Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:00:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am losing my money because of 2FA and I met with very crazy customer service  (Read 431 times)
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:23:55 PM

This is another message, lesson and experience to all of us. When it comes to money, it is all of our responsibilities to have always keep safe and back up our seed safe. It is just a preparation in case of something come out like this, so we can still recover anything. Because sometimes, even there is a support staff in a customer service, we cannot rely all of the matters to them. We should always have our own self pack up ready in every circumstance that might happen, most especially when it comes to money.
Furthermore, from this issue, nothing can have just in a single blink, it takes patience and not just to have mad very easily as madness cannot resolve anything.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:20:46 PM

Funny thing here is that you were being told by the customer service assistant to send a mail from your mail, you should have done that immediately without arguing with them.

After sending the mail as you were instructed to do, you will then know if there are other instructions to follow or not.
You’re the one who needs help, you shouldn’t have gone arguing with them, just do as you were told. I hope they reply though, good luck Smiley.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:17:24 AM

Ohhh sorry brother with your losses money Due to 2 factors authentication(2FA). Please brother before logging in you must should write your Google Authenticator code, 2FA,password, fund passwords, emails in your personal note book.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:44:44 AM

See, this just proves that 90% of the time, the customer could have solved the problem faster if they only just paid attention to what was going on. I see it myself so often even in Telegram groups, people do not calm down and then they start saying scam and others think a scam is going on and then everything just becomes so confusing.

Ohhh sorry brother with your losses money Due to 2 factors authentication(2FA). Please brother before logging in you must should write your Google Authenticator code, 2FA,password, fund passwords, emails in your personal note book.

Read the thread and see the problem is SOLVED.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitgirluk

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:32:05 PM

I would suggest if you want to be heard by such a large business that you make as much noise as possible, binance has four headquarters. Firstly when I have a consumer issue I send a fax in large letters that embarrassingly prints out at their office, that’s one way of getting a businesses attention. Secondly if the business is a shared building , contact the building management company and ask them to deliver a message, this keeps things awkward between the business and the management they’re renting from. If all else fails send a recorded letter threatening legal action. Even though crypto is hard to chase up, more often than not putting pressure on is enough for them to listen
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:31:33 AM

It's terrible, if you want to use 2FA, there are two options available on Binance. First thing you can add 2FA by Google authenticator and next one SMS authentication. If you have trouble in accessing your wallet, you may need to activate SMS authentication parallelly to have the access with you incase of lose Google auth.

In case you logged out or error passed, you must to need to contact live support and drop the mail too. Maximum solution will be given by the team if you already verified KYC. If the account is fresh then I don't think it is possible to unlock it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀