwards.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 06:08:17 AM
Merited by Botnake (2)

If you business is already existing and you want to gain traffic, this site is the best place to seek for advertisement.
One of the popular method is the "signature campaign", we have good campaign managers here and in relation to rates, you can find that information in this thread Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns.

List are updated, you can use it to analyze on how successful running a signature campaign, so far there are still active campaigns and we have
a lot of campaigns in the list that are running for over a year already, so it's not only during the starting period, it's also to maintain advertising and they will not be doing that if they are not getting a good return from signature campaign advertising.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:41:59 AM

I guess you got lot of suggestions here for places whether you can advertise. But before advertising the first thing that is needed to taken care is to find out where is your target audience lies( off course, I assume you have created a good product). Whether it more on Reddit or in Bitcointalk or so on. Secondly, make yourself aware of the platform before advertising in it. If require, hire some professional.

I am alive
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 10:54:28 AM

Get yourself a decent domain name and hosting
Build a site describing your product(s) - it's easier than you'd think using responsive templates or CMS.
Put a reference to your site in your signature here.
Become an active member of the community, and make sure that you only make good quality posts to build your reputation.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Hivalley

Activity: 210
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:53:20 PM

Profit is very essential when it comes to advertisement,and if you'll be advertising on the forum,you will have to put in alot to set up your signature as well as paying the forum to advertise your products and services.
But if it's an altcoin you're trying to advertise,you will have to start up an ICO projects and get forum members to advertise for you on their signature space.
In all you'll have to consider what you stand to benefit from it
CoinTraffic.io
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 12:38:04 PM

Hey, I do agree with the previous comments, before starting the advertising of the project, you should definitely have clear KPI. What would you like to achieve?!

Coming to light, people should get to know about your project, and vitally you have to build trust with your project, in order to get any results. Here is an interesting article about Building Trust. I hope it might be quite handy for you: https://medium.com/cointraffic/the-secrets-to-trustworthy-branding-in-crypto-6ebf6928b8cf

Planning any campaign, DO NOT concentrate only on one marketing tool, as it might not work as you expect. What I mean here is a clear strategy (clear marketing plan) that will cover all the layers of the marketing funnel. And again, something interesting to read: https://medium.com/cointraffic/love-at-first-14-sights-fcadde5dddab

Open for any negotiations Smiley and good luck with the advertising.

Best Regards,

Jelena// Cointraffic.io

Cointraffic Advertising Network - Delivering premium Crypto traffic since 2014
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: