Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:50:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin?  (Read 27871 times)
CleverOracle

Activity: 549
Merit: 100

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:57:29 PM

With the current market condition it would be hard to make x10 profit from bounty campaigns, knowing the fact that they are newly projects but if the team foundation is solid and their product/platform is working then I guess it is achievable.

Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:58:59 PM

I have a personal strategy that works for me, in every bounty I participate in, or ICO or just any token I buy, I set a target price for myself and once it hits that target, I would sell it.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:09:29 PM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.
Thank you for your comments Wink.
Set a goal and sell tokens when you reach goal.
Don't sell all tokens, sell 50% and 50% hold, wait, one of them could give you 10 or 100 or even 1000X.
Don't hold everything, you need to take some profit, maybe non of them will reach 10X.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:31:28 PM

Whenever you think that that is a good timw. Its very hard sometimes to recognise a point of time. Which time would be better for selling in high time of the market. So whenever you think that the those coins are profitable to you start selling the. Got me I made a hole strategy for that let for me the best point for market is when bt is around 11-12k zone. So when ever market enter that moment I start selling. And I will start sell in parts. Now if the market came from 14-15 kind points I don't gave a regret. That's it. So don't be so greedy that have to missed the train.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:32:54 PM

to find out the right time in selling a coin, of course we must see what the market conditions are like first. because market conditions also affect the profits that we will get if we sell the coins we have.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:38:28 PM

I can not predict what moment is best for the sale of tokens for the bounty company, as sometimes they grow very much and then they still grow, and sometimes grow and immediately fall. So I sell after the second wave of growth.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 10:42:22 PM

This is really a hard question. As cryptocurrency  isn't predictable, that is how to know the exact time and point to sell your tokens is.  For me, once I see a little price movement above investment price, I sell and take profit. I can later wait to buy the dip.

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:45:08 PM

I think that when you buy a coin, you must immediately decide at what price you will sell the coin. This is a prerequisite. If you do not determine for yourself the selling price of a coin, you will not sell it expensive.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:03:12 PM

Always set yourself a certain bar to which you want to reach. But always pay attention to the situation around. Read the news about the coin, it will help you get ahead of where the price of the coin can go.

pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:36:14 PM

I feel the same with you. I once got a coin from a bounty and I immediately sold it, but it turned out that some time later the price went up 2x. I once got a coin and then I held it, but it dropped 10x instead. I think that community is the main factor in the ups and downs of coin prices, if the community continues to grow and the wider the course of the coin transactions will be more and more, with a lot of demand for prices will also go up, and vice versa. if the coin doesn't have a community, it's no longer interested, so the price will continue to fall. so my suggestion is that you should be able to answer "what is the reason you chose the coin?" that's the answer that will make you hold / sell
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 03:12:10 PM

Hi all!
I and many of us here earned a lot coins form bounty campaigns. And I have real dilemma: How to recognize a good time to sell a coin? How to avoid loosing everything by holding coins that will die, but also how to choose coins that are good to hold because they can give us 10x,100x.

I think the good time to sell your coin really depends on your needs. If you think that the price of your coin is enough for you, then sell it. And also the answer on what you're asking on how to avoid losing so much and how to choose coins that'll give you profit someday is so simple, just conduct some massive research before investing on that coin.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:18:24 PM

The best time will be only when you want to buy these tokens again. It seems to me that the best time is created artificially, because this is a game on emotions. There are always people who lead this orchestra. Therefore, there is this game.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:20:58 PM

Depending on the profit you want. Usually I will sell all my altcoin when I get 30-50% profit from it and you should not be too greedy in this market because it can collapse at any time

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:30:16 PM

I still keep the Bounty Coins. And only a few Bounty coins that I sell because they already have a price. If you want to sell your coins, you first look for information, about the time the coins are listed on the exchange market. Or you can check the Forkdelta exchange or Etherdelta.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:33:19 PM

Hi all!

You have many tokens from bounty stuffs which means you don't buy them with your own money. If I were you, I will sell the tokens that has good value at current time and save the money in bitcoin or ethereum. You can also cash out a part of it into fiat to support your daily need. Your position is so ideal since you have the chance to enjoy the happiness if someday bitcoin or ethereum will hit its highest price again while you risk only your time during your bounty journey.

flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:34:50 PM

As long as you can gain profit so it's also good time to sell although you just can gain little profit. It's very difficult to predict anything in this bearish market, sometime you believe that your coin will rise even more but right after that it dumped to hell. So you should sell as long as you gain profit or you can hold to wait until real bullrun happen.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:43:46 PM

if you have lots of coins then check one by one the latest information from each coin, then separate some coins having the potential and hold the coin until the target is reached
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 03:45:30 PM

For any token that one is hodling be it from investing cash or the ones were earned through bounties/airdrops, the best way to know when to sell is to follow the project community say for instance on telegram group. When the price is up, one can sell them buy back when the price is down and turn it to trading.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 03:47:15 PM

It will entirely depends on the market situation, if the market is down then it wouldn't be a right time to sell a coin. You have to wait for the market to go into bull run then you can sell it.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:48:02 PM

Actually at present time it is very difficult to say which is the perfect time to sell coins. But you must compare your tokens with ICO price that may help you sell your tokens. If you get  one third of your ICO price in this bad market you may sell your tokens because it is very difficult to same to same ICO price of a coin and i have ever seen this.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: